Boeing private jet charter
Private Jets UK arranges flights on Boeing private jets to any part of the world. We offer over 6.900 business jets of all types and configurations. Our experts will help you choose the best option based on your route and preferences. Our company will take care of all organizational issues, such as preparation of documents and agreements, meeting at the airport, transfer, fast customs clearance, etc. We provide a full range of business aviation services, as well as concierge services. We arrange private jet flights from Great Britain and countries of Europe, Asia, America and the Middle East. For 12 years of successful work, we have managed to establish partnerships with the world’s leading airlines and VIP terminals, which allows us to offer our clients the most favourable flight conditions on Boeing jets, as well as a high level of service. The site contains only a small part of business jets available for rent.
The cost of a flight on Boeing private jet depends on many factors: the model of business jet, the number of passengers, departure and arrival airports, type of flight, duration of parking (waiting) at the airport, additional services, etc. Therefore, we calculate the price of each order individually based on your wishes and flight details. You can also use our online calculator and get a fast price calculation by filling in all the data in the form below. Please make sure to indicate the correct contact details, as the calculation will be sent to your e-mail.
Boeing jets in business aviation
The company “Boeing” was founded in 1916 by an American aviation pioneer William Edward Boeing. In the second half of the 20th century, “Boeing” became one of the largest global aerospace manufacturers, specializing in the production of spaceships, orbit satellites, space probes, as well as civil and military aircraft and helicopters. The company also manufactures military and civil flight simulators and space electronics.
The main plants of the company are located in Seattle (Washington, United States). However, “Boeing” also operates in other regions of the United States and abroad.
One of the company’s subsidiaries, “Boeing Commercial Airplanes” (BCA), specializes in the production of commercial and business airplanes. “Boeing” has maintenance and service centres at major airports all over the world.
In 2020, the staff of “BCA” included about 65.000 specialists, and the assets of the corporation’s aircraft division exceeded $133.6 billion.
Prices for domestic private flights in UK
- London - Edinburgh ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7600 GBP);
- London - Jersey ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London - Dublin ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London - Grenoble ~ 7000 EUR (~ 5900 GBP);
- London - Birmingham ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- London - Leeds ~ 6700 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- London - Manchester ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- London - Liverpool ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London - Newcastle ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6300 GBP);
- London - Glasgow ~ 9500 EUR (~ 8000 GBP);
- London - Bristol ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- London - Southampton ~ 6200 EUR (~ 5200 GBP);
- London - East Midlands ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- London - Cardiff ~ 9100 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Inverness ~ 9200 EUR (~ 7800 GBP);
- London - Aberdeen ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- London - Gibraltar ~ 11600 EUR (~ 9800 GBP).
This is only a small part of the available routes. Please note that 92% of all UK business jets are based at the airports of London, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast. However, if you want to depart from another city, we can organize a business jet flight to the airport of your choice.
Prices for international flights by private jets
- London - Nice ~ 9100 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Munich ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- London - Geneva ~ 7600 EUR (~ 6400 GBP);
- London - Paris ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6300 GBP);
- London - Geneva ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- London - Zurich ~ 8700 EUR (~ 7300 GBP);
- London - Ibiza ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- London - Cannes ~ 9700 EUR (~ 8100 GBP);
- London - Bern ~ 9200 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- London - Malaga ~ 14000 EUR (~ 11800 GBP);
- London - Milan ~ 10500 EUR (~ 8900 GBP);
- London - Olbia ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8400 GBP);
- London - Palma de Mallorca ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- London - Rome ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9300 GBP);
- London - Athens ~ 19000 EUR (~ 16000 GBP);
- London - Madrid ~ 12100 EUR (~ 10200 GBP);
- London - Frankfurt ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- London - Barcelona ~ 14500 EUR (~ 12200 GBP);
- London - Dubai ~ 62000 EUR (~ 52000 GBP);
- London - New York ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London - Monaco ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9300 GBP);
- London - Amsterdam ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8400 GBP);
- London - Berlin ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- London - Budapest ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- London - Larnaca ~ 22000 EUR (~ 18500 GBP);
- London - Tel Aviv ~ 24000 EUR (~ 20200 GBP);
- London - Chambery ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- London - Prague ~ и 9400 EUR (~ 7900 GBP);
- London - Riga ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13500 GBP);
- London - Malta ~ 14000 EUR (~ 11800 GBP);
- London - Anguilla ~ 55000 EUR (~ 46300 GBP);
- London - Bali ~ 80000 EUR (~ 67400 GBP);
- London - Barbados ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London - Madeira ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13500 GBP);
- London - Fiji ~ 85000 EUR (~ 71500 GBP);
- London - Belize ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
- London - Miami ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London - Las Vegas ~ 78000 EUR (~ 66000 GBP);
- London - Minsk ~ 30000 EUR (~ 25000 GBP);
- London - Delhi ~ 77000 EUR (~ 65 000 GBP);
- London - Doha ~ 63000 EUR (~ 53000 GBP);
- London - Pattaya ~ 78000 EUR (~ 65800 GBP);
- London - Bangkok ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
- London - Hong Kong ~ 110000 EUR (~ 93000 GBP);
- London - GOA ~ 95000 EUR (~ 80000 GBP);
- London - Singapore ~ 95000 EUR (~ 80000 GBP);
- London - Istanbul ~ 24000 EUR (~ 20200 GBP);
- London - Tokyo ~ 130000 EUR (~ 110000 GBP);
- London - Toronto ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- London - Johannesburg ~ 100000 EUR (~ 84000 GBP);
- London - Colombo ~ 125000 EUR (~ 105000 GBP);
- London - Kuala Lumpur ~ 138000 EUR (~ 116300 GBP);
- London - Los Angeles ~ 75000 EUR (~ 63000 GBP);
- London - Miami ~ 69000 EUR (~ 58200 GBP);
- London - Macau ~ 99000 EUR (~ 83400 GBP);
- London - Seychelles ~ 97000 EUR (~ 82800 GBP);
- London - Maldives ~ 120000 EUR (~ 101000 GBP);
- London - Virgin Island~ 89000 EUR (~ 75000 GBP);
- London - Bahamas ~ 73000 EUR (~ 61500 GBP);
- London - Hawaiian Islands ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
This is also only a small part of the possible routes to get acquainted with the order of prices. You can get a more accurate calculation completely free of charge by contacting our aviation consultants. We can offer particularly favorable conditions for domestic flights in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and European countries. It is possible due to the large volume of flights in these regions and favorable partnership conditions with the aircraft owners.
If you want to make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private plane flight, use our online calculator. Just fill in all the fields of the form with a note that you are interested in a specific model of the aircraft and get the final price. NB! – the figures are sent to you by email or messenger, please carefully fill in the contact details to get the calculation.
All our calculations are as transparent as possible for you. After receiving the request, we will prepare a beautiful offer - where the costs and the final price will be clearly described. The exact price is agreed in advance and is written in the contract, so you can be sure of the final cost.
Stages of flight preparation
A business jet flight is carefully prepared. The whole organization of the flight consists of several stages:
- Planning. At this stage, the request received from the customer is processed, the most suitable aircraft are selected, legal issues and flight safety issues are resolved;
- A contract is concluded. The contract specifies the obligations of the parties, the route schedule, departure dates, and cost. The agreement is drawn up in two copies, the first remains with the air broker, the other is for the client. The payment is possible in any way that suits the customer;
- Ensuring the flight. This is one of the most important stages of flight organization. The air broker coordinates the receipt of slots, submits requests to the aviation services for departure and landing, looks for suitable VIP terminals;
- Flying in ideal conditions. After signing the contract, passengers of charter flights are only required to arrive at the airport on time, board, and spend time in the sky in a pleasant atmosphere.
If necessary, air brokers will arrange a transfer from the arrival airport, book a hotel or find the best accommodation in the private sector.
How to rent a business jet with a crew
5 main stages:
Sending an application
Clarification of details and search for options
Preparation and coordination of optimal options
Registration of documents. Payment of the invoice.
Departure on the route.
Model range of Boeing Business Jets
The lineup of “Boeing Business Jets” (BBJ) includes modern jets with an exclusive design and maximum comfort for VIP passengers. Upon request, our designers and engineers can change the cabin interiors (for example, install additional fuel tanks, drinking water utilities, electronic equipment and communication facilities, extended cab windows, elevators, cargo spaces for transporting cars, etc.)
Narrow-body BBJ jets
The most popular model of Boeing Business Jets is a medium-haul passenger aircraft Boeing 737 Classic. Various types of the Boeing 737 have been produced over the years. The most popular of them was a narrow-body Boeing 737 Next Generation, introduced in 1997, which has successfully occupied the niche of the luxurious medium-haul business jets. Another popular model is a business jet BBJ 737 MAX VIP, certified for flights in 2016. The main competitor of these models is a reliable and comfortable Airbus A320.
We should note that the operating costs of medium-haul Boeing Business Jets are higher than those of its competitors. Thus, the operating costs of a medium-haul BBJ are $ 9.57-$ 10.10 per nautical mile, while medium-haul Gulfstream G650ER costs $ 5.87-$ 6.33 per nautical mile.
Besides, experts argue that buying a private business jet is profitable only if it will fly at least 33-35 hours per month (i.e. over 400 hours per year). Not all businessmen need this. Therefore, many wealthy people prefer chartering VIP jets for business trips.
“Boeing Business Jets” offers a lineup of wide-body long-haul aircrafts with incredibly spacious cabins, exclusively equipped for private and corporate travels, as well as the flights of official delegations and visits of Heads of State. The lineup of the brand includes BBJ MAX, as well as business versions of Boeing 787, Boeing 777 and Boeing 747.
At the recent business aviation forum held in Las Vegas, senior vice president of Commercial Sales & Marketing for “Boeing Commercial Airplanes” reported that approximately 3/4 of exclusively equipped wide-body business jets sold to private customers in the past two decades account for “Boeing Business Jets” (including BBJ 747, BBJ 777 and BBJ 787). “Boeing” has manufactured 240 luxurious VIP jets of these models for wealthy customers.
BBJ 787-9 Dreamliner: a popular business jet
In 2019, an anonymous VIP client ordered two models of long-haul business jets BBJ 787-9 Dreamliner worth about $564 million. These high-tech wide-body jets can cover up to 17.566 km (which means that they can fly non-stop from London to Sydney, Tokyo to Cape Town, and to Rio de Janeiro) without refuelling.
16 VIP-liners of this model have already been delivered to private and public customers. The spacious cabin provides a large canvas for a range of interior design options and modern equipment to ensure ultimate comfort during the flight.
“Boeing” has already built 1.450 models of 787-9 Dreamliner commercial jets with the cabin of first, business and economy class, which serve 80 air companies around the world.
Ultra-long-haul BBJ jets
Boeing introduced two ultra-long-range newest business jets at the Middle East Business Aviation Association Show.
BBJ 777-8 offers the longest range of 21.570 km and a spacious 302.5 sq m cabin.
BBJ 777-9 has a larger cabin at 342.7 sq m, but a slightly shorter range of 20.370 km.
In theory, these jets can fly from the North Pole to Antarctica without refuelling, then spin around the South Pole, and land somewhere in Australia or South Africa.
The most fabulous interior design concepts from “Jet Aviation”, “Greenpoint Technologies”, and “Unique Aircraft Design” were presented at the international air show.
Air residences of heads of states
In September 2020, the company” Boeing Business Jets” received the Design et al International Yacht & Aviation award for the VIP interior design. A new VIP Boeing Business Jet 737 was delivered to Amsterdam (Netherlands) for its top government officials to use. The jet was registered PH-GOV.
“Boeing” won the contract for the execution of the order at the EU tender in tough competition with the comparable performance models from other leading business jet manufacturers, such as “Bombardier Global Express”, “Gulfstream V” and “Airbus 319 Corporate Jet”. Besides, the aircraft building corporation “Airbus SE” is based in the Netherlands.
An impressive design of the interior cabin was developed by the team of “ALTEA Design”, and the idea was implemented by “Fokker Techniek”, based at the military airport Woensdrecht Air Base in the Netherlands. The key theme of the premium design is the history, culture and traditions of Holland. National colours prevail in the design of interiors of the flying royal residence.
The jet serves the head of state (King Willem-Alexander), as well as the royal family, the prime minister, members of the government and visiting dignitaries.
Over 70% of government customers around the world have chosen Boeing Business Jets as a supplier of VIP aircrafts for the country’s top officials. These modified jets serve the prime ministers of Great Britain and Australia, many royal families of the Middle East, as well as the presidents of dozens of states.
The Flying White House
The most famous and most expensive business jet from “Boeing” is the flying residence of the President, created on the basis of the production model Boeing 747-200B Intercontinentals. Actually, there are two residences: the jet has a “twin” with the same configuration. These military versions of the Boeing 747 airliner are known as the Boeing VC-25. They are equipped with missile defence systems and an arsenal of other weapons, secure communication facilities, autonomous power generators and other sensitive equipment. Moreover, the jets can be refuelled during the flight. The maintenance manual for these jets represents a multivolume library of 100.000 pages.
The jet includes the apartment of the president of the United States, an office, a high-tech decision-making centre and a medical suite. The flying residence can accommodate 26 crew members and 76 passengers. The plane’s two food preparation galleys can feed 100 people at a time. Air Force One 1 is escorted by the transport planes carrying helicopters and convoy vehicles and security personnel.
Two new presidential aircrafts are currently under construction at a Boeing factory. Two standard Boeing 747-8 airlines carry a list price of $826.8 million. The US Congress has allocated $5.2 billion for the re-equipment of these aircrafts. They are expected to replace the president’s current air transport in 2024.
UK business aviation airports
Our clients have access to all airports of the UK and Europe. Due to the unique partnership conditions, we can offer our clients the best prices for business aviation services. Our experts will consult you on the availability of private jets in a particular city and help you choose the best option.
Current list of TOP 25 business aviation airports:
|London Heathrow Airport||England||EGLL||LHR|
|London City Airport||England||EGLC||LCY|
|Liverpool John Lennon Airport||England||EGGP||LPL|
|East Midlands Airport||England||EGNX||EMA|
|Cardiff International Airport||Wales||EGFF||CWL|
|Airport Doncaster Sheffield||England||EGCN||DSA|
|London Biggin Hill||England||EGKB||BQH|
|Belfast Airport||Northern Ireland||EGAA||BFS|
Traveling on a rented business jet is convenient, fast, and comfortable. You can further improve flight conditions and safety in the sky by ordering a number of additional services, such as:
- Catering – individual meals on board. The passenger can tell us the wishes for the menu, and we will fully fulfill them;
- Internet - we organize a stable connection throughout the flight;
- Comprehensive service in VIP halls;
- Transfer at any airport on the type of transport that suits the passenger – a car, a helicopter, a yacht;
- Booking hotels and luxury accommodation on the islands and with private property owners;
- Treatment of the plane with anti-icing liquid.
Additional requests are discussed separately and are also prescribed in the contract. Each client of our company can count on complete anonymity and on the help of a personal manager at all stages of the organization of the flight.
How to pay for a flight and refund money for a failed flight
Payment for the aircraft lease is carried out after the signing of the contract. You can deposit cash or make a wire transfer. In some situations, an invoice is more convenient, but in any case, our company allows the client to choose the payment method that is more profitable for him/her.
If the scheduled flight is canceled at the client’s request, the funds won’t be returned in full. This is quite understandable since certain costs for the organization of the flight were already on the part of the air broker. However, our company tries to make sure that the client loses as little as possible. In those situations, when the lease is canceled due to our fault, which fortunately happens extremely rarely, the funds are returned in full.
You can find out all the conditions for renting business jets by phone or by sending a request to our company's email.
Book a Private Jet
We are here to assist you 24/7. You are always welcome! No matter when, why or how - whether by mail, by phone, by email, WhatsApp or live chat - you will hear from us without delay.
Catalog of Boeing aircraft available for rent: