Bombardier private jet charter
Private Jets UK arranges flights on Bombardier private jets to any part of the world. We offer over 6.900 business jets of all types and configurations. Our experts will help you choose the best option based on your route and preferences. Our company will take care of all organizational issues, such as preparation of documents and agreements, meeting at the airport, transfer, fast customs clearance, etc. We provide a full range of business aviation services, as well as concierge services. We arrange private jet flights from Great Britain and countries of Europe, Asia, America and the Middle East. For 12 years of successful work, we have managed to establish partnerships with the world’s leading airlines and VIP terminals, which allows us to offer our clients the most favourable flight conditions on Bombardier jets, as well as a high level of service. The site contains only a small part of business jets available for rent.
The cost of a flight on Bombardier private jet depends on many factors: the model of business jet, the number of passengers, departure and arrival airports, type of flight, duration of parking (waiting) at the airport, additional services, etc. Therefore, we calculate the price of each order individually based on your wishes and flight details. You can also use our online calculator and get a fast price calculation by filling in all the data in the form below. Please make sure to indicate the correct contact details, as the calculation will be sent to your e-mail.
Bombardier jets in business aviation
The transnational aerospace corporation “Bombardier Aerospace” is a subsidiary of the industrial conglomerate “Bombardier Group”, located in Canada. “Bombardier Aviation” is headquartered at Montréal – Trudeau International Airport. The final assembly and flight tests of serial models of business jets and finishing of the cabin interiors are carried out here. The factories of “Bombardier Aerospace” also operate in Mexico and the USA. “Bombardier Aerospace” is the fourth largest manufacturer of aircraft equipment after “Boeing” (USA), “Airbus” (EU) and “Embraer” (Brazil).
The company produces a wide range of business jets intended for short- and long-haul flights under the brands “Learjet”, “Challenger” and “Global”. The model range of the company also includes several types of regional jets from the family of Canadair Regional Jets (CRJ). One of them is a 75-seat medium-haul jet CRJ-705, equipped with a separate first-class cabin with ten seats.
By the beginning of 2020, more than 4.700 Bombardier Aviation business jets were operating in 115 countries. The company has a global maintenance services network. If necessary, spare parts and units can be delivered within a few hours on special charter flights.
Prices for domestic private flights in UK
- London - Edinburgh ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7600 GBP);
- London - Jersey ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London - Dublin ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London - Grenoble ~ 7000 EUR (~ 5900 GBP);
- London - Birmingham ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- London - Leeds ~ 6700 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- London - Manchester ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- London - Liverpool ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London - Newcastle ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6300 GBP);
- London - Glasgow ~ 9500 EUR (~ 8000 GBP);
- London - Bristol ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- London - Southampton ~ 6200 EUR (~ 5200 GBP);
- London - East Midlands ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- London - Cardiff ~ 9100 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Inverness ~ 9200 EUR (~ 7800 GBP);
- London - Aberdeen ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- London - Gibraltar ~ 11600 EUR (~ 9800 GBP).
This is only a small part of the available routes. Please note that 92% of all UK business jets are based at the airports of London, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast. However, if you want to depart from another city, we can organize a business jet flight to the airport of your choice.
Prices for international flights by private jets
- London - Nice ~ 9100 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Munich ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- London - Geneva ~ 7600 EUR (~ 6400 GBP);
- London - Paris ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6300 GBP);
- London - Geneva ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London - Zurich ~ 8700 EUR (~ 7300 GBP);
- London - Ibiza ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- London - Cannes ~ 9700 EUR (~ 8100 GBP);
- London - Bern ~ 9200 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Malaga ~ 14000 EUR (~ 11800 GBP);
- London - Milan ~ 10500 EUR (~ 8900 GBP);
- London - Olbia ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8400 GBP);
- London - Palma de Mallorca ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- London - Rome ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9300 GBP);
- London - Athens ~ 19000 EUR (~ 16000 GBP);
- London - Madrid ~ 12100 EUR (~ 10200 GBP);
- London - Frankfurt ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- London - Barcelona ~ 14500 EUR (~ 12200 GBP);
- London - Dubai ~ 62000 EUR (~ 52000 GBP);
- London - Moscow ~ 40000 EUR (~ 34000 GBP);
- London - New York ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London - Monaco ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9300 GBP);
- London - Amsterdam ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8400 GBP);
- London - Berlin ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- London - Budapest ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- London - Larnaca ~ 22000 EUR (~ 18500 GBP);
- London - Tel Aviv ~ 24000 EUR (~ 20200 GBP);
- London - Chambery ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- London - Prague ~ и 9400 EUR (~ 7900 GBP);
- London - Riga ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13500 GBP);
- London - Malta ~ 14000 EUR (~ 11800 GBP);
- London - Anguilla ~ 55000 EUR (~ 46300 GBP);
- London - Bali ~ 80000 EUR (~ 67400 GBP);
- London - Barbados ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London - Madeira ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13500 GBP);
- London - Fiji ~ 85000 EUR (~ 71500 GBP);
- London - Belize ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
- London - Miami ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London - Las Vegas ~ 78000 EUR (~ 66000 GBP);
- London - Minsk ~ 30000 EUR (~ 25000 GBP);
- London - Delhi ~ 77000 EUR (~ 65 000 GBP);
- London - Doha ~ 63000 EUR (~ 53000 GBP);
- London - Pattaya ~ 78000 EUR (~ 65800 GBP);
- London - Bangkok ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
- London - Hong Kong ~ 110000 EUR (~ 93000 GBP);
- London - GOA ~ 95000 EUR (~ 80000 GBP);
- London - Singapore ~ 95000 EUR (~ 80000 GBP);
- London - Istanbul ~ 24000 EUR (~ 20200 GBP);
- London - Tokyo ~ 130000 EUR (~ 110000 GBP);
- London - Toronto ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London - Johannesburg ~ 100000 EUR (~ 84000 GBP);
- London - Colombo ~ 125000 EUR (~ 105000 GBP);
- London - Kuala Lumpur ~ 138000 EUR (~ 116300 GBP);
- London - Los Angeles ~ 75000 EUR (~ 63000 GBP);
- London - Miami ~ 69000 EUR (~ 58200 GBP);
- London - Macau ~ 99000 EUR (~ 83400 GBP);
- London - Seychelles ~ 97000 EUR (~ 82800 GBP);
- London - Maldives ~ 120000 EUR (~ 101000 GBP);
- London - Virgin Island~ 89000 EUR (~ 75000 GBP);
- London - Bahamas ~ 73000 EUR (~ 61500 GBP);
- London - Hawaiian Islands ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
This is also only a small part of the possible routes to get acquainted with the order of prices. You can get a more accurate calculation completely free of charge by contacting our aviation consultants. We can offer particularly favorable conditions for domestic flights in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and European countries. It is possible due to the large volume of flights in these regions and favorable partnership conditions with the aircraft owners.
If you want to make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private plane flight, use our online calculator. Just fill in all the fields of the form with a note that you are interested in a specific model of the aircraft and get the final price. NB! – the figures are sent to you by email or messenger, please carefully fill in the contact details to get the calculation.
All our calculations are as transparent as possible for you. After receiving the request, we will prepare a beautiful offer - where the costs and the final price will be clearly described. The exact price is agreed in advance and is written in the contract, so you can be sure of the final cost.
Stages of flight preparation
A business jet flight is carefully prepared. The whole organization of the flight consists of several stages:
- Planning. At this stage, the request received from the customer is processed, the most suitable aircraft are selected, legal issues and flight safety issues are resolved;
- A contract is concluded. The contract specifies the obligations of the parties, the route schedule, departure dates, and cost. The agreement is drawn up in two copies, the first remains with the air broker, the other is for the client. The payment is possible in any way that suits the customer;
- Ensuring the flight. This is one of the most important stages of flight organization. The air broker coordinates the receipt of slots, submits requests to the aviation services for departure and landing, looks for suitable VIP terminals;
- Flying in ideal conditions. After signing the contract, passengers of charter flights are only required to arrive at the airport on time, board, and spend time in the sky in a pleasant atmosphere.
If necessary, air brokers will arrange a transfer from the arrival airport, book a hotel or find the best accommodation in the private sector.
How to rent a business jet with a crew
5 main stages:
Sending an application
Clarification of details and search for options
Preparation and coordination of optimal options
Registration of documents. Payment of the invoice.
Departure on the route.
Bombardier Global Private Jets
The basic model Global Express has been in production since 1999. This is a family of high-speed corporate and private business jets with swept wings and a flight range of up to 12.000-14.000 km (for example, from New York to Tokyo).
The fuselages are made of light aluminium- and composite-based alloys. The Global Express model carry out international flights of nearly 14 hours without stopover. The cockpit of the latest models is equipped with a six-screen avionics suite Honeywell Primus 2000 XP EFIS.
The cabin design is tailored to meet the travel demands of each passenger. The basic model can comfortably seat up to 13 passengers in three spacious cabin sections: a forward four-chair club section, a central four-seat conference grouping and an aft three-place divan facing two chairs.
All seats convert to beds. The jet has a galley kitchen, which can be used to create five-course meals from scratch. The toilets are located in the forward and aft part of the jet. For about 10 years, it had the largest cabin among private jets, until it was eventually surpassed by the Gulfstream G650.
The jet is powered by two Rolls-Royce BR710 A2-20 turbojet engines. Global Express 500 needs 3 crew members.
Main characteristics of the basic model Global Express 5000
- takeoff weight: 41 957 kg;
- cruising speed: 902 km/h;
- range: 9.630 km;
- altitude ceiling: up to 15.545 m;
- takeoff run: 1.689 m;
- landing run: 673 m.
Production of the business jet Global 6000 started in 2012, while Global 6500 was announced in 2019. Global 5500 achieved FAA certification in June 2020. All these jets can accommodate 4 crew members and 16-17 seats. Thanks to more powerful Rolls-Royce BR700 Pearl engines and additional fuel tanks, the flight range was increased to 12.223 km, and the fuel consumption was reduced by 13%.
Global 8000 jet offers ultra-long-range flights. The jet has 17 seats and a range of up to 14.630 km. The passenger cabin is divided into three sections. The board is equipped with a shower area and a crew rest compartment.
Comparable models from other manufacturers: Gulfstream G500/G600 (USA), Dassault Falcon 7X (France), Embraer Lineage 1000 (Brazil).
The popular long-haul Global Express jets have been modified for military missions. In the Air Forces of the USA, India, the United Arab Emirates, Mexico, Great Britain and other countries, they are used as surveillance and patrol aircrafts, as well as a platform for communication centres. Some models are equipped with laser mapping technologies and early-warning radars. Military aircrafts with secure communications equipment also serve as VIP jets for the long-haul flights of the top officials.
Bombardier Challenger private jets
Bombardier Challenger is a family of medium-haul business jets, manufactured at the factories of the company “Bombardier Aviation”. Today, the company produces three jets of different modifications: Challenger 300 (with a flight range of 5.740 km), an upgraded Challenger 350 (with a flight range of 5.740 km) and (since 2015) Challenger 650- a large business jet powered by two General Electric CF34 turbofan engines.
Main characteristics of Challenger 650
- crew: two pilots;
- passenger capacity: 10-12 seats;
- wingspan: 16.6 m;
- takeoff weight: 211.863 kg;
- range: 7.400 km;
- cruising speed: 893 km/h;
- takeoff run: 1.702 m;
- landing run: 732 m.
Some modifications are equipped as medical jets. In Canada, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Croatia and the Czech Republic, Challenger 650 jets are used to transport government delegations. Modified Bombardier Challenger jets are included in the fleet of the Royal US and Canadian Air Force. Comparable models from other manufacturers: Dassault Falcon 2000 (France), Embraer Legacy 600 (Brazil).
Learjet 75 Liberty: Bombardier’s new private jet
At the end of October 2020, the company sold its first renovated business jet “Bombardier Learjet 75 Liberty” for about $10 million. With comparable operating costs, this medium-haul jet has a higher speed and range than competitive models. The cabin, capable of carrying 6-7 passengers in club seating configuration, is equipped with Executive Club ergonomic chairs, wide folding tables and videoconferencing equipment. The kitchen is separated by a soundproof door, which makes the cabin the quietest in its class.
The jet is powered by two Honeywell TFE731-40BR jet turbofan engines. The cockpit is equipped with high-tech Garmin G5000 avionics.
Main characteristics of Learjet 75 Liberty
- range: 3.852 km;
- altitude ceiling: 16.000 m;
- cruising speed: 860 km.
Comparable models from other manufacturers: Beechcraft Premier I and Cessna CitationJet CJ4 (USA), Embraer Phenom 300 (Brazil), Grob G180 SPn (Germany), Pilatus PC-24 (Switzerland), SyberJet SJ30 (USA).
UK business aviation airports
Our clients have access to all airports of the UK and Europe. Due to the unique partnership conditions, we can offer our clients the best prices for business aviation services. Our experts will consult you on the availability of private jets in a particular city and help you choose the best option.
Current list of TOP 25 business aviation airports:
|London Heathrow Airport||England||EGLL||LHR|
|London City Airport||England||EGLC||LCY|
|Liverpool John Lennon Airport||England||EGGP||LPL|
|East Midlands Airport||England||EGNX||EMA|
|Cardiff International Airport||Wales||EGFF||CWL|
|Airport Doncaster Sheffield||England||EGCN||DSA|
|London Biggin Hill||England||EGKB||BQH|
|Belfast Airport||Northern Ireland||EGAA||BFS|
Traveling on a rented business jet is convenient, fast, and comfortable. You can further improve flight conditions and safety in the sky by ordering a number of additional services, such as:
- Catering – individual meals on board. The passenger can tell us the wishes for the menu, and we will fully fulfill them;
- Internet - we organize a stable connection throughout the flight;
- Comprehensive service in VIP halls;
- Transfer at any airport on the type of transport that suits the passenger – a car, a helicopter, a yacht;
- Booking hotels and luxury accommodation on the islands and with private property owners;
- Treatment of the plane with anti-icing liquid.
Additional requests are discussed separately and are also prescribed in the contract. Each client of our company can count on complete anonymity and on the help of a personal manager at all stages of the organization of the flight.
How to pay for a flight and refund money for a failed flight
Payment for the aircraft lease is carried out after the signing of the contract. You can deposit cash or make a wire transfer. In some situations, an invoice is more convenient, but in any case, our company allows the client to choose the payment method that is more profitable for him/her.
If the scheduled flight is canceled at the client’s request, the funds won’t be returned in full. This is quite understandable since certain costs for the organization of the flight were already on the part of the air broker. However, our company tries to make sure that the client loses as little as possible. In those situations, when the lease is canceled due to our fault, which fortunately happens extremely rarely, the funds are returned in full.
You can find out all the conditions for renting business jets by phone or by sending a request to our company's email.
Book a Private Jet
We are here to assist you 24/7. You are always welcome! No matter when, why or how - whether by mail, by phone, by email, WhatsApp or live chat - you will hear from us without delay.
Catalog of Bombardier aircraft available for rent: