Private Jet fleet
We bring to your attention the directory of private jets of business aviation. The site reflects only a small fraction of the available models - the full database includes about 6000 aircrafts. You can rent a suitable business jet, along with pilots and crew, for a private flight. Our flight consultants will help you choose and compare aircraft so that you can choose the best option, taking into account your preferences and goals.
The cost of the flight directly depends on the model of the chosen business jet, location, route, and number of passengers. Get information about availability and the final price, you can via WhatsApp on +44 204 577-31-19 or via e-mail email@example.com
Catalogue of private business aviation aircraft
Business jets are aircraft designed specifically for the organization of individual air transportation of passengers over any distance. Unlike regular charter flights, such air transport is designed for a small group or one passenger is not tied to a specific flight schedule and meets high standards of service. Having rented a suitable private jet for a limited period, you will form the route yourself. Experienced air brokers of the company will prepare the necessary documents, receive official permits for flight, takeoff and landing at certain airports. This type of transport can be compared with a premium taxi, but transportation is carried out over impressive distances by air.
Given the considerable cost of business aviation services, they are mainly used by business representatives, business people who are interested in saving their own time. A high level of comfort, safety, service, and many additional services are the main advantages of a private jet.
You can rent a board of any comfort level to organize private flights to anywhere in the world and back. The company's employees will take care of all the nuances, offer a number of exclusive services. On the website, you can choose a specific type and model of a business jet by studying the detailed description and characteristics of the aircraft. However, we would advise you to seek advice and assistance from aviation experts. They will offer the best options based on the information received from you.
Types of business jets
Business aviation has only reliable aircraft each of which has its own characteristics. The following types of business jets are presented in the company's catalogue:
- Lightweight and ultralight;
- Medium and medium-haul;
- Large and long-haul;
- VIP business liners;
- Medical and sanitary aircraft;
- Cargo models.
It is worth considering each type separately in order to understand the purposes for which individual models are intended. You will make a choice based on these factors and characteristics.
Light and ultralight aircraft
Such aircraft are suitable for flights over relatively short distances - up to 2500 km, designed for small groups of passengers. Up to 8-9 people can comfortably stay on board, not counting the crew. They move at an average speed of 700 km/ h, they can cover the maximum distance without refuelling for three hours. The flight altitude is up to 13 km.
Its rent will be inexpensive, compared to other types. The only drawback of light aircraft is a small cabin. As a rule, the cabin does not allow you to walk in a full-length business jet.
Medium and medium-haul aircraft
Air transport from this category is able to travel up to 5,500 km without refuelling. It reaches speeds in the range of 800 to 973 km / h, and the flight altitude is over 13 km. The cabin can accommodate up to 15 passengers, they will not interfere with each other. Such transport is suitable for corporate purposes or just a more comfortable flight. It is often rented by politicians, representatives of business, art. Medium-sized business jets are a sign of the high status of the person who travels on them. Despite a relatively low rental cost, you can count on a high level of comfort and service on the way. The interior of the salons is mostly laconic but stylish. Private planes of this category are most in-demand among customers, you can work and relax onboard, enjoying excellent service.
Large and long-haul models
If a client urgently needs to arrange a transatlantic flight or transport a large group of passengers to an impressive distance, then long-haul, large aircraft will suit him/her. The flight speed reaches 900 km/h. The maximum distance covered is over 10 thousand km. The capacity is up to several dozen people on board. Unlike charters that serve collective flights, such aircraft provide full passenger comfort. The salon is always clean with an attractive, stylish interior. Comfortable leather seats with reliable seat belts are located at a sufficient distance from each other. Such transport is ideal for long flights, passengers do not get tired of such trips, because there is everything necessary for comfort on board.
VIP-level business liners
VIP-liners are designed to transport especially important guests. Such an aircraft can be either light and turbocharged or jet and long-haul. However, there are separate rooms for a comfortable sleep, a study and a bar. The crew is specially trained to work with privileged passengers. Renting this type of transport is much more expensive, but customers have exclusive flight conditions and the maximum level of comfort.
Cargo business jets
There are planes that are designed not only for passenger transportation but also for cargo transportation. They are able to lift an impressive weight. Unlike standard cargo planes that regularly fly between countries and continents, private models have created optimal conditions for transporting especially valuable cargo while preserving their integrity. This type of transport is ideal for transporting art objects and goods of high value.
Business jets for the transportation of seriously ill patients stand apart in this classification, but our company also provides a similar type of flight. If it is necessary to quickly transport a sedentary or recumbent patient from one medical institution to another - this transport will be the safest and most comfortable solution. It is equipped with everything necessary to maintain life support functions. There is a place for highly qualified medical personnel and accompanying people.
Popular brands of business jets
Private Jet UK company organizes international and domestic flights on jets of various popular brands. The following brands are most often chosen by our passengers:
- Airbus. It is one of the world's major aircraft manufacturers, which can compete in the fight for leadership only with Boeing. The ACJ319 airliner brought fame to the aircraft concern, which is still used today thanks to advanced technologies and modern control systems. The most compact and affordable Airbus aircraft is the ACJ318 model, featuring a spacious cabin.
