Business aviation at London City Airport
Private Jets UK arranges private jet charter flights to/from London City Airport. We offer over 7.300 business jets of all types and configurations. Our experts will help you choose the best option based on your route and preferences. Our company will take care of all organizational issues, such as preparation of documents and agreements, meeting at the airport, transfer, fast customs clearance, etc. We provide a full range of business aviation services, as well as a concierge service. We arrange private jet flights from London City, as well as the countries of Europe, Asia, America and the Middle East. For 12 years of successful work, we have managed to establish partnerships with the world’s leading airlines and VIP terminals, which allows us to offer our clients the most favourable flight conditions, as well as a high level of service.
The cost of a private jet charter from London City Airport depends on many factors: the model of a business jet, the number of passengers, departure and arrival airports, type of flight, duration of parking (waiting) at the airport, additional services, etc. Therefore, we calculate the price of each order individually based on your wishes. You can also use our online calculator and get a fast price calculation by filling in all the data in the form below. Please make sure to indicate the correct contact details, as the calculation will be sent to your e-mail.
Most private jets in London land in London City Airport. This airport mainly serves business jets and handles regional and international flights. London City Airport is located in the city centre (in the Docklands area). Therefore, certain noise restrictions apply to the airport territory. The airport is permitted to operate business jet flights only during the daytime and has a noise management system. Private Jet UK arranges private jet charter flights from the VIP terminal of London City Airport to the countries of Europe, America, Russia, CIS and Asia.
History and infrastructure of London City Airport
The idea of erecting an airport in London Docklands first appeared in 1981 in the context of regeneration of the area. The final decision was made in 1983 when the suitability of this area for jet landing was confirmed in practice, and the local residents gave their consent to the construction of this facility. It took about three more years to obtain all the permits, and finally, in May 1986, Prince Charles laid the foundation stone of the terminal building. A year later, Queen Elizabeth II officially opened London City Airport. London City Airport is located about 10 km from the business centre of the capital.
For the first year of work, London City served about 113 thousand passengers, and a year ago this figure reached 2 million. The airport has only one runway. Initially, it was designed only to receive jets like Dash 7 and Dornier Do 228. By 1992, the extended runway had been approved and opened (however, it still wasn’t big enough to receive all types of jets). Today, London City Airport can serve only the jets that can land in confined areas and only at an angle of 5.5 degrees. The airport is not suitable for helicopter flights.
London City doesn’t only handle tourist and private flights but also serves as a pilot training base. The terminal has 26 check-in desks, self-service kiosks for global airlines and a VIP lounge. The airport infrastructure meets world standards. The VIP lounge has meeting rooms and a conference room where you can meet your partners and hold negotiations.
A programme has been adopted to improve London City Airport over the next few years (until 2030). The development program also includes runway expansion, construction of hangars and an increase in the check-in area.
Prices for domestic private flights in UK
- London City - Edinburgh ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7600 GBP);
- London City - Jersey ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London City - Dublin ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London City - Grenoble ~ 7000 EUR (~ 5900 GBP);
- London City - Birmingham ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- London City - Leeds ~ 6700 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- London City - Manchester ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- London City - Liverpool ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London City - Newcastle ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6300 GBP);
- London City - Glasgow ~ 9500 EUR (~ 8000 GBP);
- London City - Bristol ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- London City - Southampton ~ 6200 EUR (~ 5200 GBP);
- London City - East Midlands ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- London City - Cardiff ~ 9100 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London City - Inverness ~ 9200 EUR (~ 7800 GBP);
- London City - Aberdeen ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- London City - Gibraltar ~ 11600 EUR (~ 9800 GBP).
This is only a small part of the available routes. Please note that 92% of all UK business jets are based at the airports of London City, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast. However, if you want to depart from another city, we can organize a business jet flight to the airport of your choice.
Prices for international private flights
- London City - Nice ~ 9100 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London City - Munich ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- London City - Geneva ~ 7600 EUR (~ 6400 GBP);
- London City - Paris ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6300 GBP);
- London City - Geneva ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London City - Zurich ~ 8700 EUR (~ 7300 GBP);
- London City - Ibiza ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- London City - Cannes ~ 9700 EUR (~ 8100 GBP);
- London City - Bern ~ 9200 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London City - Malaga ~ 14000 EUR (~ 11800 GBP);
- London City - Milan ~ 10500 EUR (~ 8900 GBP);
- London City - Olbia ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8400 GBP);
- London City - Palma de Mallorca ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- London City - Rome ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9300 GBP);
- London City - Athens ~ 19000 EUR (~ 16000 GBP);
- London City - Madrid ~ 12100 EUR (~ 10200 GBP);
- London City - Frankfurt ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- London City - Barcelona ~ 14500 EUR (~ 12200 GBP);
- London City - Dubai ~ 62000 EUR (~ 52000 GBP);
- London City - New York ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London City - Monaco ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9300 GBP);
- London City - Amsterdam ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8400 GBP);
- London City - Berlin ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- London City - Budapest ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- London City - Larnaca ~ 22000 EUR (~ 18500 GBP);
- London City - Tel Aviv ~ 24000 EUR (~ 20200 GBP);
- London City - Chambery ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- London City - Prague ~ и 9400 EUR (~ 7900 GBP);
- London City - Riga ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13500 GBP);
- London City - Malta ~ 14000 EUR (~ 11800 GBP);
- London City - Anguilla ~ 55000 EUR (~ 46300 GBP);
- London City - Bali ~ 80000 EUR (~ 67400 GBP);
- London City - Barbados ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London City - Madeira ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13500 GBP);
- London City - Fiji ~ 85000 EUR (~ 71500 GBP);
- London City - Belize ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
- London City - Miami ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London City - Las Vegas ~ 78000 EUR (~ 66000 GBP);
- London City - Minsk ~ 30000 EUR (~ 25000 GBP);
- London City - Delhi ~ 77000 EUR (~ 65 000 GBP);
- London City - Doha ~ 63000 EUR (~ 53000 GBP);
- London City - Pattaya ~ 78000 EUR (~ 65800 GBP);
- London City - Bangkok ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
- London City - Hong Kong ~ 110000 EUR (~ 93000 GBP);
- London City - GOA ~ 95000 EUR (~ 80000 GBP);
- London City - Singapore ~ 95000 EUR (~ 80000 GBP);
- London City - Istanbul ~ 24000 EUR (~ 20200 GBP);
- London City - Tokyo ~ 130000 EUR (~ 110000 GBP);
- London City - Toronto ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London City - Johannesburg ~ 100000 EUR (~ 84000 GBP);
- London City - Colombo ~ 125000 EUR (~ 105000 GBP);
- London City - Kuala Lumpur ~ 138000 EUR (~ 116300 GBP);
- London City - Los Angeles ~ 75000 EUR (~ 63000 GBP);
- London City - Miami ~ 69000 EUR (~ 58200 GBP);
- London City - Macau ~ 99000 EUR (~ 83400 GBP);
- London City - Seychelles ~ 97000 EUR (~ 82800 GBP);
- London City - Maldives ~ 120000 EUR (~ 101000 GBP);
- London City - Virgin Island~ 89000 EUR (~ 75000 GBP);
- London City - Bahamas ~ 73000 EUR (~ 61500 GBP);
- London City - Hawaiian Islands ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
This is also only a small part of the possible routes to get acquainted with the order of prices. You can get a more accurate calculation completely free of charge by contacting our aviation consultants. We can offer particularly favorable conditions for domestic flights in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and European countries. It is possible due to the large volume of flights in these regions and favorable partnership conditions with the aircraft owners.
If you want to make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private plane flight, use our online calculator. Just fill in all the fields of the form with a note that you are interested in a specific model of the aircraft and get the final price. NB! – the figures are sent to you by email or messenger, please carefully fill in the contact details to get the calculation.
All our calculations are as transparent as possible for you. After receiving the request, we will prepare a beautiful offer - where the costs and the final price will be clearly described. The exact price is agreed in advance and is written in the contract, so you can be sure of the final cost.
Examples of flights on private jets charter
We offer you a visual comparison of the cost of flights on the typical routes, depending on the type and model of the aircraft.
Light Jets (4 - 8 passengers):
- London City - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 3700 (or 4300 €);
- London City - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 5300 (or 6200 €);
- London City - Nice. One way. Approx: 1hr 45 mins From £ 6400 (or 7500 €);
- London City - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 7400 (or 8650 €).
Mid Size Jets (7-9 passengers):
- London City - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 6900 (or 8100 €);
- London City - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 8700 (or 10200 €);
- London City - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 9500 (or 11000 €);
- London City - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 12900 (or 15000 €).
Super Mid Size Jets (8-10 passengers):
- London City - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 8800 (or 10300 €);
- London City - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 9500 (or 11100 €);
- London City - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 11500 (or 13500 €);
- London City - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 15400 (or 18000 €).
Large Cabin Jets (10 - 16 passengers):
- London City - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 9700 (or 11300 €);
- London City - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 12700 (or 14900 €);
- London City - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 15200 (or 17800 €);
- London City - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 18400 (or 21500 €);
- London City - New York. One way. Approx: 7h 15 mins From £ 54900 (fuel stop) (or 64200 €);
- London City - Antigua. One way. Approx: 9h From £ 64900 (fuel stop) (or 76000 €).
Also, we have prepared a table with the general prices of the most popular planes:
|Type of aircraft||Capacity (persons)||Price (euros per hour)|
|✈ Cessna Citation Mustang||4||1800 €/h – 2400 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 1 & CJ1+||4-5||1900 €/h – 2500 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Phenom 100||4||2200 €/h – 2600 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 2 & CJ2+||6-7||2300 €/h – 2800 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 3||7||2500 €/h – 3000 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 4||7-8||2600 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation II & II/SP||7-9||1800 €/h – 2400 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Bravo||7-8||2100 €/h – 2600 €/h|
|✈ Hawker Beechcraft 400XP||6-7||2300 €/h – 2800 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Phenom 300||6||2400 €/h – 2900 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 40XR||6||2500 €/h – 3000 €/h|
|✈ Raytheon Beechcraft Premier IA||6||2200 €/h – 2700 €/h|
|✈ Piaggio Avanti P180 & Avanti II||6-7||2200 €/h – 2700 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 45 & 45XR||6-8||2800 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Excel||7-8||2800 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation XLS & XLS+||7-8||2900 €/h – 3700 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Sovereign||8-9||3400 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 60 & 60XR||6-8||3400 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Hawker 750, 800XP & 850XP||8||3500 €/h – 4100 €/h|
|✈ Hawker 900XP||8||3600 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G150||6-7||3500 €/h – 4000 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation X||8-9||3500 €/h – 4300 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 50 & 50EX||9-10||4000 €/h – 4600 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G200||8-10||4400 €/h – 4900 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 300||8-9||4500 €/h – 5000 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 2000, 2000EX & 2000LX||8-10||5000 €/h – 6500 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 900B||12-14||5400 €/h – 6800 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 900EX, 900DX & 900LX||12-14||6600 €/h – 7500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 600 & 601||9-14||4700 €/h – 5700 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 604 & 605||9-12||4900 €/h – 5500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 850||12-15||5300 €/h – 5900 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Legacy 600 & Legacy 650||12-13||4900 €/h – 5700 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G300||10-13||5500 €/h – 6400 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 7X||13-15||7000 €/h – 8000 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global Express||12-15||6500 €/h – 7500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global XRS & Global 6000||12-15||7200 €/h – 8200 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global 5000||9-14||6900 €/h – 7900 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream GIV-SP, G400 & G450||12-14||6500 €/h – 7800 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream GV, G500 & G550||12-16||7000 €/h – 8500 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Lineage 1000||17-19||9000 €/h – 11000 €/h|
|✈ Airbus Corporate Jet (ACJ) A318 Elite||18-30||10000 €/h – 13000 €/h|
|✈ Airbus Corporate Jet (ACJ) A319||18-30||11000 €/h – 15000 €/h|
|✈ Boeing Business Jet BBJ1, BBJ2 & BBJ3||19-50||10000 €/h – 20000 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 90 & 90GTx||5-6||1400 €/h – 1700 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 200 & 200GT||7-8||1500 €/h – 1800 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 350||8-9||1700 €/h – 2200 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft 1900D||18-19||2600 €/h – 3400 €/h|
The cost per hour indicated in the table is preliminary and does not constitute an offer or a commercial offer. Exact prices are available from the managers of the company.
Benefits of London City Airport
Despite being one of the smallest airports in the country, London City Airport has obvious advantages:
- The airport is designed to serve only commercial and private flights. Therefore, all flights are comfortable and confidential;
- Accessibility. There is a metro station next to the airport. The airport can be reached from other parts of London by public transport or by taxi;
- A pharmacy and a large number of restaurants and shops in the transit zone;
- A playground next to the Lackers Bar;
- Free Wi-Fi.
There are no hotels or other places to sleep at the airport. However, you won’t have any problems with accommodation, as there are a few hotels located a few minutes from the airport.
How to book a private jet?
You can book a private jet flight in London City in 6 easy steps:
- Flight request – indicating the route and your preferences for the model of business jet and other points.
- Coordination of flight details – our consultant will contact you to offer the possible flight options and answer all your questions.
- Commercial offer – we will send you a final offer on a specific model taking into account all your wishes.
- Signing of the contract.
- Payment for the flight and booking a business jet.
- Departure at the agreed time and date. Assistance during the whole flight.
In addition to renting the private jets and arranging the flights, we provide concierge services, premium transfer, security, exclusive catering, etc. For over 10 years of experience in business aviation, we have learned to solve problems of any complexity, offering the service of the European level. Our experts will be happy to answer your questions and help you arrange your flight.
How to rent a business jet with a crew
5 main stages:
Sending an application
Clarification of details and search for options
Preparation and coordination of optimal options
Registration of documents. Payment of the invoice.
Departure on the route.
Organization of private flights from London City Airport
Private Jets can arrange urgent flights from the commercial airports of London to Europe (regardless of the flight type). Our database includes a few thousand business jets. Therefore, we can easily find a jet that suits the customer’s requirements for flight performance and can depart from London City Airport. Please note that the airport is open during workdays from 5.30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
If you want to get your application processed faster, please indicate the desired number of passengers, final destination and departure time. We can charter the jets together with the crew and book you a transfer or an accommodation in any European state.
Our company arranges jet charter for private, business, tourist or medical and freight flights. We guarantee the safety of the flight, as our jets are regularly checked and serviced, and our pilots have extensive experience in civil aviation.
Flights from the UK to London City
The most popular flight routes are Birmingham - London City, Edinburgh - London City, Cardiff - London City and Belfast - London City. However, this is only a small part of the flights operated by our company. Our clients have access to all airports of the UK and Europe. Due to the unique partnership conditions, we can offer our clients the best prices for business aviation services. Our experts will consult you on the availability of private jets in a particular city and help you choose the best option.
Current list of TOP 25 business aviation airports:
|London Heathrow Airport||England||EGLL||LHR|
|London City Airport||England||EGLC||LCY|
|Liverpool John Lennon Airport||England||EGGP||LPL|
|East Midlands Airport||England||EGNX||EMA|
|Cardiff International Airport||Wales||EGFF||CWL|
|Airport Doncaster Sheffield||England||EGCN||DSA|
|London Biggin Hill||England||EGKB||BQH|
|Belfast Airport||Northern Ireland||EGAA||BFS|
Private jets are ready to take off
Our database contains over 6500 business jets (about 3500 in Europe and 3000 in the rest of the world) of different configurations and production years. The list of models is constantly updated. Unfortunately, we can’t post a full list of available jets on our website due to confidentiality issues. Please contact the managers of the company for more accurate information. We will help you choose a suitable model taking into account your wishes. The following jets currently operate in London City:
- Cessna Mustang (4 seats) - 11 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 40XR (6 seats) - 6 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Bravo (8 seats) - 4 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100 (7 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ2+ (6 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ3 (8 seats) - 5 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 60XR (7 seats) - 3 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 750 (8 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 100 (8 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation M2 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Mustang (5 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation XLS+ (9 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation СJ 4 (10 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100E (7 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 300 (10 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 70 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 75 (9 seats) - 15 aircraft are available.
- Beechcraft King Air 250 (7 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Beechcraft King Air 350 (9 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Caravan (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Denali (9 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Piaggio P180 Avanti II (8 seats) - 16 aircraft are available;
- Pilatus PC-12 (8 seats) - 21 aircraft are available.
- Cessna Latitude (9 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 300 (9 seats) - 42 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 900XP (8 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G200 (10 seats) - 23 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Praetor 600 (12 seats) - 8 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G250 (10 seats) - 31 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Longitude (12 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Sovereign+ (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation X+ (12 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 450 (9 seats) - 29 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 500 (11 seats) - 34 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G150 (8 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G280 (10 seats) - 16 aircraft are available.
- Challenger 605 (12 seats) - 46 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 900B (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 650 (8 seats) - 52 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Challenger 800 (19 seats) - 25 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream IV (16 seats) - 13 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 2000S (10 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 5000 (19 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6000 (19 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 600 (13 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 650 (13 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 7X (14 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 8X (18 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 900LX (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G450 (16 seats) - 20 aircraft are available.
- Gulfstream G550 (14 seats) - 26 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6500 (17 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream 600 (18 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Airbus ACJ TwoTwenty (18 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Global Express XRS (12 seats) - 27 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global Express (19 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G650 (19 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 6X (18 seats)- 36 aircraft are available.
This is only a small part of the jets available. We can always send the chosen jet from the neighboring country or airport.
Flight payment options
The main goal of our company is to provide the highest level of comfort to our customers. Therefore, we’re always ready to meet you halfway. Our consultants will offer you a wide variety of flights to meet your needs and budget. Most customers prefer a non-cash method (a transfer to an EU bank account), which guarantees a high level of confidentiality and security of payment. All payment details are provided in advance, so you’ll have enough time to make the necessary checks. For years of working in business aviation, our company has gained an impeccable reputation. We practice transparency and are always ready to present all necessary documents.
Private Jet UK works with both physical and legal entities. We guarantee the confidentiality and security of payments. You can pay for the flights from London City in any convenient way:
- cashless (by transfer to our account);
- by cash;
- by card;
- by cryptocurrency.
Our company works with European and British banks, which allows you to choose the most convenient payment method. In addition, we conclude formal agreements and provide our clients with all necessary documents and invoices, which guarantees the safe payment and delivery of services. If you have any financial questions, feel free to contact our private aviation consultants.
If you need to book an urgent flight, please keep in mind that the bank transfer can take a few days. In such situations, we may need to involve our partner companies so that you can pay for your flight in cash. If you have any questions, you can contact your personal consultant 24/7.
Features of the company
For over 15 years of providing aviation services in Europe, Private Jets UK has accumulated a lot of experience in the solution of business aviation problems. Each of our team members is well versed in the documentation and organization of private flights.
Numbers we are proud of:
- We have been actively developing in the field of business aviation for over 15 years.
- Our staff includes 33 specialists who speak 6 international languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, and Italian).
- The company’s catalog contains over 6500 models of private jets and helicopters, available for order at any time.
- We have 3 international offices in Europe and are planning to open the new ones in Cyprus.
- We only need 2-4 hours to arrange an urgent flight.
- The company has over 200 regular customers worldwide.
If you still have questions about Private Jets UK, we will be glad to help you. You can always call us or fill out the form on the website. Our aviation consultant will contact you as soon as possible and send you an official presentation of the company and answer all your questions.
We hire only the best specialists who are well-versed in all aspects of business aviation. 33 professionals, working in Private Jets UK, arrange the helicopter and private jet charter flights.
Each client is assigned a personal air broker who undertakes to:
- to stay in touch with the customer 24/7;
- to answer all questions related to the choice of private jet, optimization of the route, selection of staff, catering, security and meeting at the airport and quickly address all organizational problems;
- to provide the highest level of service and pay attention to the smallest details.
Our employees work all over the world, so they know many languages. The contract is usually issued in English (however, if necessary, we can translate it into any other language). You can always contact our managers who will help you solve the tasks of any complexity. After all, our goal is to make you feel safe and comfortable on board.
Direct communication with the company management:
- Mike.Lewis@private-jets.co.uk - head of the London office;
- Anna.Kovalevskaya@private-jets.co.uk - head of the Paris office;
- Roman.Meier@private-jets.co.uk - head of the Berlin office;
- Еvgeniy.Eglitis@private-jets.co.uk - CEO;
TOP 5 best brokers in the UK:
Private Jets UK has received multiple awards and certificates for its high level of customer service.
Book a Private Jet in London City
We are here to assist you 24/7. You are always welcome! No matter when, why or how - whether by mail, by phone, by email, WhatsApp or live chat - you will hear from us without delay.