Business aviation at Biggin Hill Airport
Private Jets UK arranges private jet charter flights to/from Biggin Hill Airport. We offer over 7.300 business jets of all types and configurations. Our experts will help you choose the best option based on your route and preferences. Our company will take care of all organizational issues, such as preparation of documents and agreements, meeting at the airport, transfer, fast customs clearance, etc. We provide a full range of business aviation services, as well as a concierge service. We arrange private jet flights from Biggin Hill, as well as the countries of Europe, Asia, America and the Middle East. For 12 years of successful work, we have managed to establish partnerships with the world’s leading airlines and VIP terminals, which allows us to offer our clients the most favourable flight conditions, as well as a high level of service.
The cost of a private jet charter from Biggin Hill Airport depends on many factors: the model of a business jet, the number of passengers, departure and arrival airports, type of flight, duration of parking (waiting) at the airport, additional services, etc. Therefore, we calculate the price of each order individually based on your wishes. You can also use our online calculator and get a fast price calculation by filling in all the data in the form below. Please make sure to indicate the correct contact details, as the calculation will be sent to your e-mail.
There are many domestic and international airports in London and surrounding areas. One of them is Biggin Hill. It is located 12 miles from central London, which makes it especially convenient for business aviation. The airport is popular with businessmen, athletes and media persons. As the airport is located very close to the city centre, the transfer won’t take you much time. In addition, you can drive right up to the jet in your own car.
History and infrastructure
The airport was originally opened during the First World War. The reconstruction of the airport was finished in 1932. During the Second World War, Bigging Hill was handed over to the UK’s Royal Flying Corps (RFC) and served as a commanding base for the Battle of Britain.
RFC left Bigging Hill only at the end of the 1950s. After that, the airport was used to train Air Force pilots. After the closure of the nearby original London Airport at Croydon in 1959, Bigging Hill became the major civilian airport in the suburbs of London.
The R.A.F left Biggin Hill in October 1992. Two years later, the airport was leased to Biggin Hill Airport Limited for 125 years. Since 2001, the airport hasn’t been used for scheduled flights. Today, Biggin Hill is used only by business and commercial aviation. The international code of the airport is BQH/EGKB.
Biggin Hill is located on top of the hill near the town of Biggin Hill. The airport has two runways, intersecting each other in the shape of the letter “L”. One of the runways is equipped with a glide path and is longer than 1.800 m. Therefore, it is suitable for serving such jets as Airbus and Boeing.
The airport has a passenger terminal, located on A233 road, which provides facilities for business flights. The building also has cafés, lounge zones, immigration facilities and customs. The “South Camp”, situated to the south of runway 11/29, now contains hangars, as well as many aviation-related businesses, flying clubs and flying schools.
Prices for domestic private flights in UK
- Biggin Hill - Edinburgh ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7600 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Jersey ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Dublin ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Grenoble ~ 7000 EUR (~ 5900 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Birmingham ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Leeds ~ 6700 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Manchester ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Liverpool ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Newcastle ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6300 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Glasgow ~ 9500 EUR (~ 8000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Bristol ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Southampton ~ 6200 EUR (~ 5200 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - East Midlands ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Cardiff ~ 9100 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Inverness ~ 9200 EUR (~ 7800 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Aberdeen ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Gibraltar ~ 11600 EUR (~ 9800 GBP).
This is only a small part of the available routes. Please note that 92% of all UK business jets are based at the airports of Biggin Hill, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast. However, if you want to depart from another city, we can organize a business jet flight to the airport of your choice.