- Boeing. This corporation with more than a century of history tops the list of aircraft manufacturers thanks to its advanced aircraft, as well as numerous records in inventions. In business aviation, the BBJ business jet, developed more than 20 years ago specifically for representatives of the global elite and corporations, enjoys success. It can carry out non-stop flights at a distance of more than 12.5 thousand km.
- Bombardier. The Canadian company was founded in 1942 and was engaged in the production of snowmobiles and recreational equipment, but at the moment it is among the top 3 concerns manufacturing liners for private flights. Currently, three main lines of business jets have been formed: small and medium-haul Learjet, large Challenger charters for medium-distance, as well as long-haul Global aircraft.
- Cessna. The airline from the USA is one of the world's most successful manufacturers of business jets. The most brilliant models include Cessna Citation X - a high-speed charter with a flight range of 5,600 km, Citation Mustang - a business taxi with a maximum speed of 630 km / h, Citation XL, XLS, XLS - jets with the economical operation and a spacious cabin, Citation X+ - a long-haul aircraft with a speed of 973 km / h, recognized as the fastest on the day of its presentation.
- Cirrus. It is one of the youngest aircraft manufacturers of business aviation aircraft, which appeared on the market only in 1984. However, the designers were able to lift the company's best-selling business jet into the sky after six years of its existence. To date, the SR20s and SR22s models are used in aviation by more than 20 countries.
- Embraer. It is the Brazilian aircraft concern that is one of the top five manufacturers of civil aircraft. It has delivered about 5 thousand airliners to the world market. The most successful models are considered to be Legacy, Phenom and Lineage business jets.
These are not all the brands with which we cooperate. You can find out more about each of them in our catalogue of business jets. In addition, you can get detailed information about each manufacturer and available models from our managers.
Advantages of renting a business jet
Private planes have clear advantages in comparison with regular flights. You don't need to adjust to an existing, often inconvenient schedule. If there is a need to organize an urgent flight, the employees of a specialized company will cope with the task in 1-2 days. They will receive the necessary flight permits and provide full escort for their privileged guests.
The level of safety of such transport is much higher because there is full monitoring and technical control of the aircraft before each flight. The degree of comfort in the cabin is another important advantage of business jets.
Renting a private jet has its advantages in comparison with buying air transport. The cost of a compact aircraft is several million dollars, but such a board is not able to overcome impressive distances, make intercontinental flights. You still get certain restrictions investing a lot of money in the purchase of air transport. If we take into account the additional maintenance costs, the placement of the aircraft, such investment becomes irrational. It is much more profitable to rent a business jet for a trip, enjoy comfort, service both on the ground in preparation for the flight and in the air. Contact a specialized Private Jet UK company to apply and feel all the advantages of business aviation.
Private jets are ready to take off
Our database contains over 6500 business jets (about 3500 in Europe and 3000 in the rest of the world) of different configurations and production years. The list of models is constantly updated. Unfortunately, we can’t post a full list of available jets on our website due to confidentiality issues. Please contact the managers of the company for more accurate information. We will help you choose a suitable model taking into account your wishes. The following jets currently operate in Alicante:
- Cessna Mustang (4 seats) - 11 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 40XR (6 seats) - 6 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Bravo (8 seats) - 4 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100 (7 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ2+ (6 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ3 (8 seats) - 5 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 60XR (7 seats) - 3 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 750 (8 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 100 (8 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation M2 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Mustang (5 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation XLS+ (9 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation СJ 4 (10 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100E (7 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 300 (10 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 70 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 75 (9 seats) - 15 aircraft are available.
- Beechcraft King Air 250 (7 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Beechcraft King Air 350 (9 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Caravan (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Denali (9 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Piaggio P180 Avanti II (8 seats) - 16 aircraft are available;
- Pilatus PC-12 (8 seats) - 21 aircraft are available.
- Cessna Latitude (9 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 300 (9 seats) - 42 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 900XP (8 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G200 (10 seats) - 23 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Praetor 600 (12 seats) - 8 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G250 (10 seats) - 31 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Longitude (12 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Sovereign+ (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation X+ (12 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 450 (9 seats) - 29 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 500 (11 seats) - 34 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G150 (8 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G280 (10 seats) - 16 aircraft are available.
- Challenger 605 (12 seats) - 46 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 900B (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 650 (8 seats) - 52 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Challenger 800 (19 seats) - 25 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream IV (16 seats) - 13 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 2000S (10 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 5000 (19 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6000 (19 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 600 (13 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 650 (13 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 7X (14 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 8X (18 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 900LX (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G450 (16 seats) - 20 aircraft are available.
- Gulfstream G550 (14 seats) - 26 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6500 (17 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream 600 (18 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Airbus ACJ TwoTwenty (18 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Global Express XRS (12 seats) - 27 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global Express (19 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G650 (19 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 6X (18 seats)- 36 aircraft are available.
This is only a small part of the jets available. We can always send the chosen jet from the neighboring country or airport.
How to rent a business jet with a crew
5 main stages:
Sending an application
Clarification of details and search for options
Preparation and coordination of optimal options
Registration of documents. Payment of the invoice.
Departure on the route.
Book a Private Jet
We are here to assist you 24/7. You are always welcome! No matter when, why or how - whether by mail, by phone, by email, WhatsApp or live chat - you will hear from us without delay.