Flights with pets on a private plane
Many pet owners are so sensitive to their pets that they do not agree to fly without them even on business trips and vacations. Renting a private jet makes such trips possible because not only the owners of animals but also their pets can be on board a business jet. At the same time, you do not need to take your pet in the luggage and put it under stress - we will arrange the transportation of a dog or cat in the cabin of a business jet, next to you.
However, such flights have their own rules of transportation, which owners are advised to get to know in advance so that they do not get into a mess without taking the necessary documents and pet supplies from home.
Why you should choose a business jet to fly with a pet
Private Jets UK recommends travelling with pets only on private planes because the strict rules of regular airlines do not allow pets to be transported in good conditions: the animals stay in the cramped cells of the luggage compartment with a complete absence of a heating system and air conditioning. All this negatively affects the mental state and physical health of the live cargo.
Business jets create comfortable conditions for owners and their animals because the pet is located next to its owner on a private plane. If it starts to get nervous, then the pet can immediately be encouraged and petted, and if necessary, fed. At the same time, the animal will not interfere with the rest of the charter passengers, because only relatives and friends of the pet owner are in the cabin of the business jet.
General rules of transportation of animals on private planes
Business aviation does not impose special requirements for live cargo on board, however, there are rules without which pets may not be allowed on the flight:
- The animal must be examined by a qualified veterinarian before the flight.
- Transportation of dangerous breeds of dogs (huskies, pit bull terriers, Dobermans, bullmastiffs, German Shepherds, chow-chow) needs prior approval of the carrier airline. In addition, such pets are kept in the cabin of a business jet only in cages or specially ventilated containers.
- Some countries impose strict bans on the import of specific types of animals, which may even include dogs and cats. Therefore, when renting a private plane, you should give the carrier as much information about the pet as possible so that they can check the permission to land with live cargo in the country you need.
Unfortunately, not all flights with animals are allowed even onboard business jets. The following categories of pets are prohibited for transportation:
- pregnant and recently delivered females;
- young animals that have not reached the age of six months;
- pets with severe illnesses or taking sedatives;
- animals that can hardly tolerate altitude and temperature fluctuations.
The relatively prohibited breeds onboard include brachycephalic animals (Persians, Pekingese, pugs). The special structure of the muzzle of these dogs and cats leads to problems with the respiratory tract, so they have a high risk of developing respiratory failure and death during flight. Many airlines refuse to transport brachycephalic animals on board the aircraft, while others require mandatory consultation with a veterinarian before the flight to eliminate possible risks.
How to transport certain types of animals on an airplane
There are different requirements for the transportation of each specific animal. They are designed primarily for the safe and comfortable flight of pets and their owners. Compliance with the rules will allow you to have a pleasant flight without creating stressful situations on board the charter.
Transportation of dogs
Medium and large breeds of dogs flying on a business jet should be in a collar and muzzle. The owner must have a leash to control the actions of the animal. In addition, it is necessary to fasten the dog to the seat with a special attachment to exclude the unpredictable behaviour of the pet in the cabin.
Transportation of cats
Unfamiliar surroundings can negatively affect the behaviour of cats, so they should be transported in special ventilated containers in business jets. The dimensions of the carrier should allow the animal to stand up to its full height and move easily. It is advisable for the owner to keep the container within reach so that the pet sees a loved one and is calm.
Transportation of other types of animals
Rabbits, small rodents, parrots and other birds are recommended to be taken into the cabin of a private plane only in special cages. Exotic animals (snakes, lizards, turtles, insects, etc.) should be transported according to the special rules of the country where you are going. You can find out the nuances of each flight from our free consultant by phone or through a special form on the website.
The price of a flight on a private plane is determined individually in each case. The rental price includes:
- Fuel costs, which is approximately 30% of the total costs;
- Aircraft air navigation services;
- Remuneration of pilots and flight attendants;
- Airport parking costs;
- Maintenance of the board.
The cost of renting a business jet also depends on the number of passengers, the type of liner and the year of its release, the route. The price increases if the passenger orders individual meals and makes special requirements for the equipment ocabin’s equipmentf the cabin.
The price of one flight hour also depends on the type of aircraft:
- A flight on a large plane, for example, on the Legacy 600, costs from 5800 to 6800 euros per hour;
- A flight hour on a business liner costs about 12 thousand euros;
- Flying on light and small aircraft costs about 3 thousand euros on average;
- Turboprops cost 10,000 euros per flight hour;
- The flight hour of long-haul vessels costs from 6 to 11 thousand euros.
The calculation of the aircraft lease is carried out after clarifying all the nuances of the application. The cost is prescribed in the contract and changes only when the client adjusts the contract terms.
Prices for domestic private flights in UK
- London - Edinburgh ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7600 GBP);
- London - Jersey ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London - Dublin ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London - Grenoble ~ 7000 EUR (~ 5900 GBP);
- London - Birmingham ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- London - Leeds ~ 6700 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- London - Manchester ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- London - Liverpool ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London - Newcastle ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6300 GBP);
- London - Glasgow ~ 9500 EUR (~ 8000 GBP);
- London - Bristol ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- London - Southampton ~ 6200 EUR (~ 5200 GBP);
- London - East Midlands ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- London - Cardiff ~ 9100 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Inverness ~ 9200 EUR (~ 7800 GBP);
- London - Aberdeen ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- London - Gibraltar ~ 11600 EUR (~ 9800 GBP).
This is only a small part of the available routes. Please note that 92% of all UK business jets are based at the airports of London, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast. However, if you want to depart from another city, we can organize a business jet flight to the airport of your choice.
Prices for international flights by private jets
- London - Nice ~ 9100 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Munich ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- London - Geneva ~ 7600 EUR (~ 6400 GBP);
- London - Paris ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6300 GBP);
- London - Geneva ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London - Zurich ~ 8700 EUR (~ 7300 GBP);
- London - Ibiza ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- London - Cannes ~ 9700 EUR (~ 8100 GBP);
- London - Bern ~ 9200 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Malaga ~ 14000 EUR (~ 11800 GBP);
- London - Milan ~ 10500 EUR (~ 8900 GBP);
- London - Olbia ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8400 GBP);
- London - Palma de Mallorca ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- London - Rome ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9300 GBP);
- London - Athens ~ 19000 EUR (~ 16000 GBP);
- London - Madrid ~ 12100 EUR (~ 10200 GBP);
- London - Frankfurt ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- London - Barcelona ~ 14500 EUR (~ 12200 GBP);
- London - Dubai ~ 62000 EUR (~ 52000 GBP);
- London - Moscow ~ 40000 EUR (~ 34000 GBP);
- London - New York ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London - Monaco ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9300 GBP);
- London - Amsterdam ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8400 GBP);
- London - Berlin ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- London - Budapest ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- London - Larnaca ~ 22000 EUR (~ 18500 GBP);
- London - Tel Aviv ~ 24000 EUR (~ 20200 GBP);
- London - Chambery ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- London - Prague ~ и 9400 EUR (~ 7900 GBP);
- London - Riga ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13500 GBP);
- London - Malta ~ 14000 EUR (~ 11800 GBP);
- London - Anguilla ~ 55000 EUR (~ 46300 GBP);
- London - Bali ~ 80000 EUR (~ 67400 GBP);
- London - Barbados ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London - Madeira ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13500 GBP);
- London - Fiji ~ 85000 EUR (~ 71500 GBP);
- London - Belize ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
- London - Miami ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London - Las Vegas ~ 78000 EUR (~ 66000 GBP);
- London - Minsk ~ 30000 EUR (~ 25000 GBP);
- London - Delhi ~ 77000 EUR (~ 65 000 GBP);
- London - Doha ~ 63000 EUR (~ 53000 GBP);
- London - Pattaya ~ 78000 EUR (~ 65800 GBP);
- London - Bangkok ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
- London - Hong Kong ~ 110000 EUR (~ 93000 GBP);
- London - GOA ~ 95000 EUR (~ 80000 GBP);
- London - Singapore ~ 95000 EUR (~ 80000 GBP);
- London - Istanbul ~ 24000 EUR (~ 20200 GBP);
- London - Tokyo ~ 130000 EUR (~ 110000 GBP);
- London - Toronto ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London - Johannesburg ~ 100000 EUR (~ 84000 GBP);
- London - Colombo ~ 125000 EUR (~ 105000 GBP);
- London - Kuala Lumpur ~ 138000 EUR (~ 116300 GBP);
- London - Los Angeles ~ 75000 EUR (~ 63000 GBP);
- London - Miami ~ 69000 EUR (~ 58200 GBP);
- London - Macau ~ 99000 EUR (~ 83400 GBP);
- London - Seychelles ~ 97000 EUR (~ 82800 GBP);
- London - Maldives ~ 120000 EUR (~ 101000 GBP);
- London - Virgin Island~ 89000 EUR (~ 75000 GBP);
- London - Bahamas ~ 73000 EUR (~ 61500 GBP);
- London - Hawaiian Islands ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
This is also only a small part of the possible routes to get acquainted with the order of prices. You can get a more accurate calculation completely free of charge by contacting our aviation consultants. We can offer particularly favorable conditions for domestic flights in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and European countries. It is possible due to the large volume of flights in these regions and favorable partnership conditions with the aircraft owners.
Prices depending on the type of business jet
We can clearly show the high dependence of the cost of the flight, on the type of aircraft - we have collected approximate data, at the price of 1 flight hour, for various types of business jets:
- Large jet (similar to Legacy 600) - from 4900 to 5800 GBP per flight hour;
- Business liners - from 10300 GBP per flight hour;
- Light jet - from 2100 to 3000 GBP per flight hour;
- Long-haul jet (similar to Global 5000, Gulfstream G550, Falcon 7X, etc.) - from 5800 to 8800 GBP per flight hour;
- Medium-sized jet (identical to Cessna Citation XLS+, Hawker 800XP, etc.) - from 3000 to 3700 GBP per flight hour;
- Turboprops - from 850 GBP per flight hour.
- Large medium-class jet (similar to Challenger 300, etc.) - from 4600 to 5500 GBP per flight hour;
- Small jet, from 1700 to 2500 GBP per flight hour;
How much does a private jet fare add up?
To make it clear, below we have described how much a private jet flight costs. As an example, I've selected London to Paris with a Cessna Citation XLS+ and 4 pax: the total price of the flight is 4645 EUR (or 3969 GBP). From left to right - category of items, quantity, price per unit:
- Revenue flight fee - 1h 05 min - 1850 € (1580 £);
- Ferry flight fee - 46 min - 1050 € (897 £);
- Minimum flying - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Fuel charge - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Domestic per trip fee - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- International per trip fee - 0 - 50 € (42 £);
- Per trip day fee - 2 - 0 € (0 £);
- Domestic overnight fee - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- International overnight fee - 1 - 750 € (641 £);
- Fuel stop fee - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Crew swap 12/10 - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Parking fee - 1 - 250 € (214 £);
- Passenger per leg fee - 4 - 120 € (103 £);
- Landing fee - 1 - 500 € (428 £);
- Additional cost (Taxi) - 1 - 50 € (43 £);
- PAX Arrival - 40 - 0 € (0 £);
- Marketplace round up - 0 - 25 € (21 £).
The amounts listed are indicative and serve as an example, not a final offer.
Scheduled international flights in 2021
London ➞ Bordeaux
12 500 EUR
London ➞ Nice
8 500 EUR
London ➞ Paris
5 500 EUR
Birmingham ➞ Moscow
13 500 EUR
Manchester ➞ Larnaca
12 000 EUR
Bristol ➞ Barcelona
20 000 EUR
London ➞ New York
84 000 EUR
London ➞ Berlin
7 000 EUR
Edinburgh ➞ Salzburg
7 500 EUR
Belfast ➞ Moscow
24 000 EUR
Liverpool ➞ Milan
17 000 EUR
London ➞ Chambery
14 000 EUR
London ➞ Kiev
23 000 EUR
Leeds ➞ Zurich
12 000 EUR
Birmingham ➞ Brussels
7 500 EUR
Manchester ➞ Bern
8 000 EUR
Edinburgh ➞ Zagreb
9 000 EUR
London ➞ Beijing
52 000 EUR
Belfast ➞ Geneva
9 000 EUR
Manchester ➞ Toronto
53 000 EUR
Glasgow ➞ Dominican Republic
62 000 EUR
Liverpool ➞ Athens
8 500 EUR
London ➞ Ibiza
19 000 EUR
Birmingham ➞ Malaga
12 500 EUR
London ➞ Nur-Sultan
35 000 EUR
London ➞ Palma
24 000 EUR
Glasgow ➞ Copenhagen
11 000 EUR
Bristol ➞ Amsterdam
8 500 EUR
Edinburgh ➞ Monaco
19 000 EUR
Leeds ➞ Dubai
16 000 EUR
Liverpool ➞ Phuket
37 000 EUR
Birmingham ➞ Olbia
17 000 EUR
Examples of flights on private jets charter
We offer you a visual comparison of the cost of flights on the typical routes, depending on the type and model of the aircraft.
Light Jets (4 - 8 passengers):
- London - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 3700 (or 4300 €);
- London - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 5300 (or 6200 €);
- London - Nice. One way. Approx: 1hr 45 mins From £ 6400 (or 7500 €);
- London - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 7400 (or 8650 €).
Mid Size Jets (7-9 passengers):
- London - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 6900 (or 8100 €);
- London - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 8700 (or 10200 €);
- London - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 9500 (or 11000 €);
- London - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 12900 (or 15000 €).
Super Mid Size Jets (8-10 passengers):
- London - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 8800 (or 10300 €);
- London - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 9500 (or 11100 €);
- London - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 11500 (or 13500 €);
- London - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 15400 (or 18000 €).
Large Cabin Jets (10 - 16 passengers):
- London - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 9700 (or 11300 €);
- London - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 12700 (or 14900 €);
- London - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 15200 (or 17800 €);
- London - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 18400 (or 21500 €);
- London - New York. One way. Approx: 7h 15 mins From £ 54900 (fuel stop) (or 64200 €);
- London - Antigua. One way. Approx: 9h From £ 64900 (fuel stop) (or 76000 €).
Also, we have prepared a table with the general prices of the most popular planes:
|Type of aircraft||Capacity (persons)||Price (euros per hour)|
|✈ Cessna Citation Mustang||4||1800 €/h – 2400 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 1 & CJ1+||4-5||1900 €/h – 2500 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Phenom 100||4||2200 €/h – 2600 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 2 & CJ2+||6-7||2300 €/h – 2800 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 3||7||2500 €/h – 3000 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 4||7-8||2600 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation II & II/SP||7-9||1800 €/h – 2400 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Bravo||7-8||2100 €/h – 2600 €/h|
|✈ Hawker Beechcraft 400XP||6-7||2300 €/h – 2800 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Phenom 300||6||2400 €/h – 2900 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 40XR||6||2500 €/h – 3000 €/h|
|✈ Raytheon Beechcraft Premier IA||6||2200 €/h – 2700 €/h|
|✈ Piaggio Avanti P180 & Avanti II||6-7||2200 €/h – 2700 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 45 & 45XR||6-8||2800 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Excel||7-8||2800 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation XLS & XLS+||7-8||2900 €/h – 3700 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Sovereign||8-9||3400 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 60 & 60XR||6-8||3400 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Hawker 750, 800XP & 850XP||8||3500 €/h – 4100 €/h|
|✈ Hawker 900XP||8||3600 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G150||6-7||3500 €/h – 4000 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation X||8-9||3500 €/h – 4300 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 50 & 50EX||9-10||4000 €/h – 4600 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G200||8-10||4400 €/h – 4900 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 300||8-9||4500 €/h – 5000 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 2000, 2000EX & 2000LX||8-10||5000 €/h – 6500 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 900B||12-14||5400 €/h – 6800 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 900EX, 900DX & 900LX||12-14||6600 €/h – 7500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 600 & 601||9-14||4700 €/h – 5700 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 604 & 605||9-12||4900 €/h – 5500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 850||12-15||5300 €/h – 5900 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Legacy 600 & Legacy 650||12-13||4900 €/h – 5700 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G300||10-13||5500 €/h – 6400 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 7X||13-15||7000 €/h – 8000 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global Express||12-15||6500 €/h – 7500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global XRS & Global 6000||12-15||7200 €/h – 8200 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global 5000||9-14||6900 €/h – 7900 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream GIV-SP, G400 & G450||12-14||6500 €/h – 7800 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream GV, G500 & G550||12-16||7000 €/h – 8500 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Lineage 1000||17-19||9000 €/h – 11000 €/h|
|✈ Airbus Corporate Jet (ACJ) A318 Elite||18-30||10000 €/h – 13000 €/h|
|✈ Airbus Corporate Jet (ACJ) A319||18-30||11000 €/h – 15000 €/h|
|✈ Boeing Business Jet BBJ1, BBJ2 & BBJ3||19-50||10000 €/h – 20000 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 90 & 90GTx||5-6||1400 €/h – 1700 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 200 & 200GT||7-8||1500 €/h – 1800 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 350||8-9||1700 €/h – 2200 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft 1900D||18-19||2600 €/h – 3400 €/h|
The cost per hour indicated in the table is preliminary and does not constitute an offer or a commercial offer. Exact prices are available from the managers of the company.
If you want to make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private plane flight, use our online calculator. Just fill in all the fields of the form with a note that you are interested in a specific model of the aircraft and get the final price. NB! – the figures are sent to you by email or messenger, please carefully fill in the contact details to get the calculation.
All our calculations are as transparent as possible for you. After receiving the request, we will prepare a beautiful offer - where the costs and the final price will be clearly described. The exact price is agreed in advance and is written in the contract, so you can be sure of the final cost.
Rules for transporting pets to the UK
Your pet must have one of the following documents to enter or return to the UK:
- An EU pet passport issued in the EU (or in GB if issued before January 1, 2021), or a pet passport from another third country specified in Part 1. An EU pet passport issued in a Member state is still valid for GB entry.
- A veterinary certificate (AHC) issued in GB and used for travel to the EU - which you can use to re-enter GB for up to 4 months after issuance.
- a GB certificate of health of a pet (for GB only).
More complete information can be found on the official website of the UK government https://www.gov.uk/taking-your-pet-abroad
Important rules for entering the UK with a dog or a cat
If you want a dog, a cat or other pet to enter the UK on board a private jet, then the following information must be provided:
- Pet data, name, date of birth, etc.
- Contact details of the owner.
- Contact details of the veterinarian.
- Microchip number and implant date.
- Certificate of vaccination against rabies. It must be done within at least 22 days before entering the UK.
- Treatment against echinococcosis (tapeworm) should be carried out within 24-120 hours before entering the UK, it should contain praziquantel and be entered in the passport or Appendix 1V with the date/signature and seal of the veterinarian. You don't need to treat your dog for tapeworm if you travel directly to the UK from Finland, Ireland, Northern Ireland (NI), Norway or Malta.
Rules of flight with pets to Europe and EU countries
If you want a cat, a dog or other pet to enter the EU on a private plane, you will need the following information:
- Each animal must be identified (microchip).
- Each animal must be vaccinated against rabies, and the vaccination must be valid.
- Each animal needs an animal health certificate containing confirmation of a serological test for rabies antibodies.
- Valid animal health certificate.
The need for an up-to-date animal health certificate means that you should contact a veterinarian well in advance of your trip. The main vaccinations must be done within at least 21 days before the trip. The certificate of the pet's health status includes:
- Detailed information about the pet owner.
- Description of your pet (dog or cat).
- Proof of rabies vaccination, which must be done within at least 3 weeks before admission to the veterinary clinic, as well as confirmed rabies vaccination in the UK for the last 3 years.
- A blood test for rabies may be required depending on the destination.
- The treatment of tapeworms for dogs according to the requirements of the destination.
- The health certificate must be issued in the language of a country you are going to enter.
If you want to find out in which countries this health certificate is specifically required, you can contact our aviation experts by phone +44 204 577 31 19.
Stages of flight preparation
A business jet flight is carefully prepared. The whole organization of the flight consists of several stages:
- Planning. At this stage, the request received from the customer is processed, the most suitable aircraft are selected, legal issues and flight safety issues are resolved;
- A contract is concluded. The contract specifies the obligations of the parties, the route schedule, departure dates, and cost. The agreement is drawn up in two copies, the first remains with the air broker, the other is for the client. The payment is possible in any way that suits the customer;
- Ensuring the flight. This is one of the most important stages of flight organization. The air broker coordinates the receipt of slots, submits requests to the aviation services for departure and landing, looks for suitable VIP terminals;
- Flying in ideal conditions. After signing the contract, passengers of charter flights are only required to arrive at the airport on time, board, and spend time in the sky in a pleasant atmosphere.
If necessary, air brokers will arrange a transfer from the arrival airport, book a hotel or find the best accommodation in the private sector.
How to rent a business jet with a crew
5 main stages:
Sending an application
Clarification of details and search for options
Preparation and coordination of optimal options
Registration of documents. Payment of the invoice.
Departure on the route.
Advantages of business aviation
We have extensive experience in organizing flights with pets, we are able to solve the most difficult tasks, we are attentive to any wishes of the client. Renting an airplane with Private Jets UK is a guarantee of an excellent flight.
- There is a large selection of boards in our catalogue, which includes large and small aircraft, business liners and long-haul aircraft. We are always ready to choose a suitable option at the request of the client. Business jets regularly undergo technical inspection and scheduled maintenance, they are in excellent condition.
- Your flights are served by the best pilots, real professionals. Therefore, you can always order a private plane with a crew that will cope with any task at the highest level.
- We guarantee first-class service on board, which will complement the magnificent experience of a pleasant flight. We organize any additional services (an office with Internet, a personal menu from a restaurant, etc).
- We provide a personal flight manager who is responsible for organizational issues (paperwork, baggage).
- Quick order of the aircraft, departure from the VIP terminal and the most comfortable flight conditions for the client are the main rules of our work.
Private jets are ready to take off
Our database contains over 6500 business jets (about 3500 in Europe and 3000 in the rest of the world) of different configurations and production years. The list of models is constantly updated. Unfortunately, we can’t post a full list of available jets on our website due to confidentiality issues. Please contact the managers of the company for more accurate information. We will help you choose a suitable model taking into account your wishes. The following aircraft are currently available:
- Cessna Mustang (4 seats) - 11 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 40XR (6 seats) - 6 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Bravo (8 seats) - 4 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100 (7 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ2+ (6 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ3 (8 seats) - 5 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 60XR (7 seats) - 3 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 750 (8 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 100 (8 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation M2 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Mustang (5 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation XLS+ (9 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation СJ 4 (10 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100E (7 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 300 (10 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 70 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 75 (9 seats) - 15 aircraft are available.
- Beechcraft King Air 250 (7 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Beechcraft King Air 350 (9 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Caravan (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Denali (9 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Piaggio P180 Avanti II (8 seats) - 16 aircraft are available;
- Pilatus PC-12 (8 seats) - 21 aircraft are available.
- Cessna Latitude (9 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 300 (9 seats) - 42 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 900XP (8 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G200 (10 seats) - 23 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Praetor 600 (12 seats) - 8 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G250 (10 seats) - 31 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Longitude (12 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Sovereign+ (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation X+ (12 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 450 (9 seats) - 29 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 500 (11 seats) - 34 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G150 (8 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G280 (10 seats) - 16 aircraft are available.
- Challenger 605 (12 seats) - 46 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 900B (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 650 (8 seats) - 52 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Challenger 800 (19 seats) - 25 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream IV (16 seats) - 13 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 2000S (10 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 5000 (19 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6000 (19 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 600 (13 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 650 (13 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 7X (14 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 8X (18 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 900LX (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G450 (16 seats) - 20 aircraft are available.
- Gulfstream G550 (14 seats) - 26 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6500 (17 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream 600 (18 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Airbus ACJ TwoTwenty (18 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Global Express XRS (12 seats) - 27 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global Express (19 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G650 (19 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 6X (18 seats)- 36 aircraft are available.
This is only a small part of the jets available. We can always send the chosen jet from the neighboring country or airport.
UK business aviation airports
Our clients have access to all airports of the UK and Europe. Due to the unique partnership conditions, we can offer our clients the best prices for business aviation services. Our experts will consult you on the availability of private jets in a particular city and help you choose the best option.
Current list of TOP 25 business aviation airports:
|London Heathrow Airport||England||EGLL||LHR|
|London City Airport||England||EGLC||LCY|
|Liverpool John Lennon Airport||England||EGGP||LPL|
|East Midlands Airport||England||EGNX||EMA|
|Cardiff International Airport||Wales||EGFF||CWL|
|Airport Doncaster Sheffield||England||EGCN||DSA|
|London Biggin Hill||England||EGKB||BQH|
|Belfast Airport||Northern Ireland||EGAA||BFS|
Book a Private Jet
We are here to assist you 24/7. You are always welcome! No matter when, why or how - whether by mail, by phone, by email, WhatsApp or live chat - you will hear from us without delay.
Traveling on a rented business jet is convenient, fast, and comfortable. You can further improve flight conditions and safety in the sky by ordering a number of additional services, such as:
- Catering – individual meals on board. The passenger can tell us the wishes for the menu, and we will fully fulfill them;
- Internet - we organize a stable connection throughout the flight;
- Comprehensive service in VIP halls;
- Transfer at any airport on the type of transport that suits the passenger – a car, a helicopter, a yacht;
- Booking hotels and luxury accommodation on the islands and with private property owners;
- Treatment of the plane with anti-icing liquid.
Additional requests are discussed separately and are also prescribed in the contract. Each client of our company can count on complete anonymity and on the help of a personal manager at all stages of the organization of the flight.
How to pay for a flight and refund money for a failed flight
Payment for the aircraft lease is carried out after the signing of the contract. You can deposit cash or make a wire transfer. In some situations, an invoice is more convenient, but in any case, our company allows the client to choose the payment method that is more profitable for him/her.
If the scheduled flight is canceled at the client’s request, the funds won’t be returned in full. This is quite understandable since certain costs for the organization of the flight were already on the part of the air broker. However, our company tries to make sure that the client loses as little as possible. In those situations, when the lease is canceled due to our fault, which fortunately happens extremely rarely, the funds are returned in full.
You can find out all the conditions for renting business jets by phone or by sending a request to our company's email.
We hire only the best specialists who are well-versed in all aspects of business aviation. 33 professionals, working in Private Jets UK, arrange the helicopter and private jet charter flights.
Each client is assigned a personal air broker who undertakes to:
- to stay in touch with the customer 24/7;
- to answer all questions related to the choice of private jet, optimization of the route, selection of staff, catering, security and meeting at the airport and quickly address all organizational problems;
- to provide the highest level of service and pay attention to the smallest details.
Our employees work all over the world, so they know many languages. The contract is usually issued in English (however, if necessary, we can translate it into any other language). You can always contact our managers who will help you solve the tasks of any complexity. After all, our goal is to make you feel safe and comfortable on board.
Direct communication with the company management:
- Mike.Lewis@private-jets.co.uk - head of the London office;
- Anna.Kovalevskaya@private-jets.co.uk - head of the Paris office;
- Roman.Meier@private-jets.co.uk - head of the Berlin office;
- Еvgeniy.Eglitis@private-jets.co.uk - CEO;
TOP 5 best brokers in the UK:
Private Jets UK has received multiple awards and certificates for its high level of customer service.