Prices for international private flights
- Biggin Hill - Nice ~ 9100 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Munich ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Geneva ~ 7600 EUR (~ 6400 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Paris ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6300 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Geneva ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Zurich ~ 8700 EUR (~ 7300 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Ibiza ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Cannes ~ 9700 EUR (~ 8100 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Bern ~ 9200 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Malaga ~ 14000 EUR (~ 11800 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Milan ~ 10500 EUR (~ 8900 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Olbia ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8400 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Palma de Mallorca ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Rome ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9300 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Athens ~ 19000 EUR (~ 16000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Madrid ~ 12100 EUR (~ 10200 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Frankfurt ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Barcelona ~ 14500 EUR (~ 12200 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Dubai ~ 62000 EUR (~ 52000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - New York ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Monaco ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9300 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Amsterdam ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8400 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Berlin ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Budapest ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Larnaca ~ 22000 EUR (~ 18500 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Tel Aviv ~ 24000 EUR (~ 20200 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Chambery ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Prague ~ и 9400 EUR (~ 7900 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Riga ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13500 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Malta ~ 14000 EUR (~ 11800 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Anguilla ~ 55000 EUR (~ 46300 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Bali ~ 80000 EUR (~ 67400 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Barbados ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Madeira ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13500 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Fiji ~ 85000 EUR (~ 71500 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Belize ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Miami ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Las Vegas ~ 78000 EUR (~ 66000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Minsk ~ 30000 EUR (~ 25000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Delhi ~ 77000 EUR (~ 65 000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Doha ~ 63000 EUR (~ 53000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Pattaya ~ 78000 EUR (~ 65800 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Bangkok ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Hong Kong ~ 110000 EUR (~ 93000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - GOA ~ 95000 EUR (~ 80000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Singapore ~ 95000 EUR (~ 80000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Istanbul ~ 24000 EUR (~ 20200 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Tokyo ~ 130000 EUR (~ 110000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Toronto ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Johannesburg ~ 100000 EUR (~ 84000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Colombo ~ 125000 EUR (~ 105000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Kuala Lumpur ~ 138000 EUR (~ 116300 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Los Angeles ~ 75000 EUR (~ 63000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Miami ~ 69000 EUR (~ 58200 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Macau ~ 99000 EUR (~ 83400 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Seychelles ~ 97000 EUR (~ 82800 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Maldives ~ 120000 EUR (~ 101000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Virgin Island~ 89000 EUR (~ 75000 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Bahamas ~ 73000 EUR (~ 61500 GBP);
- Biggin Hill - Hawaiian Islands ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
This is also only a small part of the possible routes to get acquainted with the order of prices. You can get a more accurate calculation completely free of charge by contacting our aviation consultants. We can offer particularly favorable conditions for domestic flights in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and European countries. It is possible due to the large volume of flights in these regions and favorable partnership conditions with the aircraft owners.
If you want to make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private plane flight, use our online calculator. Just fill in all the fields of the form with a note that you are interested in a specific model of the aircraft and get the final price. NB! – the figures are sent to you by email or messenger, please carefully fill in the contact details to get the calculation.
All our calculations are as transparent as possible for you. After receiving the request, we will prepare a beautiful offer - where the costs and the final price will be clearly described. The exact price is agreed in advance and is written in the contract, so you can be sure of the final cost.
Examples of flights on private jets charter
We offer you a visual comparison of the cost of flights on the typical routes, depending on the type and model of the aircraft.
Light Jets (4 - 8 passengers):
- Biggin Hill - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 3700 (or 4300 €);
- Biggin Hill - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 5300 (or 6200 €);
- Biggin Hill - Nice. One way. Approx: 1hr 45 mins From £ 6400 (or 7500 €);
- Biggin Hill - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 7400 (or 8650 €).
Mid Size Jets (7-9 passengers):
- Biggin Hill - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 6900 (or 8100 €);
- Biggin Hill - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 8700 (or 10200 €);
- Biggin Hill - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 9500 (or 11000 €);
- Biggin Hill - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 12900 (or 15000 €).
Super Mid Size Jets (8-10 passengers):
- Biggin Hill - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 8800 (or 10300 €);
- Biggin Hill - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 9500 (or 11100 €);
- Biggin Hill - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 11500 (or 13500 €);
- Biggin Hill - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 15400 (or 18000 €).
Large Cabin Jets (10 - 16 passengers):
- Biggin Hill - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 9700 (or 11300 €);
- Biggin Hill - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 12700 (or 14900 €);
- Biggin Hill - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 15200 (or 17800 €);
- Biggin Hill - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 18400 (or 21500 €);
- Biggin Hill - New York. One way. Approx: 7h 15 mins From £ 54900 (fuel stop) (or 64200 €);
- Biggin Hill - Antigua. One way. Approx: 9h From £ 64900 (fuel stop) (or 76000 €).
Also, we have prepared a table with the general prices of the most popular planes:
|Type of aircraft||Capacity (persons)||Price (euros per hour)|
|✈ Cessna Citation Mustang||4||1800 €/h – 2400 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 1 & CJ1+||4-5||1900 €/h – 2500 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Phenom 100||4||2200 €/h – 2600 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 2 & CJ2+||6-7||2300 €/h – 2800 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 3||7||2500 €/h – 3000 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 4||7-8||2600 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation II & II/SP||7-9||1800 €/h – 2400 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Bravo||7-8||2100 €/h – 2600 €/h|
|✈ Hawker Beechcraft 400XP||6-7||2300 €/h – 2800 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Phenom 300||6||2400 €/h – 2900 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 40XR||6||2500 €/h – 3000 €/h|
|✈ Raytheon Beechcraft Premier IA||6||2200 €/h – 2700 €/h|
|✈ Piaggio Avanti P180 & Avanti II||6-7||2200 €/h – 2700 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 45 & 45XR||6-8||2800 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Excel||7-8||2800 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation XLS & XLS+||7-8||2900 €/h – 3700 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Sovereign||8-9||3400 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 60 & 60XR||6-8||3400 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Hawker 750, 800XP & 850XP||8||3500 €/h – 4100 €/h|
|✈ Hawker 900XP||8||3600 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G150||6-7||3500 €/h – 4000 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation X||8-9||3500 €/h – 4300 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 50 & 50EX||9-10||4000 €/h – 4600 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G200||8-10||4400 €/h – 4900 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 300||8-9||4500 €/h – 5000 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 2000, 2000EX & 2000LX||8-10||5000 €/h – 6500 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 900B||12-14||5400 €/h – 6800 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 900EX, 900DX & 900LX||12-14||6600 €/h – 7500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 600 & 601||9-14||4700 €/h – 5700 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 604 & 605||9-12||4900 €/h – 5500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 850||12-15||5300 €/h – 5900 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Legacy 600 & Legacy 650||12-13||4900 €/h – 5700 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G300||10-13||5500 €/h – 6400 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 7X||13-15||7000 €/h – 8000 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global Express||12-15||6500 €/h – 7500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global XRS & Global 6000||12-15||7200 €/h – 8200 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global 5000||9-14||6900 €/h – 7900 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream GIV-SP, G400 & G450||12-14||6500 €/h – 7800 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream GV, G500 & G550||12-16||7000 €/h – 8500 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Lineage 1000||17-19||9000 €/h – 11000 €/h|
|✈ Airbus Corporate Jet (ACJ) A318 Elite||18-30||10000 €/h – 13000 €/h|
|✈ Airbus Corporate Jet (ACJ) A319||18-30||11000 €/h – 15000 €/h|
|✈ Boeing Business Jet BBJ1, BBJ2 & BBJ3||19-50||10000 €/h – 20000 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 90 & 90GTx||5-6||1400 €/h – 1700 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 200 & 200GT||7-8||1500 €/h – 1800 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 350||8-9||1700 €/h – 2200 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft 1900D||18-19||2600 €/h – 3400 €/h|
The cost per hour indicated in the table is preliminary and does not constitute an offer or a commercial offer. Exact prices are available from the managers of the company.
Benefits of London Biggin Hill Airport
Biggin Hill is one of the most convenient business aviation airports. It has the following benefits:
- Convenient location. The airport is located only 20-30 minutes from the financial centre of London;
- There are almost no cumulative limitations;
- Low airport fees;
- Fast jet booking process;
- A separate VIP terminal that serves VIP passengers;
- You can drive right up to the jet in their own car.
Biggin Hill has an aircraft hangar covering an area of up to 60.000 square feet, where the jets are parked and maintained. You can get 24/7 assistance from flight operations specialists.
Biggin Hill arranges COVID-19 safe flights. Precautionary measures and frequent cleaning and disinfection of terminals and cabins minimize the risk of infection.
How to book a private jet?
You can book a private jet flight in Biggin Hill in 6 easy steps:
- Flight request – indicating the route and your preferences for the model of business jet and other points.
- Coordination of flight details – our consultant will contact you to offer the possible flight options and answer all your questions.
- Commercial offer – we will send you a final offer on a specific model taking into account all your wishes.
- Signing of the contract.
- Payment for the flight and booking a business jet.
- Departure at the agreed time and date. Assistance during the whole flight.
In addition to renting the private jets and arranging the flights, we provide concierge services, premium transfer, security, exclusive catering, etc. For over 10 years of experience in business aviation, we have learned to solve problems of any complexity, offering the service of the European level. Our experts will be happy to answer your questions and help you arrange your flight.
How to rent a business jet with a crew
5 main stages:
Sending an application
Clarification of details and search for options
Preparation and coordination of optimal options
Registration of documents. Payment of the invoice.
Departure on the route.
Types of private flights
If you want to charter a business for flying to/from Biggin Hill, Private Jets will be happy to help you with that. Our fleet includes thousands of proven jets with excellent performance, perfectly suitable for business flights.
Private Jets can arrange any type of flights, including:
- Corporate flights. Corporate flights are especially popular with the heads of large corporations who want to send their staff on business trips, seminars or collective vacations;
- Business flights. This option is popular with the managers of large companies who need to travel to/from Great Britain for partners’ meetings, deal-making or branch inspections. Business jets are equipped with satellite communication, Internet, meeting rooms and conference rooms;
- Romantic flights. This is a perfect option for newlyweds, romantic couples or married couples who want to celebrate their wedding or wedding anniversary. A cosy atmosphere and comfortable furniture are especially important for such passengers. We can also arrange a buffet or deliver delicious meals from restaurants onboard;
- Medical flights. Such flights are arranged for transporting seriously ill patients to a facility in another city or state in the shortest possible time. Medical flights are accompanied by health workers or a team of doctors and have special equipment on board. In this case, it is important to choose the business jet with the low vibration;
- Freight flight. This type of flight is intended for the safe transportation of fragile and valuable items. In this case, the jet is selected based on the weight of equipment transported.
Private Jets UK provides services for VIPs, sports teams and dance groups. In addition, we transport teams of workers to hard-to-reach areas and perform corporate flights.
Flights from the UK to Biggin Hill
The most popular flight routes are Birmingham - Biggin Hill, Edinburgh - Biggin Hill, Cardiff - Biggin Hill and Belfast - Biggin Hill. However, this is only a small part of the flights operated by our company. Our clients have access to all airports of the UK and Europe. Due to the unique partnership conditions, we can offer our clients the best prices for business aviation services. Our experts will consult you on the availability of private jets in a particular city and help you choose the best option.
Current list of TOP 25 business aviation airports:
|London Heathrow Airport||England||EGLL||LHR|
|London City Airport||England||EGLC||LCY|
|Liverpool John Lennon Airport||England||EGGP||LPL|
|East Midlands Airport||England||EGNX||EMA|
|Cardiff International Airport||Wales||EGFF||CWL|
|Airport Doncaster Sheffield||England||EGCN||DSA|
|London Biggin Hill||England||EGKB||BQH|
|Belfast Airport||Northern Ireland||EGAA||BFS|
Benefits of our company
Our company has a wide experience in the field of business aviation. Therefore, we can satisfy all demands of our customers.
Working with us guarantees:
- Fast departure. We can arrange an urgent flight within 2-3 hours;
- Safety. Our fleet includes only proven and serviceable business jets, all of which are equipped with the latest navigation systems. Our pilots are certified to perform regional and international flights and undergo medical examinations regularly;
- Comfort. Our passengers can choose the private jet that best suits their requirements in terms of equipment and cabin interior and zoning;
- Fulfilment of all obligations. We always work under a contract. Therefore, our clients can rest assured that we will comply with all our obligations.
If you charter a private jet at Bigging Hill, you can carry your pets and valuable luggage on board. Private Jets UK also offers additional services, such as transfer, hotel booking and rental of yachts and helicopters. After signing a contract with our company, each client is assigned a personal aviation consultant, who will monitor the pre-flight preparation and the flight itself. You can contact him/her 24/7 if you need to change any conditions of your flight (for example, a date of departure or a flight route). All these issues are solvable. We always do our best so that our clients feel as comfortable as possible during the flight.
Private jets are ready to take off
Our database contains over 6500 business jets (about 3500 in Europe and 3000 in the rest of the world) of different configurations and production years. The list of models is constantly updated. Unfortunately, we can’t post a full list of available jets on our website due to confidentiality issues. Please contact the managers of the company for more accurate information. We will help you choose a suitable model taking into account your wishes. The following jets currently operate in Biggin Hill:
- Cessna Mustang (4 seats) - 11 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 40XR (6 seats) - 6 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Bravo (8 seats) - 4 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100 (7 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ2+ (6 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ3 (8 seats) - 5 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 60XR (7 seats) - 3 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 750 (8 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 100 (8 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation M2 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Mustang (5 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation XLS+ (9 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation СJ 4 (10 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100E (7 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 300 (10 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 70 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 75 (9 seats) - 15 aircraft are available.
- Beechcraft King Air 250 (7 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Beechcraft King Air 350 (9 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Caravan (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Denali (9 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Piaggio P180 Avanti II (8 seats) - 16 aircraft are available;
- Pilatus PC-12 (8 seats) - 21 aircraft are available.
- Cessna Latitude (9 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 300 (9 seats) - 42 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 900XP (8 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G200 (10 seats) - 23 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Praetor 600 (12 seats) - 8 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G250 (10 seats) - 31 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Longitude (12 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Sovereign+ (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation X+ (12 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 450 (9 seats) - 29 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 500 (11 seats) - 34 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G150 (8 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G280 (10 seats) - 16 aircraft are available.
- Challenger 605 (12 seats) - 46 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 900B (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 650 (8 seats) - 52 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Challenger 800 (19 seats) - 25 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream IV (16 seats) - 13 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 2000S (10 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 5000 (19 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6000 (19 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 600 (13 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 650 (13 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 7X (14 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 8X (18 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 900LX (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G450 (16 seats) - 20 aircraft are available.
- Gulfstream G550 (14 seats) - 26 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6500 (17 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream 600 (18 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Airbus ACJ TwoTwenty (18 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Global Express XRS (12 seats) - 27 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global Express (19 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G650 (19 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 6X (18 seats)- 36 aircraft are available.
This is only a small part of the jets available. We can always send the chosen jet from the neighboring country or airport.
Flight payment options
The main goal of our company is to provide the highest level of comfort to our customers. Therefore, we’re always ready to meet you halfway. Our consultants will offer you a wide variety of flights to meet your needs and budget. Most customers prefer a non-cash method (a transfer to an EU bank account), which guarantees a high level of confidentiality and security of payment. All payment details are provided in advance, so you’ll have enough time to make the necessary checks. For years of working in business aviation, our company has gained an impeccable reputation. We practice transparency and are always ready to present all necessary documents.
Private Jet UK works with both physical and legal entities. We guarantee the confidentiality and security of payments. You can pay for the flights from Biggin Hill in any convenient way:
- cashless (by transfer to our account);
- by cash;
- by card;
- by cryptocurrency.
Our company works with European and British banks, which allows you to choose the most convenient payment method. In addition, we conclude formal agreements and provide our clients with all necessary documents and invoices, which guarantees the safe payment and delivery of services. If you have any financial questions, feel free to contact our private aviation consultants.
If you need to book an urgent flight, please keep in mind that the bank transfer can take a few days. In such situations, we may need to involve our partner companies so that you can pay for your flight in cash. If you have any questions, you can contact your personal consultant 24/7.
Features of the company
For over 15 years of providing aviation services in Europe, Private Jets UK has accumulated a lot of experience in the solution of business aviation problems. Each of our team members is well versed in the documentation and organization of private flights.
Numbers we are proud of:
- We have been actively developing in the field of business aviation for over 15 years.
- Our staff includes 33 specialists who speak 6 international languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, and Italian).
- The company’s catalog contains over 6500 models of private jets and helicopters, available for order at any time.
- We have 3 international offices in Europe and are planning to open the new ones in Cyprus.
- We only need 2-4 hours to arrange an urgent flight.
- The company has over 200 regular customers worldwide.
If you still have questions about Private Jets UK, we will be glad to help you. You can always call us or fill out the form on the website. Our aviation consultant will contact you as soon as possible and send you an official presentation of the company and answer all your questions.
We hire only the best specialists who are well-versed in all aspects of business aviation. 33 professionals, working in Private Jets UK, arrange the helicopter and private jet charter flights.
Each client is assigned a personal air broker who undertakes to:
- to stay in touch with the customer 24/7;
- to answer all questions related to the choice of private jet, optimization of the route, selection of staff, catering, security and meeting at the airport and quickly address all organizational problems;
- to provide the highest level of service and pay attention to the smallest details.
Our employees work all over the world, so they know many languages. The contract is usually issued in English (however, if necessary, we can translate it into any other language). You can always contact our managers who will help you solve the tasks of any complexity. After all, our goal is to make you feel safe and comfortable on board.
Direct communication with the company management:
- Mike.Lewis@private-jets.co.uk - head of the London office;
- Anna.Kovalevskaya@private-jets.co.uk - head of the Paris office;
- Roman.Meier@private-jets.co.uk - head of the Berlin office;
- Еvgeniy.Eglitis@private-jets.co.uk - CEO;
TOP 5 best brokers in the UK:
Private Jets UK has received multiple awards and certificates for its high level of customer service.
Book a Private Jet in Biggin Hill
We are here to assist you 24/7. You are always welcome! No matter when, why or how - whether by mail, by phone, by email, WhatsApp or live chat - you will hear from us without delay.