Assistance to secretaries and assistants in matters of business aviation
The main responsibility for the organization of private flights for the heads of large corporations, officials, politicians is assigned to a personal assistant or business assistant. It is quite difficult to understand all the subtleties of business aviation, choose the right business jet and observe all the nuances of confidentiality. Business assistants have to simultaneously solve many tasks that require a lot of time and moral expenses.
There is a special department in our Private Jets UK company, whose employees provide comprehensive support at all stages of renting a private aircraft. When cooperating with us, personal assistants and secretaries can always get the following services in the shortest possible time:
- Reliable information about the aircraft currently available for flight. The list of business jets is provided taking into account the specifics of the flight, the distance of the route, the number of passengers. You can evaluate the service on board by the technical characteristics and photos of the aircraft and cabin;
- The exact cost of the flight. The calculation is provided in paper or electronic form with an exact indication of all expenses and their justification;
- Colourful presentation. It shows the advantages of the company, the level of service, additional services, guarantees;
- Consultation on the preparation of all necessary documents for the flight. Flights to foreign countries often require visas and additional permits, which is especially important during the current pandemic;
- Legal support in the preparation of accounting documents and contracts;
- Professional assistance in solving tasks such as transfer, organization of individual meals, booking accommodation and hotels, security onboard and parking a personal car.
Thanks to such support, business assistants can quickly organize a turnkey flight on a private aircraft paying attention to all the wishes of their brass. Our company cooperates with a number of business partners providing additional services. This guarantees a high level of comfort onboard and the fulfilment of milestones of passengers' wishes for an affordable price.
The employees of the customer service department often conduct free consultations on the work of business aviation. If you call the hotline by phone or write an e-mail, you can receive a detailed response to requests concerning the specifics of developing routes and renting private aircraft for flights to anywhere in the world.
"Private Jets UK" primarily specializes in the organization of private flights on business jets of almost all types. However, the motto of our company is also the maximum service for all those who have applied, which makes the most unusual requests from customers real. We are ready to:
- Provide a short-term or long-term lease of an aircraft;
- Meet passengers at the terminal, help pass customs and passport control;
- Book a hotel room in the UK or in foreign countries;
- Choose meals onboard in accordance with the requests of passengers, including the most exclusive ones;
- Provide a VIP transfer service;
- Book a table at the restaurant chosen by the client for a certain date and time;
- Purchase tickets for competitions, concerts and any other event.
If you need one or all of the services listed above, then you need to specify them in the application. Personal aviation consultants work directly with clients on these issues.
The options for renting private planes in our company are diverse. Business assistants can contact us if it is necessary to organize:
- Business charter. When ordering such a flight, everything necessary for solving work tasks will be onboard – satellite communications, office equipment, a negotiation area;
- Corporate flight. It implies renting an airplane at once for a larger number of passengers - employees of the same company, business partners, managers;
- Transportation of valuable goods and equipment;
- Tourist flight. These are charter flights to remote islands, to ski centres, to popular resorts;
- Pleasure flight. It implies viewing remarkable natural areas from a height;
- Charter flight for a child. When ordering such a flight, your child will be under the supervision of a professional babysitter for the entire flight;
- Medical flight. The main task is to transport passengers with injuries, diseases that hinder their movement or require the use of medical equipment in flight and the presence of a qualified medical team;
- Flights for shift workers. They are in demand in cases when a team of workers needs to be delivered to a hard-to-reach place;
- Exploration flight. At the time of the lease, specialized equipment belonging to the client can be installed on the aircraft, for example, for shooting terrain from the air;
- Wedding in the air. The wedding ceremony at the height will be remembered not only by the newlyweds but also by all the guests onboard;
- VIP charters. This category includes flights for media personalities, world pop stars and show business;
- Flight with a pet. When renting a business jet, you can take a dog, a cat and any other not too large animal that does not pose a danger to others;
- Sports flights. Business jets are often rented to transport members of the same team and maintenance personnel;
- Letter flights. They are designed for politicians, top officials of government agencies;
Our company also organizes flights using the Empty Legs system. These are return flights that are affordable for most passengers.
The price of a flight on a private plane is determined individually in each case. The rental price includes:
- Fuel costs, which is approximately 30% of the total costs;
- Aircraft air navigation services;
- Remuneration of pilots and flight attendants;
- Airport parking costs;
- Maintenance of the board.
The cost of renting a business jet also depends on the number of passengers, the type of liner and the year of its release, the route. The price increases if the passenger orders individual meals and makes special requirements for the equipment ocabin’s equipmentf the cabin.
The price of one flight hour also depends on the type of aircraft:
- A flight on a large plane, for example, on the Legacy 600, costs from 5800 to 6800 euros per hour;
- A flight hour on a business liner costs about 12 thousand euros;
- Flying on light and small aircraft costs about 3 thousand euros on average;
- Turboprops cost 10,000 euros per flight hour;
- The flight hour of long-haul vessels costs from 6 to 11 thousand euros.
The calculation of the aircraft lease is carried out after clarifying all the nuances of the application. The cost is prescribed in the contract and changes only when the client adjusts the contract terms.
Prices for domestic private flights in UK
- London - Edinburgh ~ 5000 EUR (~ 4300 GBP);
- London - Jersey ~ 4000 EUR (~ 3500 GBP);
- London - Dublin ~ 3500 EUR (~ 3000 GBP);
- London - Grenoble ~ 4000 EUR (~ 3500 GBP);
- London - Birmingham ~ 3000 EUR (~ 2600 GBP);
- London - Leeds ~ 2700 EUR (~ 2300 GBP);
- London - Manchester ~ 4000 EUR (~ 3400 GBP);
- London - Liverpool ~ 4500 EUR (~ 3800 GBP);
- London - Newcastle ~ 3500 EUR (~ 3000 GBP);
- London - Glasgow ~ 4500 EUR (~ 3800 GBP);
- London - Bristol ~ 3800 EUR (~ 3200 GBP);
- London - Southampton ~ 3200 EUR (~ 2800 GBP);
- London - East Midlands ~ 3800 EUR (~ 3200 GBP);
- London - Cardiff ~ 4100 EUR (~ 3500 GBP);
- London - Inverness ~ 5200 EUR (~ 4500 GBP);
- London - Aberdeen ~ 4800 EUR (~ 4100 GBP);
- London - Gibraltar ~ 9600 EUR (~ 8200 GBP).
This is only a small part of the available routes. Please note that 92% of all UK business jets are based at the airports of London, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast. However, if you want to depart from another city, we can organize a business jet flight to the airport of your choice.
Prices for international flights by private jets
- London - Nice ~ 7100 EUR (~ 6100 GBP);
- London - Munich ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5800 GBP);
- London - Geneva ~ 6600 EUR (~ 5600 GBP);
- London - Paris ~ 5500 EUR (~ 4700 GBP);
- London - Geneva ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6500 GBP);
- London - Zurich ~ 7700 EUR (~ 6600 GBP);
- London - Ibiza ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9500 GBP);
- London - Cannes ~ 9700 EUR (~ 8300 GBP);
- London - Bern ~ 8200 EUR (~ 7000 GBP);
- London - Malaga ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10300 GBP);
- London - Milan ~ 9500 EUR (~ 8100 GBP);
- London - Olbia ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Palma de Mallorca ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9500 GBP);
- London - Rome ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Athens ~ 15000 EUR (~ 12900 GBP);
- London - Madrid ~ 8100 EUR (~ 6900 GBP);
- London - Frankfurt ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9500 GBP);
- London - Barcelona ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7300 GBP);
- London - Dubai ~ 62000 EUR (~ 53000 GBP);
- London - Moscow ~ 23000 EUR (~ 19700 GBP);
- London - New York ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60200 GBP);
- London - Monaco ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- London - Amsterdam ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Berlin ~ 7000 EUR (~ 6000 GBP);
- London - Budapest ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Larnaca ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- London - Tel Aviv ~ 20000 EUR (~ 17200 GBP);
- London - Chambery ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Prague ~ 6400 EUR (~ 5500 GBP);
- London - Riga ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Malta ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- London - Anguilla ~ 55000 EUR (~ 47300 GBP);
- London - Bali ~ 50000 EUR (~ 43000 GBP);
- London - Barbados ~ 60000 EUR (~ 51600 GBP);
- London - Madeira ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13600 GBP);
- London - Fiji ~ 55000 EUR (~ 47000 GBP);
- London - Belize ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Miami ~ 60000 EUR (~ 51000 GBP);
- London - Las Vegas ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59800 GBP);
- London - Minsk ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8500 GBP);
- London - Delhi ~ 57000 EUR (~ 48700 GBP);
- London - Doha ~ 43000 EUR (~ 36700 GBP);
- London - Pattaya ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Bangkok ~ 72000 EUR (~ 61500 GBP);
- London - Hong Kong ~ 80000 EUR (~ 68000 GBP);
- London - GOA ~ 75000 EUR (~ 64000 GBP);
- London - Singapore ~ 95000 EUR (~ 81000 GBP);
- London - Istanbul ~ 17000 EUR (~ 14500 GBP);
- London - Tokyo ~ 100000 EUR (~ 85500 GBP);
- London - Toronto ~ 50000 EUR (~ 42700 GBP);
- London - Johannesburg ~ 100000 EUR (~ 85500 GBP);
- London - Colombo ~ 95000 EUR (~ 81000 GBP);
- London - Kuala Lumpur ~ 98000 EUR (~ 83700 GBP);
- London - Los Angeles ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Miami ~ 59000 EUR (~ 50400 GBP);
- London - Macau ~ 90000 EUR (~ 77000 GBP);
- London - Seychelles ~ 77000 EUR (~ 65800 GBP);
- London - Maldives ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- London - Virgin Islands ~ 59000 EUR (~ 50500 GBP);
- London - Bahamas ~ 63000 EUR (~ 54000 GBP);
- London - Hawaiian Islands ~ 90000 EUR (~ 77000 GBP);
This is also only a small part of the possible routes to get acquainted with the order of prices. You can get a more accurate calculation completely free of charge by contacting our aviation consultants. We can offer particularly favorable conditions for domestic flights in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and European countries. It is possible due to the large volume of flights in these regions and favorable partnership conditions with the aircraft owners.
Prices depending on the type of business jet
We can clearly show the high dependence of the cost of the flight, on the type of aircraft - we have collected approximate data, at the price of 1 flight hour, for various types of business jets:
- Large jet (similar to Legacy 600) - from 4900 to 5800 GBP per flight hour;
- Business liners - from 10300 GBP per flight hour;
- Light jet - from 2100 to 3000 GBP per flight hour;
- Long-haul jet (similar to Global 5000, Gulfstream G550, Falcon 7X, etc.) - from 5800 to 8800 GBP per flight hour;
- Medium-sized jet (identical to Cessna Citation XLS+, Hawker 800XP, etc.) - from 3000 to 3700 GBP per flight hour;
- Turboprops - from 850 GBP per flight hour.
- Large medium-class jet (similar to Challenger 300, etc.) - from 4600 to 5500 GBP per flight hour;
- Small jet, from 1700 to 2500 GBP per flight hour;
How much does a private jet fare add up?
To make it clear, below we have described how much a private jet flight costs. As an example, I've selected London to Paris with a Cessna Citation XLS+ and 4 pax: the total price of the flight is 4645 EUR (or 3969 GBP). From left to right - category of items, quantity, price per unit:
- Revenue flight fee - 1h 05 min - 1850 € (1580 £);
- Ferry flight fee - 46 min - 1050 € (897 £);
- Minimum flying - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Fuel charge - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Domestic per trip fee - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- International per trip fee - 0 - 50 € (42 £);
- Per trip day fee - 2 - 0 € (0 £);
- Domestic overnight fee - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- International overnight fee - 1 - 750 € (641 £);
- Fuel stop fee - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Crew swap 12/10 - 0 - 0 € (0 £);
- Parking fee - 1 - 250 € (214 £);
- Passenger per leg fee - 4 - 120 € (103 £);
- Landing fee - 1 - 500 € (428 £);
- Additional cost (Taxi) - 1 - 50 € (43 £);
- PAX Arrival - 40 - 0 € (0 £);
- Marketplace round up - 0 - 25 € (21 £).
The amounts listed are indicative and serve as an example, not a final offer.
If you want to make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private plane flight, use our online calculator. Just fill in all the fields of the form with a note that you are interested in a specific model of the aircraft and get the final price. NB! – the figures are sent to you by email or messenger, please carefully fill in the contact details to get the calculation.
All our calculations are as transparent as possible for you. After receiving the request, we will prepare a beautiful offer - where the costs and the final price will be clearly described. The exact price is agreed in advance and is written in the contract, so you can be sure of the final cost.
Scheme of work
The cooperation of personal assistants with our company proceeds according to a simple and understandable scheme, it includes:
- Application submission. It specifies all the features of the flight – the desired departure date, the endpoint of the route, the requirements for the aircraft and the level of service, the number of passengers;
- Selection of aircraft. The assistant receives a commercial offer indicating the type of aircraft, its class, capacity, cabin equipment;
- Choosing a business jet. After the aircraft is selected, you will sign a contract and make a payment for the flight;
- Sending a brief instruction. The document contains all information about the flight and crew, including the phone numbers of the pilots;
- Departure at exactly the specified time. A slight delay due to passenger’s needs is acceptable, but only if it does not affect the overall operation of the airport.
We are ready to offer favourable conditions for corporate executives to charter an airplane and its parking at the airport, rent a business jet for a long time, attract security and professional bodyguards. The team of our employees is capable of solving any non-trivial tasks, and it takes us a minimum of time. Most specialists speak several languages.
Personal aviation consultants work with personal assistants 24 hours a day. If necessary, you can call them at any time of the day and from anywhere in the world. The quality of services is always controlled by the management of Private Jets UK, so even minor problems are eliminated instantly. We try to work in such a way that both business assistants and passengers are always satisfied with the organization of the flight and the level of service.
Traveling on a rented business jet is convenient, fast, and comfortable. You can further improve flight conditions and safety in the sky by ordering a number of additional services, such as:
- Catering – individual meals on board. The passenger can tell us the wishes for the menu, and we will fully fulfill them;
- Internet - we organize a stable connection throughout the flight;
- Comprehensive service in VIP halls;
- Transfer at any airport on the type of transport that suits the passenger – a car, a helicopter, a yacht;
- Booking hotels and luxury accommodation on the islands and with private property owners;
- Treatment of the plane with anti-icing liquid.
Additional requests are discussed separately and are also prescribed in the contract. Each client of our company can count on complete anonymity and on the help of a personal manager at all stages of the organization of the flight.
How to pay for a flight and refund money for a failed flight
Payment for the aircraft lease is carried out after the signing of the contract. You can deposit cash or make a wire transfer. In some situations, an invoice is more convenient, but in any case, our company allows the client to choose the payment method that is more profitable for him/her.
If the scheduled flight is canceled at the client’s request, the funds won’t be returned in full. This is quite understandable since certain costs for the organization of the flight were already on the part of the air broker. However, our company tries to make sure that the client loses as little as possible. In those situations, when the lease is canceled due to our fault, which fortunately happens extremely rarely, the funds are returned in full.
You can find out all the conditions for renting business jets by phone or by sending a request to our company's email.
We hire only the best specialists who are well-versed in all aspects of business aviation. 33 professionals, working in Private Jets UK, arrange the helicopter and private jet charter flights.
Each client is assigned a personal air broker who undertakes to:
- to stay in touch with the customer 24/7;
- to answer all questions related to the choice of private jet, optimization of the route, selection of staff, catering, security and meeting at the airport and quickly address all organizational problems;
- to provide the highest level of service and pay attention to the smallest details.
Our employees work all over the world, so they know many languages. The contract is usually issued in English (however, if necessary, we can translate it into any other language). You can always contact our managers who will help you solve the tasks of any complexity. After all, our goal is to make you feel safe and comfortable on board.
Direct communication with the company management:
- Mike.Lewis@private-jets.co.uk - head of the London office;
- Anna.Kovalevskaya@private-jets.co.uk - head of the Paris office;
- Roman.Meier@private-jets.co.uk - head of the Berlin office;
- Еvgeniy.Eglitis@private-jets.co.uk - CEO;
TOP 5 best brokers in the UK:
Private Jets UK has received multiple awards and certificates for its high level of customer service.
Features of the company
For over 15 years of providing aviation services in Europe, Private Jets UK has accumulated a lot of experience in the solution of business aviation problems. Each of our team members is well versed in the documentation and organization of private flights.
Numbers we are proud of:
- We have been actively developing in the field of business aviation for over 15 years.
- Our staff includes 33 specialists who speak 6 international languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, and Italian).
- The company’s catalog contains over 6500 models of private jets and helicopters, available for order at any time.
- We have 3 international offices in Europe and are planning to open the new ones in Cyprus and Moscow.
- We only need 2-4 hours to arrange an urgent flight.
- The company has over 200 regular customers worldwide.
If you still have questions about Private Jets UK, we will be glad to help you. You can always call us or fill out the form on the website. Our aviation consultant will contact you as soon as possible and send you an official presentation of the company and answer all your questions.
The company’s offices
We will be glad to see you in our offices in London, Paris and Berlin. Note that our schedule may be changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please check the exact information with the operators. We strictly follow the recommendations of the World Health Organization and carry out all necessary preventive measures: hand sanitizers, social distance, air disinfectants and wet cleaning three times a day. All company employees are vaccinated.
Business Aaviation in London
Address: Business Aviation Centre, Farnborough GU14 6XA, United Kingdom
Phone number: +44 204 577-31-19
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 8:00 to 23:30.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Business Aaviation in Paris
Address: Aéroport de Paris-Le Bourget, 93350 Le Bourget, France
Phone number: +44 785 757-49-38
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 7:30 to 23:30.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Business Aaviation in Berlin
Address:Platz d. Luftbrücke 5, 12101 Berlin, Germany
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 8:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office: