Aviabroker for private aircraft rental
Aviabroker is your personal assistant who will take care of all the tasks of organizing a private flight: from direct booking of the aircraft to onboard service and transfer.
The brokerage company offers individuals or organizations personal solutions for their tasks represents the interests of the client and interacts with other participants in the tourism services sector: operators, airports and others.
It doesn’t matter wherever you are and wherever you want to go, a professional broker will pick up a plane that will take you to your destination quickly, and the flight will be comfortable and safe.
Private Jets UK is an experienced airline broker operating both in the UK and in leading European countries. We cooperate with the largest airlines and partners around the world to offer customers the maximum expansion of the package of services, 24/7 operational support and solving aviation problems of any complexity.
Advantages of working with Private Jets UK
Each client of our company communicates with a personal aviation consultant. The duties of the specialist include the organization and full support of the flight, prepared on the basis of the customer's requirements.
The list of basic services includes:
- Development of several route options for coordination with the client.
- Selection of a liner, as well as preparation of docking aircraft (helicopters, light-engine jets) if necessary.
- Selection of special boards with the required equipment (cargo, medical, humanitarian, inspection and others).
- Matching slots with all air harbours en route.
- Negotiations with ground services, preparation of parking places for private aircraft (not provided at all airports).
- Detailed study of the service program in the cabin, including the delivery of orders on board and the preparation of hot dishes during the flight according to the agreed menu.
- Preparation of documentation for a private flight and service passes to VIP terminals.
- Registration of pets.
- Organization of escort before departure and after arrival.
If necessary, the Private Jets UK personal air broker will arrange an urgent flight within 4 hours before departure. If you have to change the plans, we will promptly adjust the trip for the new client program.
You can also order concierge services from us:
- Booking of hotels, villas, apartments.
- Transfers to the airport and to the destination at the point of arrival.
- Rental of cars, light jets, yachts.
- Booking tickets for events.
- Support during the passage of control procedures.
- Any advice and assistance in resolving issues related to the flight.
Additional services are provided by a special department of Private Jets UK. You communicate only with a personal consultant who coordinates all the components of the trip and engages support services. The air broker is in touch 24/7 until the end of the trip.
What should you pay attention to when searching for an air broker?
This step seems difficult, but it's not. A good specialist can be easily identified by the package of services he/she offers. What criteria and services should this offer include? There is only one correct answer: everything that may be required during the flight.
- search for and offer an airliner for your tasks;
- assistance with paperwork;
- compliance with safety standards;
- flight control;
- first-class level of service on board the aircraft;
- organization of transfer if necessary.
If you are not offered any of the services or the company asks you to call back during "working hours" or "after the holidays", then you should be wary. Private aviation sets a high standard: you should not agree to a "semi-premium" option.
Prices for domestic private flights in UK
- London - Edinburgh ~ 5000 EUR (~ 4300 GBP);
- London - Jersey ~ 4000 EUR (~ 3500 GBP);
- London - Dublin ~ 3500 EUR (~ 3000 GBP);
- London - Grenoble ~ 4000 EUR (~ 3500 GBP);
- London - Birmingham ~ 3000 EUR (~ 2600 GBP);
- London - Leeds ~ 2700 EUR (~ 2300 GBP);
- London - Manchester ~ 4000 EUR (~ 3400 GBP);
- London - Liverpool ~ 4500 EUR (~ 3800 GBP);
- London - Newcastle ~ 3500 EUR (~ 3000 GBP);
- London - Glasgow ~ 4500 EUR (~ 3800 GBP);
- London - Bristol ~ 3800 EUR (~ 3200 GBP);
- London - Southampton ~ 3200 EUR (~ 2800 GBP);
- London - East Midlands ~ 3800 EUR (~ 3200 GBP);
- London - Cardiff ~ 4100 EUR (~ 3500 GBP);
- London - Inverness ~ 5200 EUR (~ 4500 GBP);
- London - Aberdeen ~ 4800 EUR (~ 4100 GBP);
- London - Gibraltar ~ 9600 EUR (~ 8200 GBP).
This is only a small part of the available routes. Please note that 92% of all UK business jets are based at the airports of London, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast. However, if you want to depart from another city, we can organize a business jet flight to the airport of your choice.
Prices for international flights by private jets
- London - Nice ~ 7100 EUR (~ 6100 GBP);
- London - Munich ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5800 GBP);
- London - Geneva ~ 6600 EUR (~ 5600 GBP);
- London - Paris ~ 5500 EUR (~ 4700 GBP);
- London - Geneva ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6500 GBP);
- London - Zurich ~ 7700 EUR (~ 6600 GBP);
- London - Ibiza ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9500 GBP);
- London - Cannes ~ 9700 EUR (~ 8300 GBP);
- London - Bern ~ 8200 EUR (~ 7000 GBP);
- London - Malaga ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10300 GBP);
- London - Milan ~ 9500 EUR (~ 8100 GBP);
- London - Olbia ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Palma de Mallorca ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9500 GBP);
- London - Rome ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Athens ~ 15000 EUR (~ 12900 GBP);
- London - Madrid ~ 8100 EUR (~ 6900 GBP);
- London - Frankfurt ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9500 GBP);
- London - Barcelona ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7300 GBP);
- London - Dubai ~ 62000 EUR (~ 53000 GBP);
- London - Moscow ~ 23000 EUR (~ 19700 GBP);
- London - New York ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60200 GBP);
- London - Monaco ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- London - Amsterdam ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Berlin ~ 7000 EUR (~ 6000 GBP);
- London - Budapest ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Larnaca ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- London - Tel Aviv ~ 20000 EUR (~ 17200 GBP);
- London - Chambery ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Prague ~ 6400 EUR (~ 5500 GBP);
- London - Riga ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Malta ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Anguilla ~ 55000 EUR (~ 47300 GBP);
- London - Bali ~ 50000 EUR (~ 43000 GBP);
- London - Barbados ~ 60000 EUR (~ 51600 GBP);
- London - Madeira ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13600 GBP);
- London - Fiji ~ 55000 EUR (~ 47000 GBP);
- London - Belize ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Miami ~ 60000 EUR (~ 51000 GBP);
- London - Las Vegas ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59800 GBP);
- London - Minsk ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8500 GBP);
- London - Delhi ~ 57000 EUR (~ 48700 GBP);
- London - Doha ~ 43000 EUR (~ 36700 GBP);
- London - Pattaya ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Bangkok ~ 72000 EUR (~ 61500 GBP);
- London - Hong Kong ~ 80000 EUR (~ 68000 GBP);
- London - GOA ~ 75000 EUR (~ 64000 GBP);
- London - Singapore ~ 95000 EUR (~ 81000 GBP);
- London - Istanbul ~ 17000 EUR (~ 14500 GBP);
- London - Tokyo ~ 100000 EUR (~ 85500 GBP);
- London - Toronto ~ 50000 EUR (~ 42700 GBP);
- London - Johannesburg ~ 100000 EUR (~ 85500 GBP);
- London - Colombo ~ 95000 EUR (~ 81000 GBP);
- London - Kuala Lumpur ~ 98000 EUR (~ 83700 GBP);
- London - Los Angeles ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Miami ~ 59000 EUR (~ 50400 GBP);
- London - Macau ~ 90000 EUR (~ 77000 GBP);
- London - Seychelles ~ 77000 EUR (~ 65800 GBP);
- London - Maldives ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Virgin Islands ~ 59000 EUR (~ 50500 GBP);
- London - Bahamas ~ 63000 EUR (~ 54000 GBP);
- London - Hawaiian Islands ~ 90000 EUR (~ 77000 GBP);
This is also only a small part of the possible routes to get acquainted with the order of prices. You can get a more accurate calculation completely free of charge by contacting our aviation consultants. We can offer particularly favorable conditions for domestic flights in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and European countries. It is possible due to the large volume of flights in these regions and favorable partnership conditions with the aircraft owners.
Prices depending on the type of business jet
We can clearly show the high dependence of the cost of the flight, on the type of aircraft - we have collected approximate data, at the price of 1 flight hour, for various types of business jets:
- Large jet (similar to Legacy 600) - from 4900 to 5800 GBP per flight hour;
- Business liners - from 10300 GBP per flight hour;
- Light jet - from 2100 to 3000 GBP per flight hour;
- Long-haul jet (similar to Global 5000, Gulfstream G550, Falcon 7X, etc.) - from 5800 to 8800 GBP per flight hour;
- Medium-sized jet (identical to Cessna Citation XLS+, Hawker 800XP, etc.) - from 3000 to 3700 GBP per flight hour;
- Turboprops - from 850 GBP per flight hour.
- Large medium-class jet (similar to Challenger 300, etc.) - from 4600 to 5500 GBP per flight hour;
- Small jet, from 1700 to 2500 GBP per flight hour;
How much does a private jet fare add up?
To make it clear, below we have described how much a private jet flight costs. As an example, I've selected London to Paris with a Cessna Citation XLS+ and 4 pax: the total price of the flight is 4645 EUR (or 3969 GBP). From left to right - category of items, quantity, price per unit:
- Revenue flight fee - 1h 05 min - 1850 € (1580 £);
- Ferry flight fee - 46 min - 1050 € (897 £);
- Minimum flying - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Fuel charge - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Domestic per trip fee - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- International per trip fee - 0 - 50 € (42 £);
- Per trip day fee - 2 - 0 € (0 £);
- Domestic overnight fee - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- International overnight fee - 1 - 750 € (641 £);
- Fuel stop fee - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Crew swap 12/10 - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Parking fee - 1 - 250 € (214 £);
- Passenger per leg fee - 4 - 120 € (103 £);
- Landing fee - 1 - 500 € (428 £);
- Additional cost (Taxi) - 1 - 50 € (43 £);
- PAX Arrival - 40 - 0 € (0 £);
- Marketplace round up - 0 - 25 € (21 £).
The amounts listed are indicative and serve as an example, not a final offer.
Scheduled international flights in 2022
London ➞ Bordeaux
12 500 EUR
London ➞ Nice
8 500 EUR
London ➞ Paris
5 500 EUR
Birmingham ➞ Moscow
13 500 EUR
Manchester ➞ Larnaca
12 000 EUR
Bristol ➞ Barcelona
20 000 EUR
London ➞ New York
84 000 EUR
London ➞ Berlin
7 000 EUR
Edinburgh ➞ Salzburg
7 500 EUR
Belfast ➞ Moscow
24 000 EUR
Liverpool ➞ Milan
17 000 EUR
London ➞ Chambery
14 000 EUR
London ➞ Kiev
23 000 EUR
Leeds ➞ Zurich
12 000 EUR
Birmingham ➞ Brussels
7 500 EUR
Manchester ➞ Bern
8 000 EUR
Edinburgh ➞ Zagreb
9 000 EUR
London ➞ Beijing
52 000 EUR
Belfast ➞ Geneva
9 000 EUR
Manchester ➞ Toronto
53 000 EUR
Glasgow ➞ Dominican Republic
62 000 EUR
Liverpool ➞ Athens
8 500 EUR
London ➞ Ibiza
19 000 EUR
Birmingham ➞ Malaga
12 500 EUR
London ➞ Nur-Sultan
35 000 EUR
London ➞ Palma
24 000 EUR
Glasgow ➞ Copenhagen
11 000 EUR
Bristol ➞ Amsterdam
8 500 EUR
Edinburgh ➞ Monaco
19 000 EUR
Leeds ➞ Dubai
16 000 EUR
Liverpool ➞ Phuket
37 000 EUR
Birmingham ➞ Olbia
17 000 EUR
If you want to make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private plane flight, use our online calculator. Just fill in all the fields of the form with a note that you are interested in a specific model of the aircraft and get the final price. NB! – the figures are sent to you by email or messenger, please carefully fill in the contact details to get the calculation.
All our calculations are as transparent as possible for you. After receiving the request, we will prepare a beautiful offer - where the costs and the final price will be clearly described. The exact price is agreed in advance and is written in the contract, so you can be sure of the final cost.
Liner rental options
A passenger can rent a plane on a one-time basis or arrange long-term cooperation. In addition, it is possible to order a private jet at a reduced cost (Empty Legs), a group flight, a medical board, a VIP charter.
1) One-time order
If it is a one-time lease, the liner is booked on a certain date for departure on an approved route. Before the start of the trip, the client approves of the board according to his/her requirements, choosing equipment, cabin configuration, trim level and technical characteristics. This is the most flexible scheme which has no fixed costs associated with ground service.
2) Long-term maintenance service
If the customer has a number of flights of more than 50 hours per month, it is more profitable to rent a board on a long-term basis. The offer has a number of advantages over a one-time order:
- You can use the liner selected according to your requests (even in case of emergency trips).
- You have practically your own charter with a crew, without being responsible for ground service.
- You can interact with permanent staff who know your requirements perfectly well.
- You always have the opportunity to take an urgent flight (registration is reduced to 2-3 hours).
Long-term aircraft rental allows you to fully feel like the owner of the aircraft without burdensome problems with its maintenance.
3) Empty Legs System
The service helps to organize a private flight on the terms of joint payment with other passengers. The cost of a flight is often comparable to the price of a trip in business class, while the level of service corresponds to the level of business aviation.
4) Organization of a medical board
Preparation of emergency or planned transportation of a patient with medical personnel and accompanying persons includes the following activities:
- Equipping the board with the necessary life support equipment, drugs and materials at the request of the attending physician.
- Selection of the airport of landing, as close as possible to the medical institution.
- Providing a transfer to the clinic.
5) VIP charters
The organization of flights with privileged service involves ordering special boards with luxurious finishes and a cabin of the highest level of comfort. One of the features of such a flight is the flexibility of departure. The VIP client determines when it is convenient to take off, so the board, crew and all necessary permits are in constant readiness.
Private Jets UK offers to rent airliners for flights around the world, including remote regions and offshore platforms. We work 24/7 so that our customers do not waste a minute.
Important characteristic features of a professional airline broker
Your priorities should coincide with the capabilities of your air broker. Safety, comfort, punctuality and confidentiality are the main components of quality service.
A reliable business aviation manager carefully controls all stages: from high-quality advice, catering from a favourite restaurant onboard to highly qualified pilots and the technical condition of the aircraft.
A responsible broker will never keep you waiting because he knows the value of time. You don't have to arrive at the airport within a few hours before departure. Thanks to competent planning, customs clearance and pre-flight inspection will take you an average of 30 minutes.
A reliable organization understands the importance of confidentiality and minimizes your contacts with other people by organizing departures from individual business aviation terminals.
The experience of an air broker in the conditions of the modern epidemiological situation and Covid-19
Significant characteristics of an effective and successful broker are his experience, a wide network of contacts and agreements with international organizations, individuals, tour operators, concierge and mice agencies, which may be needed when solving various non-standard tasks, especially in modern international conditions.
The broker must promptly respond to incoming client requests and offer the most complete package of services, as well as guarantees. For example, the peculiarity of the modern epidemiological situation is that almost every flight depends on the covid status of the passenger on the eve of departure. The standard conditions for cancelling a flight per day imply a fine of about 100% of the cost, but if your contractor has the status of a Platinum Broker, then this gives exclusive opportunities for postponing or cancelling flights with minimal costs. Operators are interested in the loyalty of brokerage companies and offer special conditions for the departure of our passengers' flights.
When choosing an air broker, you should choose not the lowest price, but stability and confidence that your flight will take place and will be comfortable and safe.
Private jets are ready to take off
Our database contains over 6500 business jets (about 3500 in Europe and 3000 in the rest of the world) of different configurations and production years. The list of models is constantly updated. Unfortunately, we can’t post a full list of available jets on our website due to confidentiality issues. Please contact the managers of the company for more accurate information. We will help you choose a suitable model taking into account your wishes. The following aircraft are currently available:
- Cessna Mustang (4 seats) - 11 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 40XR (6 seats) - 6 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Bravo (8 seats) - 4 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100 (7 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ2+ (6 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ3 (8 seats) - 5 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 60XR (7 seats) - 3 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 750 (8 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 100 (8 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation M2 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Mustang (5 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation XLS+ (9 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation СJ 4 (10 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100E (7 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 300 (10 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 70 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 75 (9 seats) - 15 aircraft are available.
- Beechcraft King Air 250 (7 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Beechcraft King Air 350 (9 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Caravan (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Denali (9 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Piaggio P180 Avanti II (8 seats) - 16 aircraft are available;
- Pilatus PC-12 (8 seats) - 21 aircraft are available.
- Cessna Latitude (9 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 300 (9 seats) - 42 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 900XP (8 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G200 (10 seats) - 23 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Praetor 600 (12 seats) - 8 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G250 (10 seats) - 31 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Longitude (12 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Sovereign+ (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation X+ (12 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 450 (9 seats) - 29 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 500 (11 seats) - 34 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G150 (8 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G280 (10 seats) - 16 aircraft are available.
- Challenger 605 (12 seats) - 46 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 900B (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 650 (8 seats) - 52 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Challenger 800 (19 seats) - 25 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream IV (16 seats) - 13 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 2000S (10 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 5000 (19 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6000 (19 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 600 (13 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 650 (13 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 7X (14 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 8X (18 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 900LX (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G450 (16 seats) - 20 aircraft are available.
- Gulfstream G550 (14 seats) - 26 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6500 (17 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream 600 (18 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Airbus ACJ TwoTwenty (18 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Global Express XRS (12 seats) - 27 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global Express (19 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G650 (19 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 6X (18 seats)- 36 aircraft are available.
This is only a small part of the jets available. We can always send the chosen jet from the neighboring country or airport.
UK business aviation airports
Our clients have access to all airports of the UK and Europe. Due to the unique partnership conditions, we can offer our clients the best prices for business aviation services. Our experts will consult you on the availability of private jets in a particular city and help you choose the best option.
Current list of TOP 25 business aviation airports:
|London Heathrow Airport||England||EGLL||LHR|
|London City Airport||England||EGLC||LCY|
|Liverpool John Lennon Airport||England||EGGP||LPL|
|East Midlands Airport||England||EGNX||EMA|
|Cardiff International Airport||Wales||EGFF||CWL|
|Airport Doncaster Sheffield||England||EGCN||DSA|
|London Biggin Hill||England||EGKB||BQH|
|Belfast Airport||Northern Ireland||EGAA||BFS|
Book a Private Jet
We are here to assist you 24/7. You are always welcome! No matter when, why or how - whether by mail, by phone, by email, WhatsApp or live chat - you will hear from us without delay.