Business aviation at Stansted Airport
Private Jets UK arranges private jet charter flights to/from Stansted Airport. We offer over 7.300 business jets of all types and configurations. Our experts will help you choose the best option based on your route and preferences. Our company will take care of all organizational issues, such as preparation of documents and agreements, meeting at the airport, transfer, fast customs clearance, etc. We provide a full range of business aviation services, as well as a concierge service. We arrange private jet flights from Stansted, as well as the countries of Europe, Asia, America and the Middle East. For 12 years of successful work, we have managed to establish partnerships with the world’s leading airlines and VIP terminals, which allows us to offer our clients the most favourable flight conditions, as well as a high level of service.
The cost of a private jet charter from Stansted Airport depends on many factors: the model of a business jet, the number of passengers, departure and arrival airports, type of flight, duration of parking (waiting) at the airport, additional services, etc. Therefore, we calculate the price of each order individually based on your wishes. You can also use our online calculator and get a fast price calculation by filling in all the data in the form below. Please make sure to indicate the correct contact details, as the calculation will be sent to your e-mail.
Stansted Airport (IATA: STN, ICAO: EGSS) is located in the district of Uttlesford in Essex. It is the fourth-busiest airport in the United Kingdom after Heathrow, Gatwick, and Manchester.
Location of the airport
The airport is located 1.8 miles (3 km) from Bishop’s Stortford and 6.2 km (10 km) from Harlow.
Stansted Airport is an operating base for many low-cost airlines, such as:
- Ryanair UK
- TUI Airways
The airport operates flights to over 160 destinations in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Key stages of development:
- The airport was officially opened on 7 August 1943 as a Royal Air Force base.
- On August 12, 1945, Stansted was taken over by the Air Ministry.
- Since 1949, the airport was used as a base by several charter airlines.
- Since 1966, Stansted has been one of London’s major airports and a leading business aviation service provider, offering lower prices for their services than Heathrow and Gatwick.
- In the 1990s, the airport handled the first transatlantic flight to the United States.
- Since 2009, the airport launched flights to Asia.
Stansted’s high traffic levels are accommodated on a single runway. It is actively used by the tour operators for serving the business charters and private flights for the corporate leaders and executives.
- 05/23: 3048 m with an asphalt surface.
In general, runway 22 (southwesterly) operates around 70% of the time. In other cases, the wind direction dictates which end of the runway operates: the wind flows change from month to month, which causes the change in the takeoff and landing vectors.
Prices for domestic private flights in UK
- Stansted - Edinburgh ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7600 GBP);
- Stansted - Jersey ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- Stansted - Dublin ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- Stansted - Grenoble ~ 7000 EUR (~ 5900 GBP);
- Stansted - Stansted ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- Stansted - Leeds ~ 6700 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- Stansted - Manchester ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- Stansted - Liverpool ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- Stansted - Newcastle ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6300 GBP);
- Stansted - Glasgow ~ 9500 EUR (~ 8000 GBP);
- Stansted - Bristol ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- Stansted - Southampton ~ 6200 EUR (~ 5200 GBP);
- Stansted - London ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- Stansted - Cardiff ~ 9100 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- Stansted - Inverness ~ 9200 EUR (~ 7800 GBP);
- Stansted - Stansted ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- Stansted - Gibraltar ~ 11600 EUR (~ 9800 GBP).
This is only a small part of the available routes. Please note that 92% of all UK business jets are based at the airports of Stansted, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast. However, if you want to depart from another city, we can organize a business jet flight to the airport of your choice.
Prices for international private flights
- Stansted - Nice ~ 9100 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- Stansted - Munich ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- Stansted - Geneva ~ 7600 EUR (~ 6400 GBP);
- Stansted - Paris ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6300 GBP);
- Stansted - Geneva ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- Stansted - Zurich ~ 8700 EUR (~ 7300 GBP);
- Stansted - Ibiza ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- Stansted - Cannes ~ 9700 EUR (~ 8100 GBP);
- Stansted - Bern ~ 9200 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- Stansted - Malaga ~ 14000 EUR (~ 11800 GBP);
- Stansted - Milan ~ 10500 EUR (~ 8900 GBP);
- Stansted - Olbia ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8400 GBP);
- Stansted - Palma de Mallorca ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- Stansted - Rome ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9300 GBP);
- Stansted - Athens ~ 19000 EUR (~ 16000 GBP);
- Stansted - Madrid ~ 12100 EUR (~ 10200 GBP);
- Stansted - Frankfurt ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- Stansted - Barcelona ~ 14500 EUR (~ 12200 GBP);
- Stansted - Dubai ~ 62000 EUR (~ 52000 GBP);
- Stansted - New York ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- Stansted - Monaco ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9300 GBP);
- Stansted - Amsterdam ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8400 GBP);
- Stansted - Berlin ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- Stansted - Budapest ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- Stansted - Larnaca ~ 22000 EUR (~ 18500 GBP);
- Stansted - Tel Aviv ~ 24000 EUR (~ 20200 GBP);
- Stansted - Chambery ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- Stansted - Prague ~ и 9400 EUR (~ 7900 GBP);
- Stansted - Riga ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13500 GBP);
- Stansted - Malta ~ 14000 EUR (~ 11800 GBP);
- Stansted - Anguilla ~ 55000 EUR (~ 46300 GBP);
- Stansted - Bali ~ 80000 EUR (~ 67400 GBP);
- Stansted - Barbados ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- Stansted - Madeira ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13500 GBP);
- Stansted - Fiji ~ 85000 EUR (~ 71500 GBP);
- Stansted - Belize ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
- Stansted - Miami ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- Stansted - Las Vegas ~ 78000 EUR (~ 66000 GBP);
- Stansted - Minsk ~ 30000 EUR (~ 25000 GBP);
- Stansted - Delhi ~ 77000 EUR (~ 65 000 GBP);
- Stansted - Doha ~ 63000 EUR (~ 53000 GBP);
- Stansted - Pattaya ~ 78000 EUR (~ 65800 GBP);
- Stansted - Bangkok ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
- Stansted - Hong Kong ~ 110000 EUR (~ 93000 GBP);
- Stansted - GOA ~ 95000 EUR (~ 80000 GBP);
- Stansted - Singapore ~ 95000 EUR (~ 80000 GBP);
- Stansted - Istanbul ~ 24000 EUR (~ 20200 GBP);
- Stansted - Tokyo ~ 130000 EUR (~ 110000 GBP);
- Stansted - Toronto ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- Stansted - Johannesburg ~ 100000 EUR (~ 84000 GBP);
- Stansted - Colombo ~ 125000 EUR (~ 105000 GBP);
- Stansted - Kuala Lumpur ~ 138000 EUR (~ 116300 GBP);
- Stansted - Los Angeles ~ 75000 EUR (~ 63000 GBP);
- Stansted - Miami ~ 69000 EUR (~ 58200 GBP);
- Stansted - Macau ~ 99000 EUR (~ 83400 GBP);
- Stansted - Seychelles ~ 97000 EUR (~ 82800 GBP);
- Stansted - Maldives ~ 120000 EUR (~ 101000 GBP);
- Stansted - Virgin Island~ 89000 EUR (~ 75000 GBP);
- Stansted - Bahamas ~ 73000 EUR (~ 61500 GBP);
- Stansted - Hawaiian Islands ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
This is also only a small part of the possible routes to get acquainted with the order of prices. You can get a more accurate calculation completely free of charge by contacting our aviation consultants. We can offer particularly favorable conditions for domestic flights in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and European countries. It is possible due to the large volume of flights in these regions and favorable partnership conditions with the aircraft owners.
If you want to make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private plane flight, use our online calculator. Just fill in all the fields of the form with a note that you are interested in a specific model of the aircraft and get the final price. NB! – the figures are sent to you by email or messenger, please carefully fill in the contact details to get the calculation.
All our calculations are as transparent as possible for you. After receiving the request, we will prepare a beautiful offer - where the costs and the final price will be clearly described. The exact price is agreed in advance and is written in the contract, so you can be sure of the final cost.
Examples of flights on private jets charter
We offer you a visual comparison of the cost of flights on the typical routes, depending on the type and model of the aircraft.
Light Jets (4 - 8 passengers):
- Stansted - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 3700 (or 4300 €);
- Stansted - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 5300 (or 6200 €);
- Stansted - Nice. One way. Approx: 1hr 45 mins From £ 6400 (or 7500 €);
- Stansted - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 7400 (or 8650 €).
Mid Size Jets (7-9 passengers):
- Stansted - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 6900 (or 8100 €);
- Stansted - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 8700 (or 10200 €);
- Stansted - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 9500 (or 11000 €);
- Stansted - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 12900 (or 15000 €).
Super Mid Size Jets (8-10 passengers):
- Stansted - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 8800 (or 10300 €);
- Stansted - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 9500 (or 11100 €);
- Stansted - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 11500 (or 13500 €);
- Stansted - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 15400 (or 18000 €).
Large Cabin Jets (10 - 16 passengers):
- Stansted - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 9700 (or 11300 €);
- Stansted - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 12700 (or 14900 €);
- Stansted - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 15200 (or 17800 €);
- Stansted - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 18400 (or 21500 €);
- Stansted - New York. One way. Approx: 7h 15 mins From £ 54900 (fuel stop) (or 64200 €);
- Stansted - Antigua. One way. Approx: 9h From £ 64900 (fuel stop) (or 76000 €).
Also, we have prepared a table with the general prices of the most popular planes:
|Type of aircraft||Capacity (persons)||Price (euros per hour)|
|✈ Cessna Citation Mustang||4||1800 €/h – 2400 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 1 & CJ1+||4-5||1900 €/h – 2500 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Phenom 100||4||2200 €/h – 2600 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 2 & CJ2+||6-7||2300 €/h – 2800 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 3||7||2500 €/h – 3000 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 4||7-8||2600 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation II & II/SP||7-9||1800 €/h – 2400 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Bravo||7-8||2100 €/h – 2600 €/h|
|✈ Hawker Beechcraft 400XP||6-7||2300 €/h – 2800 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Phenom 300||6||2400 €/h – 2900 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 40XR||6||2500 €/h – 3000 €/h|
|✈ Raytheon Beechcraft Premier IA||6||2200 €/h – 2700 €/h|
|✈ Piaggio Avanti P180 & Avanti II||6-7||2200 €/h – 2700 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 45 & 45XR||6-8||2800 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Excel||7-8||2800 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation XLS & XLS+||7-8||2900 €/h – 3700 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Sovereign||8-9||3400 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 60 & 60XR||6-8||3400 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Hawker 750, 800XP & 850XP||8||3500 €/h – 4100 €/h|
|✈ Hawker 900XP||8||3600 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G150||6-7||3500 €/h – 4000 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation X||8-9||3500 €/h – 4300 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 50 & 50EX||9-10||4000 €/h – 4600 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G200||8-10||4400 €/h – 4900 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 300||8-9||4500 €/h – 5000 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 2000, 2000EX & 2000LX||8-10||5000 €/h – 6500 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 900B||12-14||5400 €/h – 6800 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 900EX, 900DX & 900LX||12-14||6600 €/h – 7500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 600 & 601||9-14||4700 €/h – 5700 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 604 & 605||9-12||4900 €/h – 5500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 850||12-15||5300 €/h – 5900 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Legacy 600 & Legacy 650||12-13||4900 €/h – 5700 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G300||10-13||5500 €/h – 6400 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 7X||13-15||7000 €/h – 8000 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global Express||12-15||6500 €/h – 7500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global XRS & Global 6000||12-15||7200 €/h – 8200 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global 5000||9-14||6900 €/h – 7900 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream GIV-SP, G400 & G450||12-14||6500 €/h – 7800 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream GV, G500 & G550||12-16||7000 €/h – 8500 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Lineage 1000||17-19||9000 €/h – 11000 €/h|
|✈ Airbus Corporate Jet (ACJ) A318 Elite||18-30||10000 €/h – 13000 €/h|
|✈ Airbus Corporate Jet (ACJ) A319||18-30||11000 €/h – 15000 €/h|
|✈ Boeing Business Jet BBJ1, BBJ2 & BBJ3||19-50||10000 €/h – 20000 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 90 & 90GTx||5-6||1400 €/h – 1700 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 200 & 200GT||7-8||1500 €/h – 1800 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 350||8-9||1700 €/h – 2200 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft 1900D||18-19||2600 €/h – 3400 €/h|
The cost per hour indicated in the table is preliminary and does not constitute an offer or a commercial offer. Exact prices are available from the managers of the company.
Features of the airport
The airport works 24/7 and handles regular and business aviation flights.
- The runways are designed to accommodate jets of any size. This is the only airport that can accommodate jets larger than B767.
- The airport serves over 8000 VIP flights annually.
- Stansted has one of the longest runways in the UK.
- The noise limits are not as stringent as in the other airports (Stansted serves the jets with a noise level of 4).
The operational characteristics of Stansted make for safe and comfortable takeoffs and landings even in the worse weather conditions. There are separate taxiways for private jets. Therefore, heavy traffic doesn’t affect the business jet passengers. The VIP lounge is located near the taxiway.
Stansted Airport railway station is situated in the terminal building. Stansted Express Trains run at frequencies of every 15 minutes during the day.
London Stansted is the only London VIP gateway that has 24-hour service, 365 days a year for every size private and commercial jet. The airport has an autonomous hangar unit, capable of performing certified maintenance for aircraft of any type (from helicopters to Antonov).
How to book a private jet?
You can book a private jet flight in Stansted in 6 easy steps:
- Flight request – indicating the route and your preferences for the model of business jet and other points.
- Coordination of flight details – our consultant will contact you to offer the possible flight options and answer all your questions.
- Commercial offer – we will send you a final offer on a specific model taking into account all your wishes.
- Signing of the contract.
- Payment for the flight and booking a business jet.
- Departure at the agreed time and date. Assistance during the whole flight.
In addition to renting the private jets and arranging the flights, we provide concierge services, premium transfer, security, exclusive catering, etc. For over 10 years of experience in business aviation, we have learned to solve problems of any complexity, offering the service of the European level. Our experts will be happy to answer your questions and help you arrange your flight.
How to rent a business jet with a crew
5 main stages:
Sending an application
Clarification of details and search for options
Preparation and coordination of optimal options
Registration of documents. Payment of the invoice.
Departure on the route.
Business aviation terminal at Stansted Airport
The airport has exclusive lounges for five business aviation operators. They are located far away from the main passenger terminal, which provides guests with maximum comfort and privacy. There is also separate access from the motorway.
FBO: it offers personalized service for private jets with crews and passengers. This is a completely autonomous institution with its own immigration services, security control and direct access to the security zone.
- Luxurious bedroom with a bathroom.
- A small gym with a shower.
Harrods Aviation: this is a leading provider of business aviation services. The business centre is located in the northern part of the terminal. The terminal can be accessed directly from the spacious parking lot. All passengers and crew can get on and off the jet without passing through the terminal.
- A huge VIP lounge, capable of accommodating up to 100 persons.
Universal Aviation: an operator offers a personalized service with an individual approach to each client.
- Different departure hall and arrival hall locations.
- Meeting and conference rooms.
- Separate crew lounge.
Inflite Jet Center: the new terminal offers an exclusive service to business jet passengers.
- luxury lounges, capable of accommodating 2-200 people.
Stansted is one of the most popular airports among business aviation passengers flying to/from London.
Benefits of Private Jets
We provide private jet charter services around the world. Our clients have almost unlimited possibilities:
- The fleet of over 7.000 business jets.
- The network of airports is unavailable for commercial flights.
- Connections with any type of transport (including helicopters, boats and yachts).
- Additional services (included in the price), such as accommodation booking, escort, purchase of the tickets for different events, etc.
- Profitable private flights due to the use of Jet Sharing, Empty Legs and Air Shuttle services.
- Full continentality.
We are ready to arrange urgent flights from Stansted or any other airports within 3 hours after signing the contract. We will be happy to help you 24/7 throughout our collaboration.
Flights from the UK to Stansted
The most popular flight routes are Birmingham - Stansted, Edinburgh - Stansted, Cardiff - Stansted and Belfast - Stansted. However, this is only a small part of the flights operated by our company. Our clients have access to all airports of the UK and Europe. Due to the unique partnership conditions, we can offer our clients the best prices for business aviation services. Our experts will consult you on the availability of private jets in a particular city and help you choose the best option.
Current list of TOP 25 business aviation airports:
|London Heathrow Airport||England||EGLL||LHR|
|London City Airport||England||EGLC||LCY|
|Liverpool John Lennon Airport||England||EGGP||LPL|
|East Midlands Airport||England||EGNX||EMA|
|Cardiff International Airport||Wales||EGFF||CWL|
|Airport Doncaster Sheffield||England||EGCN||DSA|
|London Biggin Hill||England||EGKB||BQH|
|Belfast Airport||Northern Ireland||EGAA||BFS|
Private jets are ready to take off
Our database contains over 6500 business jets (about 3500 in Europe and 3000 in the rest of the world) of different configurations and production years. The list of models is constantly updated. Unfortunately, we can’t post a full list of available jets on our website due to confidentiality issues. Please contact the managers of the company for more accurate information. We will help you choose a suitable model taking into account your wishes. The following jets currently operate in Stansted:
- Cessna Mustang (4 seats) - 11 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 40XR (6 seats) - 6 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Bravo (8 seats) - 4 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100 (7 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ2+ (6 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ3 (8 seats) - 5 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 60XR (7 seats) - 3 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 750 (8 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 100 (8 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation M2 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Mustang (5 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation XLS+ (9 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation СJ 4 (10 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100E (7 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 300 (10 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 70 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 75 (9 seats) - 15 aircraft are available.
- Beechcraft King Air 250 (7 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Beechcraft King Air 350 (9 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Caravan (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Denali (9 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Piaggio P180 Avanti II (8 seats) - 16 aircraft are available;
- Pilatus PC-12 (8 seats) - 21 aircraft are available.
- Cessna Latitude (9 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 300 (9 seats) - 42 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 900XP (8 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G200 (10 seats) - 23 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Praetor 600 (12 seats) - 8 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G250 (10 seats) - 31 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Longitude (12 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Sovereign+ (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation X+ (12 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 450 (9 seats) - 29 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 500 (11 seats) - 34 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G150 (8 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G280 (10 seats) - 16 aircraft are available.
- Challenger 605 (12 seats) - 46 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 900B (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 650 (8 seats) - 52 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Challenger 800 (19 seats) - 25 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream IV (16 seats) - 13 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 2000S (10 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 5000 (19 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6000 (19 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 600 (13 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 650 (13 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 7X (14 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 8X (18 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 900LX (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G450 (16 seats) - 20 aircraft are available.
- Gulfstream G550 (14 seats) - 26 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6500 (17 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream 600 (18 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Airbus ACJ TwoTwenty (18 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Global Express XRS (12 seats) - 27 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global Express (19 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G650 (19 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 6X (18 seats)- 36 aircraft are available.
This is only a small part of the jets available. We can always send the chosen jet from the neighboring country or airport.
Flight payment options
The main goal of our company is to provide the highest level of comfort to our customers. Therefore, we’re always ready to meet you halfway. Our consultants will offer you a wide variety of flights to meet your needs and budget. Most customers prefer a non-cash method (a transfer to an EU bank account), which guarantees a high level of confidentiality and security of payment. All payment details are provided in advance, so you’ll have enough time to make the necessary checks. For years of working in business aviation, our company has gained an impeccable reputation. We practice transparency and are always ready to present all necessary documents.
Private Jet UK works with both physical and legal entities. We guarantee the confidentiality and security of payments. You can pay for the flights from Stansted in any convenient way:
- cashless (by transfer to our account);
- by cash;
- by card;
- by cryptocurrency.
Our company works with European and British banks, which allows you to choose the most convenient payment method. In addition, we conclude formal agreements and provide our clients with all necessary documents and invoices, which guarantees the safe payment and delivery of services. If you have any financial questions, feel free to contact our private aviation consultants.
If you need to book an urgent flight, please keep in mind that the bank transfer can take a few days. In such situations, we may need to involve our partner companies so that you can pay for your flight in cash. If you have any questions, you can contact your personal consultant 24/7.
Features of the company
For over 15 years of providing aviation services in Europe, Private Jets UK has accumulated a lot of experience in the solution of business aviation problems. Each of our team members is well versed in the documentation and organization of private flights.
Numbers we are proud of:
- We have been actively developing in the field of business aviation for over 15 years.
- Our staff includes 33 specialists who speak 6 international languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, and Italian).
- The company’s catalog contains over 6500 models of private jets and helicopters, available for order at any time.
- We have 3 international offices in Europe and are planning to open the new ones in Cyprus.
- We only need 2-4 hours to arrange an urgent flight.
- The company has over 200 regular customers worldwide.
If you still have questions about Private Jets UK, we will be glad to help you. You can always call us or fill out the form on the website. Our aviation consultant will contact you as soon as possible and send you an official presentation of the company and answer all your questions.
We hire only the best specialists who are well-versed in all aspects of business aviation. 33 professionals, working in Private Jets UK, arrange the helicopter and private jet charter flights.
Each client is assigned a personal air broker who undertakes to:
- to stay in touch with the customer 24/7;
- to answer all questions related to the choice of private jet, optimization of the route, selection of staff, catering, security and meeting at the airport and quickly address all organizational problems;
- to provide the highest level of service and pay attention to the smallest details.
Our employees work all over the world, so they know many languages. The contract is usually issued in English (however, if necessary, we can translate it into any other language). You can always contact our managers who will help you solve the tasks of any complexity. After all, our goal is to make you feel safe and comfortable on board.
Direct communication with the company management:
- Mike.Lewis@private-jets.co.uk - head of the London office;
- Anna.Kovalevskaya@private-jets.co.uk - head of the Paris office;
- Roman.Meier@private-jets.co.uk - head of the Berlin office;
- Еvgeniy.Eglitis@private-jets.co.uk - CEO;
TOP 5 best brokers in the UK:
Private Jets UK has received multiple awards and certificates for its high level of customer service.
Book a Private Jet in Stansted
We are here to assist you 24/7. You are always welcome! No matter when, why or how - whether by mail, by phone, by email, WhatsApp or live chat - you will hear from us without delay.