Business aviation at Leeds Bradford Airport
Private Jets UK arranges private jet charter flights to/from Leeds Bradford Airport. We offer over 7.300 business jets of all types and configurations. Our experts will help you choose the best option based on your route and preferences. Our company will take care of all organizational issues, such as preparation of documents and agreements, meeting at the airport, transfer, fast customs clearance, etc. We provide a full range of business aviation services, as well as a concierge service. We arrange private jet flights from Leeds Bradford, as well as the countries of Europe, Asia, America and the Middle East. For 12 years of successful work, we have managed to establish partnerships with the world’s leading airlines and VIP terminals, which allows us to offer our clients the most favourable flight conditions, as well as a high level of service.
The cost of a private jet charter from Leeds Bradford Airport depends on many factors: the model of a business jet, the number of passengers, departure and arrival airports, type of flight, duration of parking (waiting) at the airport, additional services, etc. Therefore, we calculate the price of each order individually based on your wishes. You can also use our online calculator and get a fast price calculation by filling in all the data in the form below. Please make sure to indicate the correct contact details, as the calculation will be sent to your e-mail.
If you want to fly from England to other countries, you can charter one of the private jets departing from Leeds Bradford Airport. It is located in West Yorkshire, near the city of Leeds, and mainly serves the residents of the nearby settlements. Leeds Bradford Airport is considered an international airport. The public license P800 allows for passenger transportation (both regular and commercial) and pilot training.
If you want to charter a business jet to fly from Leeds Bradford Airport to the largest cities in the UK, Europe or any popular resorts, feel free to contact Private Jets. Our company guarantees a wide base of business jets, carefully selected crews and high-level aircraft maintenance. If necessary, we can arrange an urgent flight within 3-4 hours.
Features of the airport
Leeds Bradford Airport was opened in October 1931. Initially, it was used as a training centre. At that time, it was also known as Yeadon Airport. In 1935, the airport was expanded by 35 acres, and the first scheduled flights commenced.
Following the outbreak of the Second World War, all civil flying ceased. A shadow factory was built to the north of the aerodrome to manufacture military aircraft. The territory was gradually improved and equipped with new runways, taxiways and hangars (i.e. the objects required for testing military jets).
Civilians were flying out from Leeds Bradford Airport again by 1947. Scheduled flights to London commenced in 1960. A new runway was built five years later, but in the same year, the fire destroyed the terminal building. The new terminal was built three years later - in 1968. The 1970s were marked by strong tourism growth, and the airport started to serve charter flights. In 1980, the airport operated the first transatlantic flight to Toronto by Boeing.
The airport reconstruction plan for 2016-2030 includes:
- Expansion of the terminal area;
- Increase to 31 aircraft parking stands;
- Extension and reconfiguration of the runways;
- New office spaces and hotel;
- Construction of hangars and connection of innovative refuelling equipment;
- Construction of a road connecting the airport terminal with the A658 and A65 highways.
By 2016, passenger traffic reached more than 5 million people a year, and freight traffic increased as well.
Prices for domestic private flights in UK
- Leeds - Edinburgh ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7600 GBP);
- Leeds - Jersey ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- Leeds - Dublin ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- Leeds - Grenoble ~ 7000 EUR (~ 5900 GBP);
- Leeds - Birmingham ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- Leeds - London ~ 6700 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- Leeds - Manchester ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- Leeds - Liverpool ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- Leeds - Newcastle ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6300 GBP);
- Leeds - Glasgow ~ 9500 EUR (~ 8000 GBP);
- Leeds - Bristol ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- Leeds - Southampton ~ 6200 EUR (~ 5200 GBP);
- Leeds - East Midlands ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5700 GBP);
- Leeds - Cardiff ~ 9100 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- Leeds - Inverness ~ 9200 EUR (~ 7800 GBP);
- Leeds - Aberdeen ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- Leeds - Gibraltar ~ 11600 EUR (~ 9800 GBP).
This is only a small part of the available routes. Please note that 92% of all UK business jets are based at the airports of Leeds Bradford, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast. However, if you want to depart from another city, we can organize a business jet flight to the airport of your choice.
Prices for international private flights
- Leeds Bradford - Nice ~ 9100 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Munich ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Geneva ~ 7600 EUR (~ 6400 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Paris ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6300 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Geneva ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7200 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Zurich ~ 8700 EUR (~ 7300 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Ibiza ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Cannes ~ 9700 EUR (~ 8100 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Bern ~ 9200 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Malaga ~ 14000 EUR (~ 11800 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Milan ~ 10500 EUR (~ 8900 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Olbia ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8400 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Palma de Mallorca ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Rome ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9300 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Athens ~ 19000 EUR (~ 16000 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Madrid ~ 12100 EUR (~ 10200 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Frankfurt ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Barcelona ~ 14500 EUR (~ 12200 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Dubai ~ 62000 EUR (~ 52000 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - New York ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Monaco ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9300 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Amsterdam ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8400 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Berlin ~ 9800 EUR (~ 8200 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Budapest ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Larnaca ~ 22000 EUR (~ 18500 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Tel Aviv ~ 24000 EUR (~ 20200 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Chambery ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10100 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Prague ~ и 9400 EUR (~ 7900 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Riga ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13500 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Malta ~ 14000 EUR (~ 11800 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Anguilla ~ 55000 EUR (~ 46300 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Bali ~ 80000 EUR (~ 67400 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Barbados ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Madeira ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13500 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Fiji ~ 85000 EUR (~ 71500 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Belize ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Miami ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Las Vegas ~ 78000 EUR (~ 66000 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Minsk ~ 30000 EUR (~ 25000 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Delhi ~ 77000 EUR (~ 65 000 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Doha ~ 63000 EUR (~ 53000 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Pattaya ~ 78000 EUR (~ 65800 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Bangkok ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Hong Kong ~ 110000 EUR (~ 93000 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - GOA ~ 95000 EUR (~ 80000 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Singapore ~ 95000 EUR (~ 80000 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Istanbul ~ 24000 EUR (~ 20200 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Tokyo ~ 130000 EUR (~ 110000 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Toronto ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59000 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Johannesburg ~ 100000 EUR (~ 84000 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Colombo ~ 125000 EUR (~ 105000 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Kuala Lumpur ~ 138000 EUR (~ 116300 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Los Angeles ~ 75000 EUR (~ 63000 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Miami ~ 69000 EUR (~ 58200 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Macau ~ 99000 EUR (~ 83400 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Seychelles ~ 97000 EUR (~ 82800 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Maldives ~ 120000 EUR (~ 101000 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Virgin Island~ 89000 EUR (~ 75000 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Bahamas ~ 73000 EUR (~ 61500 GBP);
- Leeds Bradford - Hawaiian Islands ~ 90000 EUR (~ 76000 GBP);
This is also only a small part of the possible routes to get acquainted with the order of prices. You can get a more accurate calculation completely free of charge by contacting our aviation consultants. We can offer particularly favorable conditions for domestic flights in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and European countries. It is possible due to the large volume of flights in these regions and favorable partnership conditions with the aircraft owners.
If you want to make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private plane flight, use our online calculator. Just fill in all the fields of the form with a note that you are interested in a specific model of the aircraft and get the final price. NB! – the figures are sent to you by email or messenger, please carefully fill in the contact details to get the calculation.
All our calculations are as transparent as possible for you. After receiving the request, we will prepare a beautiful offer - where the costs and the final price will be clearly described. The exact price is agreed in advance and is written in the contract, so you can be sure of the final cost.
Examples of flights on private jets charter
We offer you a visual comparison of the cost of flights on the typical routes, depending on the type and model of the aircraft.
Light Jets (4 - 8 passengers):
- Leeds Bradford - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 3700 (or 4300 €);
- Leeds Bradford - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 5300 (or 6200 €);
- Leeds Bradford - Nice. One way. Approx: 1hr 45 mins From £ 6400 (or 7500 €);
- Leeds Bradford - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 7400 (or 8650 €).
Mid Size Jets (7-9 passengers):
- Leeds Bradford - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 6900 (or 8100 €);
- Leeds Bradford - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 8700 (or 10200 €);
- Leeds Bradford - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 9500 (or 11000 €);
- Leeds Bradford - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 12900 (or 15000 €).
Super Mid Size Jets (8-10 passengers):
- Leeds Bradford - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 8800 (or 10300 €);
- Leeds Bradford - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 9500 (or 11100 €);
- Leeds Bradford - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 11500 (or 13500 €);
- Leeds Bradford - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 15400 (or 18000 €).
Large Cabin Jets (10 - 16 passengers):
- Leeds Bradford - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 9700 (or 11300 €);
- Leeds Bradford - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 12700 (or 14900 €);
- Leeds Bradford - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 15200 (or 17800 €);
- Leeds Bradford - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 18400 (or 21500 €);
- Leeds Bradford - New York. One way. Approx: 7h 15 mins From £ 54900 (fuel stop) (or 64200 €);
- Leeds Bradford - Antigua. One way. Approx: 9h From £ 64900 (fuel stop) (or 76000 €).
Also, we have prepared a table with the general prices of the most popular planes:
|Type of aircraft||Capacity (persons)||Price (euros per hour)|
|✈ Cessna Citation Mustang||4||1800 €/h – 2400 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 1 & CJ1+||4-5||1900 €/h – 2500 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Phenom 100||4||2200 €/h – 2600 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 2 & CJ2+||6-7||2300 €/h – 2800 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 3||7||2500 €/h – 3000 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 4||7-8||2600 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation II & II/SP||7-9||1800 €/h – 2400 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Bravo||7-8||2100 €/h – 2600 €/h|
|✈ Hawker Beechcraft 400XP||6-7||2300 €/h – 2800 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Phenom 300||6||2400 €/h – 2900 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 40XR||6||2500 €/h – 3000 €/h|
|✈ Raytheon Beechcraft Premier IA||6||2200 €/h – 2700 €/h|
|✈ Piaggio Avanti P180 & Avanti II||6-7||2200 €/h – 2700 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 45 & 45XR||6-8||2800 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Excel||7-8||2800 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation XLS & XLS+||7-8||2900 €/h – 3700 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Sovereign||8-9||3400 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 60 & 60XR||6-8||3400 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Hawker 750, 800XP & 850XP||8||3500 €/h – 4100 €/h|
|✈ Hawker 900XP||8||3600 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G150||6-7||3500 €/h – 4000 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation X||8-9||3500 €/h – 4300 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 50 & 50EX||9-10||4000 €/h – 4600 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G200||8-10||4400 €/h – 4900 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 300||8-9||4500 €/h – 5000 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 2000, 2000EX & 2000LX||8-10||5000 €/h – 6500 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 900B||12-14||5400 €/h – 6800 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 900EX, 900DX & 900LX||12-14||6600 €/h – 7500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 600 & 601||9-14||4700 €/h – 5700 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 604 & 605||9-12||4900 €/h – 5500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 850||12-15||5300 €/h – 5900 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Legacy 600 & Legacy 650||12-13||4900 €/h – 5700 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G300||10-13||5500 €/h – 6400 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 7X||13-15||7000 €/h – 8000 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global Express||12-15||6500 €/h – 7500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global XRS & Global 6000||12-15||7200 €/h – 8200 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global 5000||9-14||6900 €/h – 7900 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream GIV-SP, G400 & G450||12-14||6500 €/h – 7800 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream GV, G500 & G550||12-16||7000 €/h – 8500 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Lineage 1000||17-19||9000 €/h – 11000 €/h|
|✈ Airbus Corporate Jet (ACJ) A318 Elite||18-30||10000 €/h – 13000 €/h|
|✈ Airbus Corporate Jet (ACJ) A319||18-30||11000 €/h – 15000 €/h|
|✈ Boeing Business Jet BBJ1, BBJ2 & BBJ3||19-50||10000 €/h – 20000 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 90 & 90GTx||5-6||1400 €/h – 1700 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 200 & 200GT||7-8||1500 €/h – 1800 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 350||8-9||1700 €/h – 2200 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft 1900D||18-19||2600 €/h – 3400 €/h|
The cost per hour indicated in the table is preliminary and does not constitute an offer or a commercial offer. Exact prices are available from the managers of the company.
Business aviation at Leeds Bradford Airport
Leeds Bradford Airport has only one terminal, but it is fully adapted to the modern service and security requirements. The airport has World Duty Free stores and shops selling baby food, hygienic equipment and drinks, as well as ATMs and free Wi-Fi.
After leaving the terminal, you can relax in one of the three lounges. In the lounge areas, you can buy warm meals, alcoholic beverages and snacks. There are comfortable chairs and charging stations. Each business lounge has a good view of the runways.
Leeds Bradford Airport serves the flights to London, Amsterdam, Riga, Krakow, Antalya and Tenerife. The company Private Jets arranges private flights to these destinations and other major airports of Europe. We arrange corporate, business, tourist, romantic and medical flights.
We will listen to your requirements and choose the best option based on your preferences and the nearby aircraft. Long-haul jets are usually equipped with a separate kitchen, relaxation area and shower. Our personal consultant will help you arrange all the documents. Pets are allowed in the cabin (please inform our manager about this in advance). We charter private jets with the crews– the qualified pilots capable of responding quickly and appropriately if there is an emergency situation. All our jets are equipped with advanced security systems and regularly serviced, which excludes a breakdown during the flight.
The information about the flight routes, types of liners, duration of flight preparation and additional services can be obtained by phone or by email.
How to book a private jet?
You can book a private jet flight in Leeds Bradford in 6 easy steps:
- Flight request – indicating the route and your preferences for the model of business jet and other points.
- Coordination of flight details – our consultant will contact you to offer the possible flight options and answer all your questions.
- Commercial offer – we will send you a final offer on a specific model taking into account all your wishes.
- Signing of the contract.
- Payment for the flight and booking a business jet.
- Departure at the agreed time and date. Assistance during the whole flight.
In addition to renting the private jets and arranging the flights, we provide concierge services, premium transfer, security, exclusive catering, etc. For over 10 years of experience in business aviation, we have learned to solve problems of any complexity, offering the service of the European level. Our experts will be happy to answer your questions and help you arrange your flight.
How to rent a business jet with a crew
5 main stages:
Sending an application
Clarification of details and search for options
Preparation and coordination of optimal options
Registration of documents. Payment of the invoice.
Departure on the route.
The nearest airport to the city is Leeds (LBA). The airport can serve both local and international flights. It is located just 13.5 km from Bradford city center.
The second most distant airport is Manchester (MAN). The airport also serves international and local flights. Distance from Bradford city center - 69.78 km.
A complete list of airports near Bradford, United Kingdom:
- 13.5 km: Leeds Airport (LBA) - Leeds, United Kingdom (LBA / GB)
- 69.78 km: Manchester Airport (MAN) - Manchester, UK (MAN / GB)
- 71.02 km: Robin Hood Airport (DSA) - Doncaster, United Kingdom (DSA / GB)
- 100.38 km: Tees Valley Airport (MME) - Teesside, United Kingdom (MME / GB)
- 101.89 km: Blackpool Airport (BLK) - Blackpool, United Kingdom (BLK / GB)
- 105.88 km: John Lennon Airport (LPL) - Liverpool, United Kingdom (LPL / GB)
- 113.94 km: Humaita Airport (HUW) - Humaita, AM, Brazil (HUW / BR)
- 113.95 km: Humberside Airport (HUY) - Humberside, UK (HUY / GB)
- 123.94 km: Chester Airport (CEG) - Chester, United Kingdom (CEG / GB)
- 132.09 km: East Midlands Airport (EMA) - Nottingham, United Kingdom (NQT / GB)
- 167.37 Km: Newcastle Airport (NCL) - Newcastle, United Kingdom (NCL / GB)
- 177.63 km: Birmingham International Airport (BHX) - Birmingham, United Kingdom (BHX / GB)
Flights from the UK to Leeds Bradford
The most popular flight routes are Birmingham - Leeds Bradford, Edinburgh - Leeds Bradford, Cardiff - Leeds Bradford and Belfast - Leeds Bradford. However, this is only a small part of the flights operated by our company. Our clients have access to all airports of the UK and Europe. Due to the unique partnership conditions, we can offer our clients the best prices for business aviation services. Our experts will consult you on the availability of private jets in a particular city and help you choose the best option.
Current list of TOP 25 business aviation airports:
|London Heathrow Airport||England||EGLL||LHR|
|London City Airport||England||EGLC||LCY|
|Liverpool John Lennon Airport||England||EGGP||LPL|
|East Midlands Airport||England||EGNX||EMA|
|Cardiff International Airport||Wales||EGFF||CWL|
|Airport Doncaster Sheffield||England||EGCN||DSA|
|London Biggin Hill||England||EGKB||BQH|
|Belfast Airport||Northern Ireland||EGAA||BFS|
Private jets are ready to take off
Our database contains over 6500 business jets (about 3500 in Europe and 3000 in the rest of the world) of different configurations and production years. The list of models is constantly updated. Unfortunately, we can’t post a full list of available jets on our website due to confidentiality issues. Please contact the managers of the company for more accurate information. We will help you choose a suitable model taking into account your wishes. The following jets currently operate in Leeds Bradford:
- Cessna Mustang (4 seats) - 11 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 40XR (6 seats) - 6 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Bravo (8 seats) - 4 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100 (7 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ2+ (6 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ3 (8 seats) - 5 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 60XR (7 seats) - 3 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 750 (8 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 100 (8 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation M2 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Mustang (5 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation XLS+ (9 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation СJ 4 (10 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100E (7 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 300 (10 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 70 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 75 (9 seats) - 15 aircraft are available.
- Beechcraft King Air 250 (7 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Beechcraft King Air 350 (9 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Caravan (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Denali (9 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Piaggio P180 Avanti II (8 seats) - 16 aircraft are available;
- Pilatus PC-12 (8 seats) - 21 aircraft are available.
- Cessna Latitude (9 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 300 (9 seats) - 42 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 900XP (8 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G200 (10 seats) - 23 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Praetor 600 (12 seats) - 8 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G250 (10 seats) - 31 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Longitude (12 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Sovereign+ (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation X+ (12 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 450 (9 seats) - 29 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 500 (11 seats) - 34 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G150 (8 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G280 (10 seats) - 16 aircraft are available.
- Challenger 605 (12 seats) - 46 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 900B (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 650 (8 seats) - 52 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Challenger 800 (19 seats) - 25 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream IV (16 seats) - 13 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 2000S (10 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 5000 (19 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6000 (19 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 600 (13 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 650 (13 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 7X (14 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 8X (18 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 900LX (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G450 (16 seats) - 20 aircraft are available.
- Gulfstream G550 (14 seats) - 26 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6500 (17 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream 600 (18 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Airbus ACJ TwoTwenty (18 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Global Express XRS (12 seats) - 27 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global Express (19 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G650 (19 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 6X (18 seats)- 36 aircraft are available.
This is only a small part of the jets available. We can always send the chosen jet from the neighboring country or airport.
Flight payment options
The main goal of our company is to provide the highest level of comfort to our customers. Therefore, we’re always ready to meet you halfway. Our consultants will offer you a wide variety of flights to meet your needs and budget. Most customers prefer a non-cash method (a transfer to an EU bank account), which guarantees a high level of confidentiality and security of payment. All payment details are provided in advance, so you’ll have enough time to make the necessary checks. For years of working in business aviation, our company has gained an impeccable reputation. We practice transparency and are always ready to present all necessary documents.
Private Jet UK works with both physical and legal entities. We guarantee the confidentiality and security of payments. You can pay for the flights from Leeds Bradford in any convenient way:
- cashless (by transfer to our account);
- by cash;
- by card;
- by cryptocurrency.
Our company works with European and British banks, which allows you to choose the most convenient payment method. In addition, we conclude formal agreements and provide our clients with all necessary documents and invoices, which guarantees the safe payment and delivery of services. If you have any financial questions, feel free to contact our private aviation consultants.
If you need to book an urgent flight, please keep in mind that the bank transfer can take a few days. In such situations, we may need to involve our partner companies so that you can pay for your flight in cash. If you have any questions, you can contact your personal consultant 24/7.
Features of the company
For over 15 years of providing aviation services in Europe, Private Jets UK has accumulated a lot of experience in the solution of business aviation problems. Each of our team members is well versed in the documentation and organization of private flights.
Numbers we are proud of:
- We have been actively developing in the field of business aviation for over 15 years.
- Our staff includes 33 specialists who speak 6 international languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, and Italian).
- The company’s catalog contains over 6500 models of private jets and helicopters, available for order at any time.
- We have 3 international offices in Europe and are planning to open the new ones in Cyprus.
- We only need 2-4 hours to arrange an urgent flight.
- The company has over 200 regular customers worldwide.
If you still have questions about Private Jets UK, we will be glad to help you. You can always call us or fill out the form on the website. Our aviation consultant will contact you as soon as possible and send you an official presentation of the company and answer all your questions.
We hire only the best specialists who are well-versed in all aspects of business aviation. 33 professionals, working in Private Jets UK, arrange the helicopter and private jet charter flights.
Each client is assigned a personal air broker who undertakes to:
- to stay in touch with the customer 24/7;
- to answer all questions related to the choice of private jet, optimization of the route, selection of staff, catering, security and meeting at the airport and quickly address all organizational problems;
- to provide the highest level of service and pay attention to the smallest details.
Our employees work all over the world, so they know many languages. The contract is usually issued in English (however, if necessary, we can translate it into any other language). You can always contact our managers who will help you solve the tasks of any complexity. After all, our goal is to make you feel safe and comfortable on board.
Direct communication with the company management:
- Mike.Lewis@private-jets.co.uk - head of the London office;
- Anna.Kovalevskaya@private-jets.co.uk - head of the Paris office;
- Roman.Meier@private-jets.co.uk - head of the Berlin office;
- Еvgeniy.Eglitis@private-jets.co.uk - CEO;
TOP 5 best brokers in the UK:
Private Jets UK has received multiple awards and certificates for its high level of customer service.
Book a Private Jet in Leeds Bradford
We are here to assist you 24/7. You are always welcome! No matter when, why or how - whether by mail, by phone, by email, WhatsApp or live chat - you will hear from us without delay.