Business Aviation services
The modern business world is erasing borders, bringing people, cities, and countries closer together. Prompt resolution of issues in the commercial sphere requires new tools that eliminate time delays with the loss of partnerships and profitable deals. Business aviation emerged in response to the urgent needs of the market, offering customers new opportunities for regional and international flights with a schedule independent of regular flights.
Private Jets UK is an official airline broker. Our experts will help you quickly arrange a private flight anywhere in the world on the most favorable terms. In the company's catalog, there are more than 9,000 business jets of various types. Due to direct cooperation with aircraft owners, as well as operators, we prepare the best conditions for you in terms of price and service. We guarantee privacy, security, and an individual approach to each task. We work with both individuals and legal entities - we provide all possible business aviation services in the UK!
What is business aviation
Business aviation as an independent industry started developing in the 1990s, although even before that time, private airliners were flying around the world, but these were rather unusual and very expensive exceptions. The last decade of the XX century became a real breakthrough, providing businesses with a new service that reduced distances and expanded business opportunities.
In the modern view, aircraft rental is much broader than just ordering a route. The flight is organized strictly according to the client’s requirements, who chooses the date, time of departure, accompanying service on board and on the ground, the layout of the cabin, the type of liner, and much more. Today, this is common in business life, created for people for whom personal time and high standards of service become the main values.
In major business centers of the world, the offer includes a wide range of opportunities, from renting private air taxis flying between popular destinations to concluding long-term contracts for the personal use of a VIP jet. The service is provided on the client's terms, that is, the air broker plans a route with the desired number of stops and fully controls the flight until the end of the trip. If additional services were ordered, then it is provided until the full fulfillment of obligations under the contract.
Private Jets company offers professional organization of private flights. The main office is located in London, but our sphere is not limited to the UK. We are constantly in touch with the owners of more than 9,000 airliners, a network of airports, and professional crews working in the field of business aviation around the world. We are ready to provide services at the highest level.
Prices for flights by business aviation
Business aviation is no longer the privilege of the super-rich. The cost of renting a private jet has become as affordable as possible. You can order an individual flight or rent a plane at the price of regular business class.
The fastest way to find out the exact cost of the flight on the route you need is to leave an application on the website or write us on WhatsApp number +44-7857574938. The consultant will contact you within 5 minutes, clarify all necessary conditions for your flight, and calculate the total price for free. As a rule, the calculation takes from 15 to 40 minutes. In this case, you will get accurate figures, taking into account the number of passengers, aircraft model, crew, and other important points. If this option will not work for you, we will keep looking for alternative options.
With our unique "Private jet for business class prices" offer you can enjoy all VIP travel privileges:
- private vip terminal services;
- Business Jet aircraft;
- individual menu;
- unlimited baggage allowance;
- and more.
Below are the prices for the flights to the most popular destinations (both within the UK and EU and worldwide). But it’s important to understand that these figures are indicative only, as the total price depends on many factors (which we have mentioned above).
Prices for domestic private flights in UK
- London - Edinburgh ~ 5000 EUR (~ 4300 GBP);
- London - Jersey ~ 4000 EUR (~ 3500 GBP);
- London - Dublin ~ 3500 EUR (~ 3000 GBP);
- London - Grenoble ~ 4000 EUR (~ 3500 GBP);
- London - Birmingham ~ 3000 EUR (~ 2600 GBP);
- London - Leeds ~ 2700 EUR (~ 2300 GBP);
- London - Manchester ~ 4000 EUR (~ 3400 GBP);
- London - Liverpool ~ 4500 EUR (~ 3800 GBP);
- London - Newcastle ~ 3500 EUR (~ 3000 GBP);
- London - Glasgow ~ 4500 EUR (~ 3800 GBP);
- London - Bristol ~ 3800 EUR (~ 3200 GBP);
- London - Southampton ~ 3200 EUR (~ 2800 GBP);
- London - East Midlands ~ 3800 EUR (~ 3200 GBP);
- London - Cardiff ~ 4100 EUR (~ 3500 GBP);
- London - Inverness ~ 5200 EUR (~ 4500 GBP);
- London - Aberdeen ~ 4800 EUR (~ 4100 GBP);
- London - Gibraltar ~ 9600 EUR (~ 8200 GBP).
This is only a small part of the available routes. Please note that 92% of all UK business jets are based at the airports of London, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast. However, if you want to depart from another city, we can organize a business jet flight to the airport of your choice.
Prices for international private flights
- London - Nice ~ 7100 EUR (~ 6100 GBP);
- London - Munich ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5800 GBP);
- London - Geneva ~ 6600 EUR (~ 5600 GBP);
- London - Paris ~ 5500 EUR (~ 4700 GBP);
- London - Geneva ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6500 GBP);
- London - Zurich ~ 7700 EUR (~ 6600 GBP);
- London - Ibiza ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9500 GBP);
- London - Cannes ~ 9700 EUR (~ 8300 GBP);
- London - Bern ~ 8200 EUR (~ 7000 GBP);
- London - Malaga ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10300 GBP);
- London - Milan ~ 9500 EUR (~ 8100 GBP);
- London - Olbia ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Palma de Mallorca ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9500 GBP);
- London - Rome ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Athens ~ 15000 EUR (~ 12900 GBP);
- London - Madrid ~ 8100 EUR (~ 6900 GBP);
- London - Frankfurt ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9500 GBP);
- London - Barcelona ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7300 GBP);
- London - Dubai ~ 62000 EUR (~ 53000 GBP);
- London - Moscow ~ 23000 EUR (~ 19700 GBP);
- London - New York ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60200 GBP);
- London - Monaco ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- London - Amsterdam ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Berlin ~ 7000 EUR (~ 6000 GBP);
- London - Budapest ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Larnaca ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- London - Tel Aviv ~ 20000 EUR (~ 17200 GBP);
- London - Chambery ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Prague ~ 6400 EUR (~ 5500 GBP);
- London - Riga ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Malta ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Anguilla ~ 55000 EUR (~ 47300 GBP);
- London - Bali ~ 50000 EUR (~ 43000 GBP);
- London - Barbados ~ 60000 EUR (~ 51600 GBP);
- London - Madeira ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13600 GBP);
- London - Fiji ~ 55000 EUR (~ 47000 GBP);
- London - Belize ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Miami ~ 60000 EUR (~ 51000 GBP);
- London - Las Vegas ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59800 GBP);
- London - Minsk ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8500 GBP);
- London - Delhi ~ 57000 EUR (~ 48700 GBP);
- London - Doha ~ 43000 EUR (~ 36700 GBP);
- London - Pattaya ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Bangkok ~ 72000 EUR (~ 61500 GBP);
- London - Hong Kong ~ 80000 EUR (~ 68000 GBP);
- London - GOA ~ 75000 EUR (~ 64000 GBP);
- London - Singapore ~ 95000 EUR (~ 81000 GBP);
- London - Istanbul ~ 17000 EUR (~ 14500 GBP);
- London - Tokyo ~ 100000 EUR (~ 85500 GBP);
- London - Toronto ~ 50000 EUR (~ 42700 GBP);
- London - Johannesburg ~ 100000 EUR (~ 85500 GBP);
- London - Colombo ~ 95000 EUR (~ 81000 GBP);
- London - Kuala Lumpur ~ 98000 EUR (~ 83700 GBP);
- London - Los Angeles ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Miami ~ 59000 EUR (~ 50400 GBP);
- London - Macau ~ 90000 EUR (~ 77000 GBP);
- London - Seychelles ~ 77000 EUR (~ 65800 GBP);
- London - Maldives ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Virgin Islands ~ 59000 EUR (~ 50500 GBP);
- London - Bahamas ~ 63000 EUR (~ 54000 GBP);
- London - Hawaiian Islands ~ 90000 EUR (~ 77000 GBP);
This is also only a small part of the possible routes to get acquainted with the order of prices. You can get a more accurate calculation completely free of charge by contacting our aviation consultants. We can offer particularly favorable conditions for domestic flights in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and European countries. It is possible due to the large volume of flights in these regions and favorable partnership conditions with the aircraft owners.
Prices depending on the type of business jet
We can clearly show the high dependence of the cost of the flight, on the type of aircraft - we have collected approximate data, at the price of 1 flight hour, for various types of business jets:
- Large jet (similar to Legacy 600) - from 4900 to 5800 GBP per flight hour;
- Business liners - from 10300 GBP per flight hour;
- Light jet - from 2100 to 3000 GBP per flight hour;
- Long-haul jet (similar to Global 5000, Gulfstream G550, Falcon 7X, etc.) - from 5800 to 8800 GBP per flight hour;
- Medium-sized jet (identical to Cessna Citation XLS+, Hawker 800XP, etc.) - from 3000 to 3700 GBP per flight hour;
- Turboprops - from 850 GBP per flight hour.
- Large medium-class jet (similar to Challenger 300, etc.) - from 4600 to 5500 GBP per flight hour;
- Small jet, from 1700 to 2500 GBP per flight hour;
How much does a private jet fare add up?
To make it clear, below we have described how much a private jet flight costs. As an example, I've selected London to Paris with a Cessna Citation XLS+ and 4 pax: the total price of the flight is 4645 EUR (or 3969 GBP). From left to right - category of items, quantity, price per unit:
- Revenue flight fee - 1h 05 min - 1850 € (1580 £);
- Ferry flight fee - 46 min - 1050 € (897 £);
- Minimum flying - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Fuel charge - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Domestic per trip fee - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- International per trip fee - 0 - 50 € (42 £);
- Per trip day fee - 2 - 0 € (0 £);
- Domestic overnight fee - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- International overnight fee - 1 - 750 € (641 £);
- Fuel stop fee - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Crew swap 12/10 - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Parking fee - 1 - 250 € (214 £);
- Passenger per leg fee - 4 - 120 € (103 £);
- Landing fee - 1 - 500 € (428 £);
- Additional cost (Taxi) - 1 - 50 € (43 £);
- PAX Arrival - 40 - 0 € (0 £);
- Marketplace round up - 0 - 25 € (21 £).
The amounts listed are indicative and serve as an example, not a final offer.
Scheduled international flights in 2021
London ➞ Bordeaux
12 500 EUR
London ➞ Nice
8 500 EUR
London ➞ Paris
5 500 EUR
Birmingham ➞ Moscow
13 500 EUR
Manchester ➞ Larnaca
12 000 EUR
Bristol ➞ Barcelona
20 000 EUR
London ➞ New York
84 000 EUR
London ➞ Berlin
7 000 EUR
Edinburgh ➞ Salzburg
7 500 EUR
Belfast ➞ Moscow
24 000 EUR
Liverpool ➞ Milan
17 000 EUR
London ➞ Chambery
14 000 EUR
London ➞ Kiev
23 000 EUR
Leeds ➞ Zurich
12 000 EUR
Birmingham ➞ Brussels
7 500 EUR
Manchester ➞ Bern
8 000 EUR
Edinburgh ➞ Zagreb
9 000 EUR
London ➞ Beijing
52 000 EUR
Belfast ➞ Geneva
9 000 EUR
Manchester ➞ Toronto
53 000 EUR
Glasgow ➞ Dominican Republic
62 000 EUR
Liverpool ➞ Athens
8 500 EUR
London ➞ Ibiza
19 000 EUR
Birmingham ➞ Malaga
12 500 EUR
London ➞ Nur-Sultan
35 000 EUR
London ➞ Palma
24 000 EUR
Glasgow ➞ Copenhagen
11 000 EUR
Bristol ➞ Amsterdam
8 500 EUR
Edinburgh ➞ Monaco
19 000 EUR
Leeds ➞ Dubai
16 000 EUR
Liverpool ➞ Phuket
37 000 EUR
Birmingham ➞ Olbia
17 000 EUR
Examples of flights on private jets charter
We offer you a visual comparison of the cost of flights on the typical routes, depending on the type and model of the aircraft.
Light Jets (4 - 8 passengers):
- London - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 3700 (or 4300 €);
- London - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 5300 (or 6200 €);
- London - Nice. One way. Approx: 1hr 45 mins From £ 6400 (or 7500 €);
- London - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 7400 (or 8650 €).
Mid Size Jets (7-9 passengers):
- London - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 6900 (or 8100 €);
- London - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 8700 (or 10200 €);
- London - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 9500 (or 11000 €);
- London - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 12900 (or 15000 €).
Super Mid Size Jets (8-10 passengers):
- London - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 8800 (or 10300 €);
- London - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 9500 (or 11100 €);
- London - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 11500 (or 13500 €);
- London - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 15400 (or 18000 €).
Large Cabin Jets (10 - 16 passengers):
- London - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 9700 (or 11300 €);
- London - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 12700 (or 14900 €);
- London - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 15200 (or 17800 €);
- London - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 18400 (or 21500 €);
- London - New York. One way. Approx: 7h 15 mins From £ 54900 (fuel stop) (or 64200 €);
- London - Antigua. One way. Approx: 9h From £ 64900 (fuel stop) (or 76000 €).
Also, we have prepared a table with the general prices of the most popular planes:
|Type of aircraft||Capacity (persons)||Price (euros per hour)|
|✈ Cessna Citation Mustang||4||1800 €/h – 2400 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 1 & CJ1+||4-5||1900 €/h – 2500 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Phenom 100||4||2200 €/h – 2600 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 2 & CJ2+||6-7||2300 €/h – 2800 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 3||7||2500 €/h – 3000 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 4||7-8||2600 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation II & II/SP||7-9||1800 €/h – 2400 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Bravo||7-8||2100 €/h – 2600 €/h|
|✈ Hawker Beechcraft 400XP||6-7||2300 €/h – 2800 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Phenom 300||6||2400 €/h – 2900 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 40XR||6||2500 €/h – 3000 €/h|
|✈ Raytheon Beechcraft Premier IA||6||2200 €/h – 2700 €/h|
|✈ Piaggio Avanti P180 & Avanti II||6-7||2200 €/h – 2700 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 45 & 45XR||6-8||2800 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Excel||7-8||2800 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation XLS & XLS+||7-8||2900 €/h – 3700 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Sovereign||8-9||3400 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 60 & 60XR||6-8||3400 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Hawker 750, 800XP & 850XP||8||3500 €/h – 4100 €/h|
|✈ Hawker 900XP||8||3600 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G150||6-7||3500 €/h – 4000 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation X||8-9||3500 €/h – 4300 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 50 & 50EX||9-10||4000 €/h – 4600 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G200||8-10||4400 €/h – 4900 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 300||8-9||4500 €/h – 5000 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 2000, 2000EX & 2000LX||8-10||5000 €/h – 6500 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 900B||12-14||5400 €/h – 6800 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 900EX, 900DX & 900LX||12-14||6600 €/h – 7500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 600 & 601||9-14||4700 €/h – 5700 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 604 & 605||9-12||4900 €/h – 5500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 850||12-15||5300 €/h – 5900 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Legacy 600 & Legacy 650||12-13||4900 €/h – 5700 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G300||10-13||5500 €/h – 6400 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 7X||13-15||7000 €/h – 8000 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global Express||12-15||6500 €/h – 7500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global XRS & Global 6000||12-15||7200 €/h – 8200 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global 5000||9-14||6900 €/h – 7900 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream GIV-SP, G400 & G450||12-14||6500 €/h – 7800 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream GV, G500 & G550||12-16||7000 €/h – 8500 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Lineage 1000||17-19||9000 €/h – 11000 €/h|
|✈ Airbus Corporate Jet (ACJ) A318 Elite||18-30||10000 €/h – 13000 €/h|
|✈ Airbus Corporate Jet (ACJ) A319||18-30||11000 €/h – 15000 €/h|
|✈ Boeing Business Jet BBJ1, BBJ2 & BBJ3||19-50||10000 €/h – 20000 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 90 & 90GTx||5-6||1400 €/h – 1700 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 200 & 200GT||7-8||1500 €/h – 1800 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 350||8-9||1700 €/h – 2200 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft 1900D||18-19||2600 €/h – 3400 €/h|
The cost per hour indicated in the table is preliminary and does not constitute an offer or a commercial offer. Exact prices are available from the managers of the company.
If you want to make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private plane flight, use our online calculator. Just fill in all the fields of the form with a note that you are interested in a specific model of the aircraft and get the final price. NB! – the figures are sent to you by email or messenger, please carefully fill in the contact details to get the calculation.
All our calculations are as transparent as possible for you. After receiving the request, we will prepare a beautiful offer - where the costs and the final price will be clearly described. The exact price is agreed in advance and is written in the contract, so you can be sure of the final cost.
Why choose individual flights
Business jets are ordered for several reasons, the main of which are comfort- and time-saving.
The client himself determines the time when it is convenient for him to fly out. You can arrive at the airport within 15 minutes before departure, go through a special terminal serving only business aviation passengers, and go to your destination without landings and delays.
Moreover, if you are late and do not have time to depart, a private plane will wait as long as it takes. If unforeseen circumstances arise during the flight, the route can be quickly rebuilt according to the new conditions.
The adaptability of the service
The sphere is completely tailored to the client. The choice of departure and destination airports has been significantly expanded due to small air harbors that are not involved in commercial aviation. Thanks to the vast network of available runways, each flight is planned so that arrivals are closer to their destination. This is especially convenient in large business centers, where urban traffic steals time, creating obstacles for ground travel.
Oversized sports equipment, product samples, and other undesirable things to send in luggage can be taken to the salon. Flights with pets are another privilege of traveling by business jet.
The services provided on the ground and in the sky are regulated only by safety rules, there are no other restrictions. The client can order literally anything, including individual service with a kitchen on board, delivery of orders at landing points, any type of transfer, and much more.
The flight is organized and performed with maximum privacy. Negotiations on deals can be conducted directly in the sky, ensuring the secrecy of information. It is convenient to rent a private jet with an equipped workspace and a separate seating area if you are planning business trips.
Differences between private flights and commercial aviation
Passengers who constantly use the business jet rental service find the conditions on commercial flights unacceptable for several reasons:
- Deadlines: registration for a regular flight is delayed due to the huge number of passengers flying on one liner. Even business and first-class customers have to endure the inconvenience of waiting for departure in separate zones. Commercial flights are operated according to an agreed schedule with scheduled landings, refueling, and sometimes with delays.
- Dates and times: the schedule for a private jet is determined by the client. Airliners departing on commercial routes are public air transport. Each passenger has to adjust the plans for certain dates and times of departure.
- Terminals: the check-in area for regular airlines is common for everyone — only the counters are separated by classes. Business aviation passengers use separate terminals that are inaccessible to outsiders. The landing procedure has been simplified to a minimum: all the requirements stipulated in the industry are laid down in a few minutes.
- Aircraft: the airliner departing on a commercial route is provided by the airline. Business aviation passengers order the liner themselves. There is an opportunity to choose not only the equipment of the cabin but also the model of the jet, as well as technical capabilities.
- Services: the service onboard a scheduled flight is limited. Better food and more comfortable seats must be offered in first and business class; otherwise, it is the same liner on which the rest of the passengers fly. Any services that do not contradict the safety of the flight are available in a private plane. You can order a business jet with a crew if you are used to flying with pilots and stewards familiar to you personally, provide convenient connections with land and water transport, delivery to hard-to-reach places by a helicopter, and other pleasant options.
- Safety: New generation airliners with advanced avionics are offered in business aviation. Aircraft undergo a mandatory technical condition check with onboard electronics testing before each departure. Unlike commercial routes, there are practically no emergencies in the world of business flights.
Stages of flight preparation
Planning: the air broker analyzes the client's requests, makes a list of proposals, solves legal issues on the registration of the flight.
- Conclusion of the contract: the requirements, terms, and costs are fixed in the agreement.
- Payment: any form convenient for the client and accepted by the company.
- Flight support: all stages of preparation are constantly monitored. The changes proposed by the customer of the board are promptly introduced into the plan.
- Flight service: the air broker is fully responsible for the performance of the service, accompanying passengers on the ground to passport control and staying in touch until the end of the flight at the agreed point of the route.
How to rent a business jet with a crew
5 main stages:
Sending an application
Clarification of details and search for options
Preparation and coordination of optimal options
Registration of documents. Payment of the invoice.
Departure on the route.
The main airports of business aviation in the UK
In total, there are 28 air harbors in the United Kingdom, and we work with all of them. The main centers of business aviation include the airports of London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Edinburgh.
In the capital of the United Kingdom, business aviation flights are available at 8 places: London Luton, Farnborough, Biggin Hill, Heathrow, Stansted, Gatwick, London Oxford, and London City. The latter is distinguished by a unique location.
London City Airport (LCY)
The International Air Harbor is located in the city district of Newham, in the Royal Docks, literally 7 miles from London City. It is the fifth-largest metropolitan airport after Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, and Luton. The location literally on the threshold of the financial center has become vital for the development of business life. London City has a huge support of the business community, thanks to which ground procedures are simplified as much as possible, and the adjacent infrastructure provides a quick transfer to anywhere in the city.
- There is one runway with a length of 1508 m.
- Available only for multi-engine airliners up to the size of Airbus 318 and crews with a special tolerance to approach angles of 5.5° or steeper.
Development plans until 2030 envisage the expansion of passenger traffic to 8 million people within the existing borders within the existing infrastructure.
Manchester Airport (MAN)
The International Air Harbor is located in the northwest of England, 8.6 miles from Manchester. It is the fourth busiest port after Heathrow, Gatwick, and Stansted.
- There are two parallel runways (3048 and 3050 m).
- The complex includes a railway station.
By 2030, it is planned to demolish a part of the buildings at the third terminal and build a new taxiway.
Birmingham Airport (BHX)
Birmingham International Airport is located southeast of the city, 10.2 miles from the center. It is the sixth busiest hub after Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester, Stansted, and Luton.
- There is one runway (3052 m).
- Connected to the city's international railway station and the West Coast Railway.
There are plans to upgrade the infrastructure until 2030, focusing on receiving long-haul flights.
Edinburgh Airport (EDI)
The International Air Harbor is the eighth in the UK in terms of passenger traffic. The airport is located in Scotland, 8 miles west of the city center.
- There is one runway (2,556 m).
- Communication with the city is provided by public ground transport, taxis, rented cars.
By 2030, it is planned to increase the runway in order to receive long-haul airliners.
Main services and types of business aviation flights
The sphere of business aviation is developing in several directions. Today, the offer to rent private planes covers all the needs of customers:
The Private Jets company proposes you to order:
- Business flights on airliners equipped for rest and negotiations.
- Corporate travel of large groups.
- Tourist trips to remote islands and ski resorts.
- Letter charters for VIP-persons, officials, top management of companies.
- Aircraft rental to celebrate anniversary events.
- Boards for aerial excursions and photo shoots.
- Flights of sports fans and teams to the competition venue.
- Shift flights.
- Traveling with pets.
- Trips of children accompanied by responsible persons without parents.
- Medical charters with all necessary equipment and personnel.
The service includes budget options for renting a private jet:
- Air Shuttle Air Taxi: Business jets ply popular destinations, taking on board several passengers.
- Jet Sharing trips: the cost of the trip is divided among fellow travelers. If you are planning medium- and short-distance flights, then this will be a great way to save money with almost no loss in quality.
- Empty Legs service: return flights are rented when the liners fly empty, while the service price is reduced.
Business Aviation aircraft
Private transportation services serve all types of aircraft. The international fleet is divided into groups for the convenience of choosing an aircraft for hire:
- Ultralight: the offer was added relatively recently. The segment serves ultra-short distance trips up to 3 hours. Example: Cessna Citation Mustang.
- Light: The business jet class is focused on non-stop flights up to 3,500 km lasting no more than 4 hours. Example: Bombardier Learjet 35 36.
- Medium-sized: the main category of air transport is designed for flights up to 5 hours. The private board is equipped with an isolated bathroom, the ceiling height does not restrict movement. Example: Hawker 800XP.
- Heavy jet aircraft: a group of airliners for transcontinental flights of 5 hours or longer. The salon has separate areas for comfortable rest and work. Example: Falcon 2000.
- Long-haul jets: a premium airline offer representing the most advanced achievements of the brand. The aircraft is designed for non-stop flights over extremely long distances. The best representatives of the line are able to connect any two cities on the planet. Example: Bombardier Global XRS 6000.
- Business liners: a separate class of luxury aircraft for the most demanding customers. Example: Airbus A319/ACJ.
Private jets are ready to take off
Our database contains over 6500 business jets (about 3500 in Europe and 3000 in the rest of the world) of different configurations and production years. The list of models is constantly updated. Unfortunately, we can’t post a full list of available jets on our website due to confidentiality issues. Please contact the managers of the company for more accurate information. We will help you choose a suitable model taking into account your wishes. The following aircraft are currently available:
- Cessna Mustang (4 seats) - 11 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 40XR (6 seats) - 6 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Bravo (8 seats) - 4 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100 (7 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ2+ (6 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ3 (8 seats) - 5 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 60XR (7 seats) - 3 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 750 (8 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 100 (8 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation M2 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Mustang (5 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation XLS+ (9 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation СJ 4 (10 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100E (7 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 300 (10 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 70 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 75 (9 seats) - 15 aircraft are available.
- Beechcraft King Air 250 (7 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Beechcraft King Air 350 (9 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Caravan (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Denali (9 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Piaggio P180 Avanti II (8 seats) - 16 aircraft are available;
- Pilatus PC-12 (8 seats) - 21 aircraft are available.
- Cessna Latitude (9 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 300 (9 seats) - 42 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 900XP (8 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G200 (10 seats) - 23 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Praetor 600 (12 seats) - 8 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G250 (10 seats) - 31 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Longitude (12 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Sovereign+ (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation X+ (12 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 450 (9 seats) - 29 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 500 (11 seats) - 34 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G150 (8 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G280 (10 seats) - 16 aircraft are available.
- Challenger 605 (12 seats) - 46 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 900B (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 650 (8 seats) - 52 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Challenger 800 (19 seats) - 25 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream IV (16 seats) - 13 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 2000S (10 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 5000 (19 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6000 (19 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 600 (13 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 650 (13 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 7X (14 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 8X (18 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 900LX (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G450 (16 seats) - 20 aircraft are available.
- Gulfstream G550 (14 seats) - 26 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6500 (17 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream 600 (18 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Airbus ACJ TwoTwenty (18 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Global Express XRS (12 seats) - 27 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global Express (19 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G650 (19 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 6X (18 seats)- 36 aircraft are available.
This is only a small part of the jets available. We can always send the chosen jet from the neighboring country or airport.
The Private Jets company offers services with a comprehensive organization of a comfortable trip, which includes:
- Transfer to the departure airport and to the destination after landing.
- Any along-the-route connections with road and railway transport, transportation by boat or yacht, helicopter flight.
- Meeting and escorting at airports.
- Catering on request, including ordering products from certain restaurants.
- Ordering real estate on demand.
- Purchase of tickets for sports competitions and cultural events.
Specialists with many years of experience in the field of business aviation are at your service. We guarantee an ideal flight of any level of complexity. If necessary, we will prepare and ship the liner within 3 hours.
UK business aviation airports
Our clients have access to all airports of the UK and Europe. Due to the unique partnership conditions, we can offer our clients the best prices for business aviation services. Our experts will consult you on the availability of private jets in a particular city and help you choose the best option.
Current list of TOP 25 business aviation airports:
|London Heathrow Airport||England||EGLL||LHR|
|London City Airport||England||EGLC||LCY|
|Liverpool John Lennon Airport||England||EGGP||LPL|
|East Midlands Airport||England||EGNX||EMA|
|Cardiff International Airport||Wales||EGFF||CWL|
|Airport Doncaster Sheffield||England||EGCN||DSA|
|London Biggin Hill||England||EGKB||BQH|
|Belfast Airport||Northern Ireland||EGAA||BFS|
Book a Private Jet
We are here to assist you 24/7. You are always welcome! No matter when, why or how - whether by mail, by phone (+442045773119), by email (email@example.com), WhatsApp (+447857574938) or live chat - you will hear from us without delay.