Business aviation at Manchester Airport
Private Jets UK arranges private jet charter flights to/from Manchester Airport. We offer over 7.300 business jets of all types and configurations. Our experts will help you choose the best option based on your route and preferences. Our company will take care of all organizational issues, such as preparation of documents and agreements, meeting at the airport, transfer, fast customs clearance, etc. We provide a full range of business aviation services, as well as a concierge service. We arrange private jet flights from Manchester, as well as the countries of Europe, Asia, America and the Middle East. For 12 years of successful work, we have managed to establish partnerships with the world’s leading airlines and VIP terminals, which allows us to offer our clients the most favourable flight conditions, as well as a high level of service.
The cost of a private jet charter from Manchester Airport depends on many factors: the model of a business jet, the number of passengers, departure and arrival airports, type of flight, duration of parking (waiting) at the airport, additional services, etc. Therefore, we calculate the price of each order individually based on your wishes. You can also use our online calculator and get a fast price calculation by filling in all the data in the form below. Please make sure to indicate the correct contact details, as the calculation will be sent to your e-mail.
Manchester Airport (IATA: MAN, ICAO: EGCC) is located in Greater Manchester, in the northwest region of England.
Location of the airport
The airport is located at Ringway, 8.6 miles (13.9 km) southwest of Manchester and covers an area of 560 hectares. By 2019, Manchester became the busiest airport in the United Kingdom not serving London, and the third busiest airport in the United Kingdom in terms of passenger numbers (after Heathrow and Gatwick).
The hub is used by:
- Aer Lingus UK
- EasyJet UK
- TUI Airways
- Virgin Atlantic
The construction of the airport started on 28 November 1935 and finished on 25 June 1938.
Key stages of development:
- In World War II, the airport was a base for the Royal Air Force.
- In 1946, peacetime passenger services began. Air France was the first company to carry out the flight from Manchester.
- In 1953, the airport started 24-hour operations and commenced transatlantic flights to New York.
- By 1969, and thanks to a runway extension, planes could fly fully loaded and non-stop to Canada.
- In 2001, Manchester Airport opened its second runway, sparking a mass protest in Cheshire.
- In 2010, the first Emirates Airbus A380 landed at Manchester Airport, which expanded the airport’s destination map.
At the beginning of the twenty-first century, Manchester Airport successfully handled both regular and charter flights. The airport opened over 50 new destinations, including the countries of Europe and North America and the most popular resorts in the Caribbean.
Manchester Airport has two concrete runways. Both runways can be used during the daytime.
- 05L/23R: 3048 m.
- 05R/23L: 3050 m.
At night (from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.), the second runway is open only for emergency takeoffs and landings. The residents of Cheshire insist on restricting the use of both runways at the same time. The business aviation community has made partial concessions by limiting the work of 05R/23L at midday and on weekends.
Prices for domestic private flights in UK
- Manchester - Edinburgh ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7600 GBP);
- Manchester - Jersey ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- Manchester - Dublin ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- Manchester - Grenoble ~ 7000 EUR (~ 5900 GBP);
- Manchester - Birmingham ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- Manchester - Leeds ~ 6700 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- Manchester - London ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- Manchester - Liverpool ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- Manchester - Newcastle ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6300 GBP);
- Manchester - Glasgow ~ 9500 EUR (~ 8000 GBP);
- Manchester - Bristol ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- Manchester - Southampton ~ 6200 EUR (~ 5200 GBP);
- Manchester - East Midlands ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- Manchester - Cardiff ~ 9100 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- Manchester - Inverness ~ 9200 EUR (~ 7800 GBP);
- Manchester - Aberdeen ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- Manchester - Gibraltar ~ 11600 EUR (~ 9800 GBP).
This is only a small part of the available routes. Please note that 92% of all UK business jets are based at the airports of Manchester, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast. However, if you want to depart from another city, we can organize a business jet flight to the airport of your choice.
