Nextan private jet charter
Private Jets UK arranges flights on Nextan private jets to any part of the world. We offer over 6.900 business jets of all types and configurations. Our experts will help you choose the best option based on your route and preferences. Our company will take care of all organizational issues, such as preparation of documents and agreements, meeting at the airport, transfer, fast customs clearance, etc. We provide a full range of business aviation services, as well as concierge services. We arrange private jet flights from Great Britain and countries of Europe, Asia, America and the Middle East. For 12 years of successful work, we have managed to establish partnerships with the world’s leading airlines and VIP terminals, which allows us to offer our clients the most favourable flight conditions on Nextan jets, as well as a high level of service. The site contains only a small part of business jets available for rent.
The cost of a flight on Nextan private jet depends on many factors: the model of business jet, the number of passengers, departure and arrival airports, type of flight, duration of parking (waiting) at the airport, additional services, etc. Therefore, we calculate the price of each order individually based on your wishes and flight details. You can also use our online calculator and get a fast price calculation by filling in all the data in the form below. Please make sure to indicate the correct contact details, as the calculation will be sent to your e-mail.
Nextan jets in business aviation
In 2007, the founder of the American company “Nextant Aerospace” Kenneth Ricci introduced an unusual concept in the field of aircraft construction. Nextant factories don’t build the new jets but remanufacture the old business jets, transforming them into the new-generation aircrafts with higher performance. Improvements apply to all nodes. The reconstruction program is very different from the overhaul process at the manufacturing plants. Engineers and designers of “Nextant Aerospace” upgrade the fuselage coating, install the latest safety and avionics systems and give new life to old engines or replace them with more powerful and efficient ones. As a result, the jets are upgraded by 80%-88 %. The only part that remains unchanged is the airframe design, as it has an unlimited service life. For example, after the modernization of thirty Bombardier Challenger 604 jets, carried out in 2018-2019, the flight range of these models increased by 500 miles (925 km). Other improvements included a wonderful design of passenger cabins with LED panels, plasma screens, video systems and entertainment equipment. The refurbishment process for each jet takes about 6.000 man-hours. According to existing standards, “Nextant Aerospace” actually creates a new type of jet. Today, “Nextant Aerospace” is considered a full-fledged brand, which received recognition in the field of aviation.
All remanufactured jets from “Nextant” look like new. The flying machines undergo flight tests and receive flight certificates and a two-year warranty. Due to the good reputation and impeccable quality of complex reconstruction and maintenance, “Nextant Aerospace” got a number of contracts for the modernization of the air transports of heads of state and government. Even the US Army uses the services of “Nextant Aerospace”.
Prices for domestic private flights in UK
- London - Edinburgh ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7600 GBP);
- London - Jersey ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London - Dublin ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London - Grenoble ~ 7000 EUR (~ 5900 GBP);
- London - Birmingham ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- London - Leeds ~ 6700 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- London - Manchester ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- London - Liverpool ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London - Newcastle ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6300 GBP);
- London - Glasgow ~ 9500 EUR (~ 8000 GBP);
- London - Bristol ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- London - Southampton ~ 6200 EUR (~ 5200 GBP);
- London - East Midlands ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- London - Cardiff ~ 9100 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Inverness ~ 9200 EUR (~ 7800 GBP);
- London - Aberdeen ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- London - Gibraltar ~ 11600 EUR (~ 9800 GBP).
This is only a small part of the available routes. Please note that 92% of all UK business jets are based at the airports of London, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast. However, if you want to depart from another city, we can organize a business jet flight to the airport of your choice.
Prices for international flights by private jets
- London - Nice ~ 9100 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Munich ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- London - Geneva ~ 7600 EUR (~ 6400 GBP);
- London - Paris ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6300 GBP);
- London - Geneva ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London - Zurich ~ 8700 EUR (~ 7300 GBP);
- London - Ibiza ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- London - Cannes ~ 9700 EUR (~ 8100 GBP);
- London - Bern ~ 9200 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Malaga ~ 14000 EUR (~ 11800 GBP);
- London - Milan ~ 10500 EUR (~ 8900 GBP);
- London - Olbia ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8400 GBP);
- London - Palma de Mallorca ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- London - Rome ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9300 GBP);
- London - Athens ~ 19000 EUR (~ 16000 GBP);
- London - Madrid ~ 12100 EUR (~ 10200 GBP);
- London - Frankfurt ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- London - Barcelona ~ 14500 EUR (~ 12200 GBP);
- London - Dubai ~ 62000 EUR (~ 52000 GBP);
- London - Moscow ~ 40000 EUR (~ 34000 GBP);
- London - New York ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London - Monaco ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9300 GBP);
- London - Amsterdam ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8400 GBP);
- London - Berlin ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- London - Budapest ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- London - Larnaca ~ 22000 EUR (~ 18500 GBP);
- London - Tel Aviv ~ 24000 EUR (~ 20200 GBP);
- London - Chambery ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- London - Prague ~ и 9400 EUR (~ 7900 GBP);
- London - Riga ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13500 GBP);
- London - Malta ~ 14000 EUR (~ 11800 GBP);
- London - Anguilla ~ 55000 EUR (~ 46300 GBP);
- London - Bali ~ 80000 EUR (~ 67400 GBP);
- London - Barbados ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London - Madeira ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13500 GBP);
- London - Fiji ~ 85000 EUR (~ 71500 GBP);
- London - Belize ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
- London - Miami ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London - Las Vegas ~ 78000 EUR (~ 66000 GBP);
- London - Minsk ~ 30000 EUR (~ 25000 GBP);
- London - Delhi ~ 77000 EUR (~ 65 000 GBP);
- London - Doha ~ 63000 EUR (~ 53000 GBP);
- London - Pattaya ~ 78000 EUR (~ 65800 GBP);
- London - Bangkok ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
- London - Hong Kong ~ 110000 EUR (~ 93000 GBP);
- London - GOA ~ 95000 EUR (~ 80000 GBP);
- London - Singapore ~ 95000 EUR (~ 80000 GBP);
- London - Istanbul ~ 24000 EUR (~ 20200 GBP);
- London - Tokyo ~ 130000 EUR (~ 110000 GBP);
- London - Toronto ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London - Johannesburg ~ 100000 EUR (~ 84000 GBP);
- London - Colombo ~ 125000 EUR (~ 105000 GBP);
- London - Kuala Lumpur ~ 138000 EUR (~ 116300 GBP);
- London - Los Angeles ~ 75000 EUR (~ 63000 GBP);
- London - Miami ~ 69000 EUR (~ 58200 GBP);
- London - Macau ~ 99000 EUR (~ 83400 GBP);
- London - Seychelles ~ 97000 EUR (~ 82800 GBP);
- London - Maldives ~ 120000 EUR (~ 101000 GBP);
- London - Virgin Island~ 89000 EUR (~ 75000 GBP);
- London - Bahamas ~ 73000 EUR (~ 61500 GBP);
- London - Hawaiian Islands ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
This is also only a small part of the possible routes to get acquainted with the order of prices. You can get a more accurate calculation completely free of charge by contacting our aviation consultants. We can offer particularly favorable conditions for domestic flights in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and European countries. It is possible due to the large volume of flights in these regions and favorable partnership conditions with the aircraft owners.
If you want to make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private plane flight, use our online calculator. Just fill in all the fields of the form with a note that you are interested in a specific model of the aircraft and get the final price. NB! – the figures are sent to you by email or messenger, please carefully fill in the contact details to get the calculation.
All our calculations are as transparent as possible for you. After receiving the request, we will prepare a beautiful offer - where the costs and the final price will be clearly described. The exact price is agreed in advance and is written in the contract, so you can be sure of the final cost.
Stages of flight preparation
A business jet flight is carefully prepared. The whole organization of the flight consists of several stages:
- Planning. At this stage, the request received from the customer is processed, the most suitable aircraft are selected, legal issues and flight safety issues are resolved;
- A contract is concluded. The contract specifies the obligations of the parties, the route schedule, departure dates, and cost. The agreement is drawn up in two copies, the first remains with the air broker, the other is for the client. The payment is possible in any way that suits the customer;
- Ensuring the flight. This is one of the most important stages of flight organization. The air broker coordinates the receipt of slots, submits requests to the aviation services for departure and landing, looks for suitable VIP terminals;
- Flying in ideal conditions. After signing the contract, passengers of charter flights are only required to arrive at the airport on time, board, and spend time in the sky in a pleasant atmosphere.
If necessary, air brokers will arrange a transfer from the arrival airport, book a hotel or find the best accommodation in the private sector.
How to rent a business jet with a crew
5 main stages:
Sending an application
Clarification of details and search for options
Preparation and coordination of optimal options
Registration of documents. Payment of the invoice.
Departure on the route.
Model range of Nextant Aerospace
“Nextan Aerospace” carefully chooses the models for reconstruction from the top manufacturers для. The lineup includes only three types of reconstructed jets that passed a series of test flights and received operating licenses.
Nextant 400XT series
The new light business jet Nextant 400XT, powered by two Williams FJ44-3AP turbofan engines was introduced in 2014 and became one of the fastest jets in its class. This model actually represents a modified and modernized Beechjet 400A/XP. Nextant 400XT is fitted with an innovative Pro Line 21 avionics suite from “Rockwell Collins”. VIP cabin with a tastefully designed interior can accommodate 4-9 passengers. The jet is equipped with ergonomic folding chairs, LED lighting, satellite connection and Internet access.
It is interesting that the new light jet Hawker 400XPR, presented by “Beech Aircraft Company” in 2017, has the same upgrades as Nextant 400XT. However, the market value of Hawkers is higher, which gives Nextant a competitive advantage.
The very light turboprop jet Nextant G90XT is a remanufactured version of the two-engine jets Beechcraft King Air 200 and 300 (as well as their smaller versions, produced since 1964). Nextant provided these flying machines with a powerful 845 hp engine General Electric H80, certified in 2011. The cockpit is equipped with an advanced avionics system Garmin G1000, and the cabin has a new design with four LCD displays. The flight range of this compact jet with one pilot and three passengers has been increased to 1.900 km (which is enough to travel from Moscow to Sochi or Istanbul).
Nextant 604XT jets
This long-haul business jet, based on the Canadian Bombardier Challenger 600, received certification at the beginning of 2019. Nextant 604XT requires two pilots. The cockpit is equipped with Collins Aerospace Pro Line Fusion avionics. The cabin can accommodate up to 19 passengers. The range of the jet has been increased to 7.242 km.
UK business aviation airports
Our clients have access to all airports of the UK and Europe. Due to the unique partnership conditions, we can offer our clients the best prices for business aviation services. Our experts will consult you on the availability of private jets in a particular city and help you choose the best option.
Current list of TOP 25 business aviation airports:
|London Heathrow Airport||England||EGLL||LHR|
|London City Airport||England||EGLC||LCY|
|Liverpool John Lennon Airport||England||EGGP||LPL|
|East Midlands Airport||England||EGNX||EMA|
|Cardiff International Airport||Wales||EGFF||CWL|
|Airport Doncaster Sheffield||England||EGCN||DSA|
|London Biggin Hill||England||EGKB||BQH|
|Belfast Airport||Northern Ireland||EGAA||BFS|
Traveling on a rented business jet is convenient, fast, and comfortable. You can further improve flight conditions and safety in the sky by ordering a number of additional services, such as:
- Catering – individual meals on board. The passenger can tell us the wishes for the menu, and we will fully fulfill them;
- Internet - we organize a stable connection throughout the flight;
- Comprehensive service in VIP halls;
- Transfer at any airport on the type of transport that suits the passenger – a car, a helicopter, a yacht;
- Booking hotels and luxury accommodation on the islands and with private property owners;
- Treatment of the plane with anti-icing liquid.
Additional requests are discussed separately and are also prescribed in the contract. Each client of our company can count on complete anonymity and on the help of a personal manager at all stages of the organization of the flight.
How to pay for a flight and refund money for a failed flight
Payment for the aircraft lease is carried out after the signing of the contract. You can deposit cash or make a wire transfer. In some situations, an invoice is more convenient, but in any case, our company allows the client to choose the payment method that is more profitable for him/her.
If the scheduled flight is canceled at the client’s request, the funds won’t be returned in full. This is quite understandable since certain costs for the organization of the flight were already on the part of the air broker. However, our company tries to make sure that the client loses as little as possible. In those situations, when the lease is canceled due to our fault, which fortunately happens extremely rarely, the funds are returned in full.
You can find out all the conditions for renting business jets by phone or by sending a request to our company's email.
Book a Private Jet
We are here to assist you 24/7. You are always welcome! No matter when, why or how - whether by mail, by phone, by email, WhatsApp or live chat - you will hear from us without delay.
Catalog of Nextan aircraft available for rent: