Private flight with a cat
The "Private Jets UK" company will help you organize a private plane flight with a domestic cat. You will be able to place it next to you in the cabin of the aircraft, thereby providing your pet with the maximum level of comfort and tranquility. We treat pets with warmth and understand how many difficulties customers have when traveling with a cat - therefore, our company will take care of all the nuances and will do everything possible to simplify this process. The company's experts will help you pick up and rent a private plane, orient you on the necessary documents, advise on important nuances that need to be taken into account when flying with a pet, and answer any of your questions. The most popular destinations are the United Kingdom and European countries, but in "Private Jets UK" you can book a flight to anywhere in the world! In addition, we provide a full concierge service and will be happy to help you with airport transfers, hotel reservations, yachts, and private helicopters. Our catalog contains more than 9,000 business jets available for online booking. The company's managers will choose the best option for you, taking into account your wishes and the specifics of the flight. If you need more information, please call +44 (204) 577-31-19.
Features of air travel with a cat
Flying with a cat is possible both on a public and on a private plane. However, when renting a business jet, each client can easily take a pet with him/her to the salon. You will not have to take your pet into the luggage compartment and risk its health and psyche. Regarding documents, private flights do not differ in the number of necessary certificates and permits relative to ordinary flights on civil aircraft.
You need to prepare for a flight with a pet in advance. Moving a cat to another state is impossible without prior registration of a veterinary document – an international standard passport, vaccination, and treatment against helminths. Each country has its own rules, so the requirements of the customs services need to be clarified in advance. If the recommendations are not followed, there is a possibility that the cat may be sent to quarantine during veterinary control, which in some countries lasts up to several months.
In business jets and in ordinary civilian aircraft, cats are transported in cages. They must meet certain requirements and fit the animal in size. During a flight on a private plane, a fluffy pet is allowed to be released only on a harness.
Any animal can be transported across Europe on a rented business jet, but when passing through customs control, it simply may not be allowed into the country. Basically, this happens if part of the documents for the pet is missing. Therefore, it is necessary to take care of preparing the cat for flight in advance.
An animal is allowed to enter the UK (England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Scotland) if the following requirements are met:
- The pet is at least 12 weeks old, which corresponds to 4 months;
- An international veterinary passport has been issued for the pet;
- There is a microchip;
- Vaccination against rabies has been carried out;
- There is a blood test showing the presence of antibodies to the rabies virus in the animal.
Each specified item has its own requirements. Cat chipping is carried out exclusively before the rabies vaccine is administered (this is a prerequisite). The microchip must comply with ISO standards, and the 15-digit identification number must be entered in the corresponding column of the passport. Chipping is also permissible according to other standards, but in this case, the owner of the animal is obliged to take a scanner device with which the microchip will be checked at customs.
After chipping, the cat needs to be vaccinated against rabies. Vaccination is carried out in accordance with the recommendations of WSAVA (World Small Animal Veterinary Association). An international veterinary passport is also issued for the animal, which indicates:
- The nickname of the animal and its age;
- All vaccinations delivered, including against viral infections. The date of vaccination and the vaccines used are set;
- Treatment of worms and fleas. Preparations for helminths are prescribed by a veterinarian, they are given no later than 3 days before the flight.
No earlier than 10 days before the scheduled departure date for the cat, you need to get another AHS certificate. This document is issued only to a healthy animal after examination by a veterinarian, and it can only be issued in specialized veterinary clinics. If you have an AHS certificate, you can travel around Europe for 4 months. If you want to import four-legged animals to the UK, an analysis for the titer of antibodies to the rabies virus is also needed. Blood is taken within 30 days after the vaccination.
If you plan to fly with a cat to the UK, Norway, or the Netherlands, then you need to give your pet antiparasitic drugs aimed at destroying Echinococcus multilocularis. They are prescribed by a veterinarian and given no earlier than 5 days before the flight and no later than 24 hours. It is allowed to import to Cyprus only those cats that have been tested to confirm the absence of ELISA and IgG.
If a cat belongs to rare breeds, then you will need to get a permit for its export from CITES in your country – this is an international organization that controls the number of rare animals. If you don’t have such a document, the importation of a pet to another state can be equated to smuggling.
The price of a flight on a private plane is determined individually in each case. The rental price includes:
- Fuel costs, which is approximately 30% of the total costs;
- Aircraft air navigation services;
- Remuneration of pilots and flight attendants;
- Airport parking costs;
- Maintenance of the board.
The cost of renting a business jet also depends on the number of passengers, the type of liner and the year of its release, the route. The price increases if the passenger orders individual meals and makes special requirements for the equipment ocabin’s equipmentf the cabin.
The price of one flight hour also depends on the type of aircraft:
- A flight on a large plane, for example, on the Legacy 600, costs from 5800 to 6800 euros per hour;
- A flight hour on a business liner costs about 12 thousand euros;
- Flying on light and small aircraft costs about 3 thousand euros on average;
- Turboprops cost 10,000 euros per flight hour;
- The flight hour of long-haul vessels costs from 6 to 11 thousand euros.
The calculation of the aircraft lease is carried out after clarifying all the nuances of the application. The cost is prescribed in the contract and changes only when the client adjusts the contract terms.
Prices for domestic private flights in UK
- London - Edinburgh ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7600 GBP);
- London - Jersey ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London - Dublin ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London - Grenoble ~ 7000 EUR (~ 5900 GBP);
- London - Birmingham ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- London - Leeds ~ 6700 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- London - Manchester ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- London - Liverpool ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London - Newcastle ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6300 GBP);
- London - Glasgow ~ 9500 EUR (~ 8000 GBP);
- London - Bristol ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- London - Southampton ~ 6200 EUR (~ 5200 GBP);
- London - East Midlands ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- London - Cardiff ~ 9100 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Inverness ~ 9200 EUR (~ 7800 GBP);
- London - Aberdeen ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- London - Gibraltar ~ 11600 EUR (~ 9800 GBP).
This is only a small part of the available routes. Please note that 92% of all UK business jets are based at the airports of London, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast. However, if you want to depart from another city, we can organize a business jet flight to the airport of your choice.
Prices for international flights by private jets
- London - Nice ~ 9100 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Munich ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- London - Geneva ~ 7600 EUR (~ 6400 GBP);
- London - Paris ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6300 GBP);
- London - Geneva ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London - Zurich ~ 8700 EUR (~ 7300 GBP);
- London - Ibiza ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- London - Cannes ~ 9700 EUR (~ 8100 GBP);
- London - Bern ~ 9200 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Malaga ~ 14000 EUR (~ 11800 GBP);
- London - Milan ~ 10500 EUR (~ 8900 GBP);
- London - Olbia ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8400 GBP);
- London - Palma de Mallorca ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- London - Rome ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9300 GBP);
- London - Athens ~ 19000 EUR (~ 16000 GBP);
- London - Madrid ~ 12100 EUR (~ 10200 GBP);
- London - Frankfurt ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- London - Barcelona ~ 14500 EUR (~ 12200 GBP);
- London - Dubai ~ 62000 EUR (~ 52000 GBP);
- London - New York ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London - Monaco ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9300 GBP);
- London - Amsterdam ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8400 GBP);
- London - Berlin ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- London - Budapest ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- London - Larnaca ~ 22000 EUR (~ 18500 GBP);
- London - Tel Aviv ~ 24000 EUR (~ 20200 GBP);
- London - Chambery ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- London - Prague ~ и 9400 EUR (~ 7900 GBP);
- London - Riga ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13500 GBP);
- London - Malta ~ 14000 EUR (~ 11800 GBP);
- London - Anguilla ~ 55000 EUR (~ 46300 GBP);
- London - Bali ~ 80000 EUR (~ 67400 GBP);
- London - Barbados ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London - Madeira ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13500 GBP);
- London - Fiji ~ 85000 EUR (~ 71500 GBP);
- London - Belize ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
- London - Miami ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London - Las Vegas ~ 78000 EUR (~ 66000 GBP);
- London - Minsk ~ 30000 EUR (~ 25000 GBP);
- London - Delhi ~ 77000 EUR (~ 65 000 GBP);
- London - Doha ~ 63000 EUR (~ 53000 GBP);
- London - Pattaya ~ 78000 EUR (~ 65800 GBP);
- London - Bangkok ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
- London - Hong Kong ~ 110000 EUR (~ 93000 GBP);
- London - GOA ~ 95000 EUR (~ 80000 GBP);
- London - Singapore ~ 95000 EUR (~ 80000 GBP);
- London - Istanbul ~ 24000 EUR (~ 20200 GBP);
- London - Tokyo ~ 130000 EUR (~ 110000 GBP);
- London - Toronto ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London - Johannesburg ~ 100000 EUR (~ 84000 GBP);
- London - Colombo ~ 125000 EUR (~ 105000 GBP);
- London - Kuala Lumpur ~ 138000 EUR (~ 116300 GBP);
- London - Los Angeles ~ 75000 EUR (~ 63000 GBP);
- London - Miami ~ 69000 EUR (~ 58200 GBP);
- London - Macau ~ 99000 EUR (~ 83400 GBP);
- London - Seychelles ~ 97000 EUR (~ 82800 GBP);
- London - Maldives ~ 120000 EUR (~ 101000 GBP);
- London - Virgin Island~ 89000 EUR (~ 75000 GBP);
- London - Bahamas ~ 73000 EUR (~ 61500 GBP);
- London - Hawaiian Islands ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
This is also only a small part of the possible routes to get acquainted with the order of prices. You can get a more accurate calculation completely free of charge by contacting our aviation consultants. We can offer particularly favorable conditions for domestic flights in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and European countries. It is possible due to the large volume of flights in these regions and favorable partnership conditions with the aircraft owners.
Prices depending on the type of business jet
We can clearly show the high dependence of the cost of the flight, on the type of aircraft - we have collected approximate data, at the price of 1 flight hour, for various types of business jets:
- Large jet (similar to Legacy 600) - from 4900 to 5800 GBP per flight hour;
- Business liners - from 10300 GBP per flight hour;
- Light jet - from 2100 to 3000 GBP per flight hour;
- Long-haul jet (similar to Global 5000, Gulfstream G550, Falcon 7X, etc.) - from 5800 to 8800 GBP per flight hour;
- Medium-sized jet (identical to Cessna Citation XLS+, Hawker 800XP, etc.) - from 3000 to 3700 GBP per flight hour;
- Turboprops - from 850 GBP per flight hour.
- Large medium-class jet (similar to Challenger 300, etc.) - from 4600 to 5500 GBP per flight hour;
- Small jet, from 1700 to 2500 GBP per flight hour;
How much does a private jet fare add up?
To make it clear, below we have described how much a private jet flight costs. As an example, I've selected London to Paris with a Cessna Citation XLS+ and 4 pax: the total price of the flight is 4645 EUR (or 3969 GBP). From left to right - category of items, quantity, price per unit:
- Revenue flight fee - 1h 05 min - 1850 € (1580 £);
- Ferry flight fee - 46 min - 1050 € (897 £);
- Minimum flying - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Fuel charge - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Domestic per trip fee - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- International per trip fee - 0 - 50 € (42 £);
- Per trip day fee - 2 - 0 € (0 £);
- Domestic overnight fee - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- International overnight fee - 1 - 750 € (641 £);
- Fuel stop fee - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Crew swap 12/10 - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Parking fee - 1 - 250 € (214 £);
- Passenger per leg fee - 4 - 120 € (103 £);
- Landing fee - 1 - 500 € (428 £);
- Additional cost (Taxi) - 1 - 50 € (43 £);
- PAX Arrival - 40 - 0 € (0 £);
- Marketplace round up - 0 - 25 € (21 £).
The amounts listed are indicative and serve as an example, not a final offer.
Scheduled international flights
London ➞ Bordeaux
12 500 EUR
London ➞ Nice
8 500 EUR
London ➞ Paris
5 500 EUR
Birmingham ➞ Hamburg
13 500 EUR
Manchester ➞ Larnaca
12 000 EUR
Bristol ➞ Barcelona
20 000 EUR
London ➞ New York
84 000 EUR
London ➞ Berlin
7 000 EUR
Edinburgh ➞ Salzburg
7 500 EUR
Belfast ➞ Paphos
24 000 EUR
Liverpool ➞ Milan
17 000 EUR
London ➞ Chambery
14 000 EUR
London ➞ Venice
23 000 EUR
Leeds ➞ Zurich
12 000 EUR
Birmingham ➞ Brussels
7 500 EUR
Manchester ➞ Bern
8 000 EUR
Edinburgh ➞ Zagreb
9 000 EUR
London ➞ Beijing
52 000 EUR
Belfast ➞ Geneva
9 000 EUR
Manchester ➞ Toronto
53 000 EUR
Glasgow ➞ Dominican Republic
62 000 EUR
Liverpool ➞ Athens
8 500 EUR
London ➞ Ibiza
19 000 EUR
Birmingham ➞ Malaga
12 500 EUR
London ➞ Astana
35 000 EUR
London ➞ Palma
24 000 EUR
Glasgow ➞ Copenhagen
11 000 EUR
Bristol ➞ Amsterdam
8 500 EUR
Edinburgh ➞ Monaco
19 000 EUR
Leeds ➞ Dubai
16 000 EUR
Liverpool ➞ Phuket
37 000 EUR
Birmingham ➞ Olbia
17 000 EUR
Examples of flights on private jets charter
We offer you a visual comparison of the cost of flights on the typical routes, depending on the type and model of the aircraft.
Light Jets (4 - 8 passengers):
- London - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 3700 (or 4300 €);
- London - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 5300 (or 6200 €);
- London - Nice. One way. Approx: 1hr 45 mins From £ 6400 (or 7500 €);
- London - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 7400 (or 8650 €).
Mid Size Jets (7-9 passengers):
- London - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 6900 (or 8100 €);
- London - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 8700 (or 10200 €);
- London - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 9500 (or 11000 €);
- London - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 12900 (or 15000 €).
Super Mid Size Jets (8-10 passengers):
- London - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 8800 (or 10300 €);
- London - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 9500 (or 11100 €);
- London - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 11500 (or 13500 €);
- London - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 15400 (or 18000 €).
Large Cabin Jets (10 - 16 passengers):
- London - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 9700 (or 11300 €);
- London - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 12700 (or 14900 €);
- London - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 15200 (or 17800 €);
- London - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 18400 (or 21500 €);
- London - New York. One way. Approx: 7h 15 mins From £ 54900 (fuel stop) (or 64200 €);
- London - Antigua. One way. Approx: 9h From £ 64900 (fuel stop) (or 76000 €).
Also, we have prepared a table with the general prices of the most popular planes:
|Type of aircraft||Capacity (persons)||Price (euros per hour)|
|✈ Cessna Citation Mustang||4||1800 €/h – 2400 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 1 & CJ1+||4-5||1900 €/h – 2500 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Phenom 100||4||2200 €/h – 2600 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 2 & CJ2+||6-7||2300 €/h – 2800 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 3||7||2500 €/h – 3000 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 4||7-8||2600 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation II & II/SP||7-9||1800 €/h – 2400 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Bravo||7-8||2100 €/h – 2600 €/h|
|✈ Hawker Beechcraft 400XP||6-7||2300 €/h – 2800 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Phenom 300||6||2400 €/h – 2900 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 40XR||6||2500 €/h – 3000 €/h|
|✈ Raytheon Beechcraft Premier IA||6||2200 €/h – 2700 €/h|
|✈ Piaggio Avanti P180 & Avanti II||6-7||2200 €/h – 2700 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 45 & 45XR||6-8||2800 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Excel||7-8||2800 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation XLS & XLS+||7-8||2900 €/h – 3700 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Sovereign||8-9||3400 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 60 & 60XR||6-8||3400 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Hawker 750, 800XP & 850XP||8||3500 €/h – 4100 €/h|
|✈ Hawker 900XP||8||3600 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G150||6-7||3500 €/h – 4000 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation X||8-9||3500 €/h – 4300 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 50 & 50EX||9-10||4000 €/h – 4600 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G200||8-10||4400 €/h – 4900 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 300||8-9||4500 €/h – 5000 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 2000, 2000EX & 2000LX||8-10||5000 €/h – 6500 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 900B||12-14||5400 €/h – 6800 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 900EX, 900DX & 900LX||12-14||6600 €/h – 7500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 600 & 601||9-14||4700 €/h – 5700 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 604 & 605||9-12||4900 €/h – 5500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 850||12-15||5300 €/h – 5900 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Legacy 600 & Legacy 650||12-13||4900 €/h – 5700 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G300||10-13||5500 €/h – 6400 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 7X||13-15||7000 €/h – 8000 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global Express||12-15||6500 €/h – 7500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global XRS & Global 6000||12-15||7200 €/h – 8200 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global 5000||9-14||6900 €/h – 7900 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream GIV-SP, G400 & G450||12-14||6500 €/h – 7800 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream GV, G500 & G550||12-16||7000 €/h – 8500 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Lineage 1000||17-19||9000 €/h – 11000 €/h|
|✈ Airbus Corporate Jet (ACJ) A318 Elite||18-30||10000 €/h – 13000 €/h|
|✈ Airbus Corporate Jet (ACJ) A319||18-30||11000 €/h – 15000 €/h|
|✈ Boeing Business Jet BBJ1, BBJ2 & BBJ3||19-50||10000 €/h – 20000 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 90 & 90GTx||5-6||1400 €/h – 1700 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 200 & 200GT||7-8||1500 €/h – 1800 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 350||8-9||1700 €/h – 2200 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft 1900D||18-19||2600 €/h – 3400 €/h|
The cost per hour indicated in the table is preliminary and does not constitute an offer or a commercial offer. Exact prices are available from the managers of the company.
If you want to make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private plane flight, use our online calculator. Just fill in all the fields of the form with a note that you are interested in a specific model of the aircraft and get the final price. NB! – the figures are sent to you by email or messenger, please carefully fill in the contact details to get the calculation.
All our calculations are as transparent as possible for you. After receiving the request, we will prepare a beautiful offer - where the costs and the final price will be clearly described. The exact price is agreed in advance and is written in the contract, so you can be sure of the final cost.
Current restrictions on flights with cats
It is forbidden to transport cats in a business jet and in a civil aircraft if:
- The animal is less than 4 months old;
- If it has recently given birth or is pregnant;
- There are signs that clearly indicate the disease of the animal.
It is not recommended to fly with those cats that do not tolerate altitude and pressure drops well. Breathing problems can occur with brachycephalic breeds, so–called breeds with a flattened nose - it is much more difficult for them to breathe at altitude than on the ground.
What is the best way to transport a cat?
Cats are transported in special carriers in the cabin of the aircraft. After climbing, a pet is allowed to be released on business aviation planes, but during a walk, it must be on a harness since a four-legged friend can penetrate into places where staying is dangerous not only for it but also for the entire transport.
Cat and cat carriers must meet the following requirements:
- The container must be rigid with a waterproof bottom or absorbent bedding;
- The size of the carrier should be of such a form that the animal can stand up in it to its full height and turn around;
- There should be a carrying handle on the container, and it should be closed with a reliable lock.
When transporting cats across European countries, there should be carriers issued by licensed companies such as Pet Cargo, Klipper, Vari Kennel, Atlas.
Advantages of Private Jets UK services
Our company can arrange a flight by plane with a cat to any European country. The client chooses the departure dates, the type of business jet, and additional services. The company's employees provide all possible assistance at the stage of flight preparation, including documentation. After receiving the application, the air consultant will find out all the nuances concerning the flight with the animal in the planned direction and bring them to the client. All information from our employees is as relevant as possible, as we constantly check changes in legislation and take into account international and regional regulations.
Unlike a flight on a civil plane, renting a business jet to the owner of an animal gives many advantages:
- A four-legged pet is always next to the owner in the cabin. This allows you to prevent the development of stress in cats and helps to react in time to changes in the animal's well-being;
- The passenger is in a comfortable environment. We can provide individual meals (including for a pet), and pick-up and boarding are carried out through a separate VIP terminal;
- The customer can choose an airplane that has separate recreation areas, a kitchen. Noise reduction systems, air conditioners, and pressure-equalizing complexes are installed on modern business jets. Both people and animals feel great on such planes.
If necessary, we will help you choose a hotel where pets can be accommodated. If the client wishes, we will order a transfer and book a car to move around the country.
Sometimes there is a need to transport a cat to another country without an owner. Private Jets UK will also help in this case, we will provide support and give all guarantees for the delivery of a healthy animal on a date agreed in advance with the customer of the service.
Which UK airports accept pets
A flight with a fluffy pet to another country involves the presence of a veterinary control service at the landing airport. Employees of this organization check the documents for the animal, inspect it, and, if there are no contraindications, they issue a permit for import into the country.
In the UK, animals are accepted at airports such as:
- Heathrow. Located in London. The largest international airport is connected to almost 200 airports around the world. The airport serves more than 60 million people annually. There is a VIP terminal for business aviation passengers;
- Edinburgh. Located in Scotland, it has the status of an international airport. It was designed to serve up to 20 million passengers;
- Manchester. Located in the city of the same name. The first terminal of the airport accepts international aircraft, the second – business jets of charter companies.
When flying with an animal, the veterinary service of the airport must be notified of arrival within 2-3 days in advance. Employees of Private Jets UK take on this responsibility. If you want to clarify all the conditions for ordering a business jet for a flight with your own animal, you can contact the operator by phone.
Private jets are ready to take off
Our database contains over 6500 business jets (about 3500 in Europe and 3000 in the rest of the world) of different configurations and production years. The list of models is constantly updated. Unfortunately, we can’t post a full list of available jets on our website due to confidentiality issues. Please contact the managers of the company for more accurate information. We will help you choose a suitable model taking into account your wishes. The following aircraft are currently available:
- Cessna Mustang (4 seats) - 11 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 40XR (6 seats) - 6 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Bravo (8 seats) - 4 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100 (7 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ2+ (6 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ3 (8 seats) - 5 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 60XR (7 seats) - 3 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 750 (8 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 100 (8 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation M2 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Mustang (5 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation XLS+ (9 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation СJ 4 (10 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100E (7 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 300 (10 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 70 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 75 (9 seats) - 15 aircraft are available.
- Beechcraft King Air 250 (7 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Beechcraft King Air 350 (9 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Caravan (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Denali (9 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Piaggio P180 Avanti II (8 seats) - 16 aircraft are available;
- Pilatus PC-12 (8 seats) - 21 aircraft are available.
- Cessna Latitude (9 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 300 (9 seats) - 42 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 900XP (8 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G200 (10 seats) - 23 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Praetor 600 (12 seats) - 8 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G250 (10 seats) - 31 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Longitude (12 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Sovereign+ (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation X+ (12 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 450 (9 seats) - 29 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 500 (11 seats) - 34 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G150 (8 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G280 (10 seats) - 16 aircraft are available.
- Challenger 605 (12 seats) - 46 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 900B (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 650 (8 seats) - 52 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Challenger 800 (19 seats) - 25 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream IV (16 seats) - 13 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 2000S (10 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 5000 (19 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6000 (19 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 600 (13 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 650 (13 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 7X (14 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 8X (18 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 900LX (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G450 (16 seats) - 20 aircraft are available.
- Gulfstream G550 (14 seats) - 26 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6500 (17 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream 600 (18 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Airbus ACJ TwoTwenty (18 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Global Express XRS (12 seats) - 27 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global Express (19 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G650 (19 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 6X (18 seats)- 36 aircraft are available.
This is only a small part of the jets available. We can always send the chosen jet from the neighboring country or airport.
UK business aviation airports
Our clients have access to all airports of the UK and Europe. Due to the unique partnership conditions, we can offer our clients the best prices for business aviation services. Our experts will consult you on the availability of private jets in a particular city and help you choose the best option.
Current list of TOP 25 business aviation airports:
|London Heathrow Airport||England||EGLL||LHR|
|London City Airport||England||EGLC||LCY|
|Liverpool John Lennon Airport||England||EGGP||LPL|
|East Midlands Airport||England||EGNX||EMA|
|Cardiff International Airport||Wales||EGFF||CWL|
|Airport Doncaster Sheffield||England||EGCN||DSA|
|London Biggin Hill||England||EGKB||BQH|
|Belfast Airport||Northern Ireland||EGAA||BFS|
Book a Private Jet
We are here to assist you 24/7. You are always welcome! No matter when, why or how - whether by mail, by phone, by email, WhatsApp or live chat - you will hear from us without delay.
Traveling on a rented business jet is convenient, fast, and comfortable. You can further improve flight conditions and safety in the sky by ordering a number of additional services, such as:
- Catering – individual meals on board. The passenger can tell us the wishes for the menu, and we will fully fulfill them;
- Internet - we organize a stable connection throughout the flight;
- Comprehensive service in VIP halls;
- Transfer at any airport on the type of transport that suits the passenger – a car, a helicopter, a yacht;
- Booking hotels and luxury accommodation on the islands and with private property owners;
- Treatment of the plane with anti-icing liquid.
Additional requests are discussed separately and are also prescribed in the contract. Each client of our company can count on complete anonymity and on the help of a personal manager at all stages of the organization of the flight.
How to pay for a flight and refund money for a failed flight
Payment for the aircraft lease is carried out after the signing of the contract. You can deposit cash or make a wire transfer. In some situations, an invoice is more convenient, but in any case, our company allows the client to choose the payment method that is more profitable for him/her.
If the scheduled flight is canceled at the client’s request, the funds won’t be returned in full. This is quite understandable since certain costs for the organization of the flight were already on the part of the air broker. However, our company tries to make sure that the client loses as little as possible. In those situations, when the lease is canceled due to our fault, which fortunately happens extremely rarely, the funds are returned in full.
You can find out all the conditions for renting business jets by phone or by sending a request to our company's email.
We hire only the best specialists who are well-versed in all aspects of business aviation. 33 professionals, working in Private Jets UK, arrange the helicopter and private jet charter flights.
Each client is assigned a personal air broker who undertakes to:
- to stay in touch with the customer 24/7;
- to answer all questions related to the choice of private jet, optimization of the route, selection of staff, catering, security and meeting at the airport and quickly address all organizational problems;
- to provide the highest level of service and pay attention to the smallest details.
Our employees work all over the world, so they know many languages. The contract is usually issued in English (however, if necessary, we can translate it into any other language). You can always contact our managers who will help you solve the tasks of any complexity. After all, our goal is to make you feel safe and comfortable on board.
Direct communication with the company management:
- Mike.Lewis@private-jets.co.uk - head of the London office;
- Anna.Kovalevskaya@private-jets.co.uk - head of the Paris office;
- Roman.Meier@private-jets.co.uk - head of the Berlin office;
- Еvgeniy.Eglitis@private-jets.co.uk - CEO;
TOP 5 best brokers in the UK:
Private Jets UK has received multiple awards and certificates for its high level of customer service.