Prices for international private flights
- Manchester - Nice ~ 9100 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- Manchester - Munich ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- Manchester - Geneva ~ 7600 EUR (~ 6400 GBP);
- Manchester - Paris ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6300 GBP);
- Manchester - Geneva ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- Manchester - Zurich ~ 8700 EUR (~ 7300 GBP);
- Manchester - Ibiza ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- Manchester - Cannes ~ 9700 EUR (~ 8100 GBP);
- Manchester - Bern ~ 9200 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- Manchester - Malaga ~ 14000 EUR (~ 11800 GBP);
- Manchester - Milan ~ 10500 EUR (~ 8900 GBP);
- Manchester - Olbia ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8400 GBP);
- Manchester - Palma de Mallorca ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- Manchester - Rome ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9300 GBP);
- Manchester - Athens ~ 19000 EUR (~ 16000 GBP);
- Manchester - Madrid ~ 12100 EUR (~ 10200 GBP);
- Manchester - Frankfurt ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- Manchester - Barcelona ~ 14500 EUR (~ 12200 GBP);
- Manchester - Dubai ~ 62000 EUR (~ 52000 GBP);
- Manchester - New York ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- Manchester - Monaco ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9300 GBP);
- Manchester - Amsterdam ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8400 GBP);
- Manchester - Berlin ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- Manchester - Budapest ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- Manchester - Larnaca ~ 22000 EUR (~ 18500 GBP);
- Manchester - Tel Aviv ~ 24000 EUR (~ 20200 GBP);
- Manchester - Chambery ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- Manchester - Prague ~ и 9400 EUR (~ 7900 GBP);
- Manchester - Riga ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13500 GBP);
- Manchester - Malta ~ 14000 EUR (~ 11800 GBP);
- Manchester - Anguilla ~ 55000 EUR (~ 46300 GBP);
- Manchester - Bali ~ 80000 EUR (~ 67400 GBP);
- Manchester - Barbados ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- Manchester - Madeira ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13500 GBP);
- Manchester - Fiji ~ 85000 EUR (~ 71500 GBP);
- Manchester - Belize ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
- Manchester - Miami ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- Manchester - Las Vegas ~ 78000 EUR (~ 66000 GBP);
- Manchester - Minsk ~ 30000 EUR (~ 25000 GBP);
- Manchester - Delhi ~ 77000 EUR (~ 65 000 GBP);
- Manchester - Doha ~ 63000 EUR (~ 53000 GBP);
- Manchester - Pattaya ~ 78000 EUR (~ 65800 GBP);
- Manchester - Bangkok ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
- Manchester - Hong Kong ~ 110000 EUR (~ 93000 GBP);
- Manchester - GOA ~ 95000 EUR (~ 80000 GBP);
- Manchester - Singapore ~ 95000 EUR (~ 80000 GBP);
- Manchester - Istanbul ~ 24000 EUR (~ 20200 GBP);
- Manchester - Tokyo ~ 130000 EUR (~ 110000 GBP);
- Manchester - Toronto ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- Manchester - Johannesburg ~ 100000 EUR (~ 84000 GBP);
- Manchester - Colombo ~ 125000 EUR (~ 105000 GBP);
- Manchester - Kuala Lumpur ~ 138000 EUR (~ 116300 GBP);
- Manchester - Los Angeles ~ 75000 EUR (~ 63000 GBP);
- Manchester - Miami ~ 69000 EUR (~ 58200 GBP);
- Manchester - Macau ~ 99000 EUR (~ 83400 GBP);
- Manchester - Seychelles ~ 97000 EUR (~ 82800 GBP);
- Manchester - Maldives ~ 120000 EUR (~ 101000 GBP);
- Manchester - Virgin Island~ 89000 EUR (~ 75000 GBP);
- Manchester - Bahamas ~ 73000 EUR (~ 61500 GBP);
- Manchester - Hawaiian Islands ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
This is also only a small part of the possible routes to get acquainted with the order of prices. You can get a more accurate calculation completely free of charge by contacting our aviation consultants. We can offer particularly favorable conditions for domestic flights in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and European countries. It is possible due to the large volume of flights in these regions and favorable partnership conditions with the aircraft owners.
If you want to make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private plane flight, use our online calculator. Just fill in all the fields of the form with a note that you are interested in a specific model of the aircraft and get the final price. NB! – the figures are sent to you by email or messenger, please carefully fill in the contact details to get the calculation.
All our calculations are as transparent as possible for you. After receiving the request, we will prepare a beautiful offer - where the costs and the final price will be clearly described. The exact price is agreed in advance and is written in the contract, so you can be sure of the final cost.
Examples of flights on private jets charter
We offer you a visual comparison of the cost of flights on the typical routes, depending on the type and model of the aircraft.
Light Jets (4 - 8 passengers):
- Manchester - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 3700 (or 4300 €);
- Manchester - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 5300 (or 6200 €);
- Manchester - Nice. One way. Approx: 1hr 45 mins From £ 6400 (or 7500 €);
- Manchester - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 7400 (or 8650 €).
Mid Size Jets (7-9 passengers):
- Manchester - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 6900 (or 8100 €);
- Manchester - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 8700 (or 10200 €);
- Manchester - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 9500 (or 11000 €);
- Manchester - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 12900 (or 15000 €).
Super Mid Size Jets (8-10 passengers):
- Manchester - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 8800 (or 10300 €);
- Manchester - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 9500 (or 11100 €);
- Manchester - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 11500 (or 13500 €);
- Manchester - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 15400 (or 18000 €).
Large Cabin Jets (10 - 16 passengers):
- Manchester - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 9700 (or 11300 €);
- Manchester - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 12700 (or 14900 €);
- Manchester - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 15200 (or 17800 €);
- Manchester - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 18400 (or 21500 €);
- Manchester - New York. One way. Approx: 7h 15 mins From £ 54900 (fuel stop) (or 64200 €);
- Manchester - Antigua. One way. Approx: 9h From £ 64900 (fuel stop) (or 76000 €).
Also, we have prepared a table with the general prices of the most popular planes:
|Type of aircraft||Capacity (persons)||Price (euros per hour)|
|✈ Cessna Citation Mustang||4||1800 €/h – 2400 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 1 & CJ1+||4-5||1900 €/h – 2500 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Phenom 100||4||2200 €/h – 2600 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 2 & CJ2+||6-7||2300 €/h – 2800 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 3||7||2500 €/h – 3000 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 4||7-8||2600 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation II & II/SP||7-9||1800 €/h – 2400 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Bravo||7-8||2100 €/h – 2600 €/h|
|✈ Hawker Beechcraft 400XP||6-7||2300 €/h – 2800 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Phenom 300||6||2400 €/h – 2900 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 40XR||6||2500 €/h – 3000 €/h|
|✈ Raytheon Beechcraft Premier IA||6||2200 €/h – 2700 €/h|
|✈ Piaggio Avanti P180 & Avanti II||6-7||2200 €/h – 2700 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 45 & 45XR||6-8||2800 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Excel||7-8||2800 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation XLS & XLS+||7-8||2900 €/h – 3700 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Sovereign||8-9||3400 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 60 & 60XR||6-8||3400 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Hawker 750, 800XP & 850XP||8||3500 €/h – 4100 €/h|
|✈ Hawker 900XP||8||3600 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G150||6-7||3500 €/h – 4000 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation X||8-9||3500 €/h – 4300 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 50 & 50EX||9-10||4000 €/h – 4600 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G200||8-10||4400 €/h – 4900 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 300||8-9||4500 €/h – 5000 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 2000, 2000EX & 2000LX||8-10||5000 €/h – 6500 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 900B||12-14||5400 €/h – 6800 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 900EX, 900DX & 900LX||12-14||6600 €/h – 7500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 600 & 601||9-14||4700 €/h – 5700 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 604 & 605||9-12||4900 €/h – 5500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 850||12-15||5300 €/h – 5900 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Legacy 600 & Legacy 650||12-13||4900 €/h – 5700 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G300||10-13||5500 €/h – 6400 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 7X||13-15||7000 €/h – 8000 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global Express||12-15||6500 €/h – 7500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global XRS & Global 6000||12-15||7200 €/h – 8200 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global 5000||9-14||6900 €/h – 7900 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream GIV-SP, G400 & G450||12-14||6500 €/h – 7800 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream GV, G500 & G550||12-16||7000 €/h – 8500 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Lineage 1000||17-19||9000 €/h – 11000 €/h|
|✈ Airbus Corporate Jet (ACJ) A318 Elite||18-30||10000 €/h – 13000 €/h|
|✈ Airbus Corporate Jet (ACJ) A319||18-30||11000 €/h – 15000 €/h|
|✈ Boeing Business Jet BBJ1, BBJ2 & BBJ3||19-50||10000 €/h – 20000 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 90 & 90GTx||5-6||1400 €/h – 1700 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 200 & 200GT||7-8||1500 €/h – 1800 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 350||8-9||1700 €/h – 2200 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft 1900D||18-19||2600 €/h – 3400 €/h|
The cost per hour indicated in the table is preliminary and does not constitute an offer or a commercial offer. Exact prices are available from the managers of the company.
Features of the airport
Manchester is not a resort town. Therefore, the airport is usually used for domestic flights and as a transit point.
The airport has a highly developed transport network. Passengers can get from the airport to the city centre by:
- Private cars.
Business aviation terminal at Manchester Airport
The airport has three passenger terminals and one business aviation terminal.
- Terminal 1 serves regular and charter flights. One of the docks has been upgraded for receiving long-range jets (such as A380).
- Terminal 2 also handles commercial and charter flights. Large-scale expansion and infrastructure development are planned to be carried out in this terminal.
- Terminal 3 (A) is a self-contained complex that serves domestic flights.
- Terminal 4 (PremiAir VIP terminal) for private jets opened on 21 October 2019.
The upgraded private terminal PremiAir is located in a separate building. The area is secured, and the terminal can be entered only through security. You need to have a reservation to access this terminal. PremiAir VIP terminal is located far from the hustle of the main terminal, which allows the passengers to enjoy an uncompromising travel experience.
The main goal of the VIP lounge is to make the passengers feel as comfortable as possible while waiting for their flight. The lounges are designed in a contemporary Northern British style with an abundance of textured wood and floor-to-ceiling windows. Guests are offered traditional foods and dishes. Passengers can leave their luggage in secure storage. VIP services also include the transfer to the jet by premium limousines.
PremiAir terminal has several luxurious suites, equipped with everything necessary for relaxation or work. The ambience of luxury is complemented by the panoramic views of the runway. The taxiway is located only 30 m from the terminal.
How to book a private jet?
You can book a private jet flight in Manchester in 6 easy steps:
- Flight request – indicating the route and your preferences for the model of business jet and other points.
- Coordination of flight details – our consultant will contact you to offer the possible flight options and answer all your questions.
- Commercial offer – we will send you a final offer on a specific model taking into account all your wishes.
- Signing of the contract.
- Payment for the flight and booking a business jet.
- Departure at the agreed time and date. Assistance during the whole flight.
In addition to renting the private jets and arranging the flights, we provide concierge services, premium transfer, security, exclusive catering, etc. For over 10 years of experience in business aviation, we have learned to solve problems of any complexity, offering the service of the European level. Our experts will be happy to answer your questions and help you arrange your flight.
How to rent a business jet with a crew
5 main stages:
Sending an application
Clarification of details and search for options
Preparation and coordination of optimal options
Registration of documents. Payment of the invoice.
Departure on the route.
Travel with our company
We offer private jet charters with a crew around the world. Private Jets specializes in the field of business aviation services and offers its clients impeccable service.
- We offer a fleet of 5.000 jets, so you can easily find a jet of any type with the desired technical equipment.
- Our clients can also rent helicopters, yachts, speed boats and cars.
- We provide turnkey travel services with the provision of transfers, hotel/accommodation booking, the purchase of tickets for all kinds of events, catering and other additional services.
- We offer our clients the most profitable flight conditions due to the use of Jet Sharing, Empty Legs and Air Shuttle services.
- We arrange urgent flights from Manchester Airport and other airports within 3 hours after signing the contract.
The specialists of Private Jets will be happy to help you 24/7 throughout our collaboration. Our company guarantees confidentiality and compliance with the requirements.
Flights from the UK to Manchester
The most popular flight routes are Birmingham - Manchester, Edinburgh - Manchester, Cardiff - Manchester and Belfast - Manchester. However, this is only a small part of the flights operated by our company. Our clients have access to all airports of the UK and Europe. Due to the unique partnership conditions, we can offer our clients the best prices for business aviation services. Our experts will consult you on the availability of private jets in a particular city and help you choose the best option.
Current list of TOP 25 business aviation airports:
|London Heathrow Airport||England||EGLL||LHR|
|London City Airport||England||EGLC||LCY|
|Liverpool John Lennon Airport||England||EGGP||LPL|
|East Midlands Airport||England||EGNX||EMA|
|Cardiff International Airport||Wales||EGFF||CWL|
|Airport Doncaster Sheffield||England||EGCN||DSA|
|London Biggin Hill||England||EGKB||BQH|
|Belfast Airport||Northern Ireland||EGAA||BFS|
Private jets are ready to take off
Our database contains over 6500 business jets (about 3500 in Europe and 3000 in the rest of the world) of different configurations and production years. The list of models is constantly updated. Unfortunately, we can’t post a full list of available jets on our website due to confidentiality issues. Please contact the managers of the company for more accurate information. We will help you choose a suitable model taking into account your wishes. The following jets currently operate in Manchester:
- Cessna Mustang (4 seats) - 11 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 40XR (6 seats) - 6 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Bravo (8 seats) - 4 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100 (7 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ2+ (6 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ3 (8 seats) - 5 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 60XR (7 seats) - 3 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 750 (8 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 100 (8 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation M2 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Mustang (5 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation XLS+ (9 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation СJ 4 (10 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100E (7 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 300 (10 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 70 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 75 (9 seats) - 15 aircraft are available.
- Beechcraft King Air 250 (7 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Beechcraft King Air 350 (9 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Caravan (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Denali (9 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Piaggio P180 Avanti II (8 seats) - 16 aircraft are available;
- Pilatus PC-12 (8 seats) - 21 aircraft are available.
- Cessna Latitude (9 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 300 (9 seats) - 42 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 900XP (8 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G200 (10 seats) - 23 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Praetor 600 (12 seats) - 8 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G250 (10 seats) - 31 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Longitude (12 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Sovereign+ (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation X+ (12 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 450 (9 seats) - 29 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 500 (11 seats) - 34 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G150 (8 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G280 (10 seats) - 16 aircraft are available.
- Challenger 605 (12 seats) - 46 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 900B (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 650 (8 seats) - 52 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Challenger 800 (19 seats) - 25 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream IV (16 seats) - 13 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 2000S (10 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 5000 (19 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6000 (19 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 600 (13 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 650 (13 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 7X (14 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 8X (18 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 900LX (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G450 (16 seats) - 20 aircraft are available.
- Gulfstream G550 (14 seats) - 26 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6500 (17 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream 600 (18 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Airbus ACJ TwoTwenty (18 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Global Express XRS (12 seats) - 27 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global Express (19 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G650 (19 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 6X (18 seats)- 36 aircraft are available.
This is only a small part of the jets available. We can always send the chosen jet from the neighboring country or airport.
Flight payment options
The main goal of our company is to provide the highest level of comfort to our customers. Therefore, we’re always ready to meet you halfway. Our consultants will offer you a wide variety of flights to meet your needs and budget. Most customers prefer a non-cash method (a transfer to an EU bank account), which guarantees a high level of confidentiality and security of payment. All payment details are provided in advance, so you’ll have enough time to make the necessary checks. For years of working in business aviation, our company has gained an impeccable reputation. We practice transparency and are always ready to present all necessary documents.
Private Jet UK works with both physical and legal entities. We guarantee the confidentiality and security of payments. You can pay for the flights from Manchester in any convenient way:
- cashless (by transfer to our account);
- by cash;
- by card;
- by cryptocurrency.
Our company works with European and British banks, which allows you to choose the most convenient payment method. In addition, we conclude formal agreements and provide our clients with all necessary documents and invoices, which guarantees the safe payment and delivery of services. If you have any financial questions, feel free to contact our private aviation consultants.
If you need to book an urgent flight, please keep in mind that the bank transfer can take a few days. In such situations, we may need to involve our partner companies so that you can pay for your flight in cash. If you have any questions, you can contact your personal consultant 24/7.
Features of the company
For over 15 years of providing aviation services in Europe, Private Jets UK has accumulated a lot of experience in the solution of business aviation problems. Each of our team members is well versed in the documentation and organization of private flights.
Numbers we are proud of:
- We have been actively developing in the field of business aviation for over 15 years.
- Our staff includes 33 specialists who speak 6 international languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, and Italian).
- The company’s catalog contains over 6500 models of private jets and helicopters, available for order at any time.
- We have 3 international offices in Europe and are planning to open the new ones in Cyprus.
- We only need 2-4 hours to arrange an urgent flight.
- The company has over 200 regular customers worldwide.
If you still have questions about Private Jets UK, we will be glad to help you. You can always call us or fill out the form on the website. Our aviation consultant will contact you as soon as possible and send you an official presentation of the company and answer all your questions.
We hire only the best specialists who are well-versed in all aspects of business aviation. 33 professionals, working in Private Jets UK, arrange the helicopter and private jet charter flights.
Each client is assigned a personal air broker who undertakes to:
- to stay in touch with the customer 24/7;
- to answer all questions related to the choice of private jet, optimization of the route, selection of staff, catering, security and meeting at the airport and quickly address all organizational problems;
- to provide the highest level of service and pay attention to the smallest details.
Our employees work all over the world, so they know many languages. The contract is usually issued in English (however, if necessary, we can translate it into any other language). You can always contact our managers who will help you solve the tasks of any complexity. After all, our goal is to make you feel safe and comfortable on board.
Direct communication with the company management:
- Mike.Lewis@private-jets.co.uk - head of the London office;
- Anna.Kovalevskaya@private-jets.co.uk - head of the Paris office;
- Roman.Meier@private-jets.co.uk - head of the Berlin office;
- Еvgeniy.Eglitis@private-jets.co.uk - CEO;
TOP 5 best brokers in the UK:
Private Jets UK has received multiple awards and certificates for its high level of customer service.
Book a Private Jet in Manchester
We are here to assist you 24/7. You are always welcome! No matter when, why or how - whether by mail, by phone, by email, WhatsApp or live chat - you will hear from us without delay.