Business aviation at Farnborough Airport
Private Jets UK arranges private jet charter flights to/from Farnborough Airport. We offer over 7.300 business jets of all types and configurations. Our experts will help you choose the best option based on your route and preferences. Our company will take care of all organizational issues, such as preparation of documents and agreements, meeting at the airport, transfer, fast customs clearance, etc. We provide a full range of business aviation services, as well as a concierge service. We arrange private jet flights from Farnborough, as well as the countries of Europe, Asia, America and the Middle East. For 12 years of successful work, we have managed to establish partnerships with the world’s leading airlines and VIP terminals, which allows us to offer our clients the most favourable flight conditions, as well as a high level of service.
The cost of a private jet charter from Farnborough Airport depends on many factors: the model of a business jet, the number of passengers, departure and arrival airports, type of flight, duration of parking (waiting) at the airport, additional services, etc. Therefore, we calculate the price of each order individually based on your wishes. You can also use our online calculator and get a fast price calculation by filling in all the data in the form below. Please make sure to indicate the correct contact details, as the calculation will be sent to your e-mail.
We recommend the business aviation clients who want to fly to/from London to choose Farnborough Airport. This airport specializes in private and charter aviation; therefore, every passenger can count on premium service. The airport leaves only pleasant impressions: an unusually designed traffic control tower, an impressive terminal building and a huge aircraft hangar immediately make it clear that you are in an exceptionally modern business aviation centre, which has everything necessary for the comfort of its clients.
Features of the airport
The history of Farnborough Airport started in 1908 with the country’s first power flight. For a long time, the airport has been a centre of military and civil aviation research. During two World Wars, the airport was owned by the British Ministry of Defence. The airport saw its first civil aviation operations at the end of the 1980s.
In 1994, the airport was turned into a business aviation centre, and three years later, it was handed over to TAG Aviation. The airport officially became TAG Farnborough Airport in 2003, and TAG subsequently bought the airport freehold at the end of 2007.
The airport is located in Farnborough, Hampshire. The distance to the city centre is 40-50 minutes by car or 15 minutes by helicopter. There is also a train station at the airport. Farnborough has two runways, each of which has a landing distance of 1.800 m. The airport receives almost all types of business jets. The airport also has a covered hangar that serves not only as parking but also as a place for maintenance, repair and pre-flight preparation of the jets. Farnborough Airport has approximately 30.000 private flights a year. Farnborough generally operates business jets, as well as Boeing and Airbus.
Benefits of Farnborough Airport
The airport will certainly impress you with its modern architecture. The reconstruction of the territory and the building started in 1999 to meet the requirements of business aviation passengers. The main benefits of the airport are:
- Lack of queuing (both on the ground and in the air), as the airport serves only private jets;
- Multiple lounge facilities;
- Conference rooms;
- On-site customs and immigration clearance;
- Complimentary car parking outside the terminal and electric car parking (dedicated Tesla charging stations);
- Passenger showers;
- Gaming console;
- Direct access to aircraft in vehicle;
- A luxury five-star hotel “Aviator”, located on airport property;
- Snack bars.
Only 1 FBO offers a full range of business aviation services. Therefore, only one invoice will be issued for all services provided at the airport.
Farnborough Airport is a full-service private airport for passengers, crew and aircraft. The terminal has comfortable rooms, where pilots and flight attendants can get some rest, take a shower or even do a workout.
The airport hangars have refuelling and oxygen equipment. Aircraft interior cleaning and disinfection services are also provided. The terminal has secure aircraft parking. The airport technical support complies with EASA and FAA 145.
Prices for domestic private flights in UK
- Farnborough - Edinburgh ~ 5000 EUR (~ 4300 GBP);
- Farnborough - Jersey ~ 4000 EUR (~ 3500 GBP);
- Farnborough - Dublin ~ 3500 EUR (~ 3000 GBP);
- Farnborough - Grenoble ~ 4000 EUR (~ 3500 GBP);
- Farnborough - Birmingham ~ 3000 EUR (~ 2600 GBP);
- Farnborough - Leeds ~ 2700 EUR (~ 2300 GBP);
- Farnborough - Manchester ~ 4000 EUR (~ 3400 GBP);
- Farnborough - Liverpool ~ 4500 EUR (~ 3800 GBP);
- Farnborough - Newcastle ~ 3500 EUR (~ 3000 GBP);
- Farnborough - Glasgow ~ 4500 EUR (~ 3800 GBP);
- Farnborough - Bristol ~ 3800 EUR (~ 3200 GBP);
- Farnborough - Southampton ~ 3200 EUR (~ 2800 GBP);
- Farnborough - East Midlands ~ 3800 EUR (~ 3200 GBP);
- Farnborough - Cardiff ~ 4100 EUR (~ 3500 GBP);
- Farnborough - Inverness ~ 5200 EUR (~ 4500 GBP);
- Farnborough - Aberdeen ~ 4800 EUR (~ 4100 GBP);
- Farnborough - Gibraltar ~ 9600 EUR (~ 8200 GBP).
This is only a small part of the available routes. Please note that 92% of all UK business jets are based at the airports of Farnborough, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast. However, if you want to depart from another city, we can organize a business jet flight to the airport of your choice.
Prices for international private flights
- Farnborough - Nice ~ 7100 EUR (~ 6100 GBP);
- Farnborough - Munich ~ 6800 EUR (~ 5800 GBP);
- Farnborough - Geneva ~ 6600 EUR (~ 5600 GBP);
- Farnborough - Paris ~ 5500 EUR (~ 4700 GBP);
- Farnborough - Geneva ~ 7500 EUR (~ 6500 GBP);
- Farnborough - Zurich ~ 7700 EUR (~ 6600 GBP);
- Farnborough - Ibiza ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9500 GBP);
- Farnborough - Cannes ~ 9700 EUR (~ 8300 GBP);
- Farnborough - Bern ~ 8200 EUR (~ 7000 GBP);
- Farnborough - Malaga ~ 12000 EUR (~ 10300 GBP);
- Farnborough - Milan ~ 9500 EUR (~ 8100 GBP);
- Farnborough - Olbia ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- Farnborough - Palma de Mallorca ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9500 GBP);
- Farnborough - Rome ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- Farnborough - Athens ~ 15000 EUR (~ 12900 GBP);
- Farnborough - Madrid ~ 8100 EUR (~ 6900 GBP);
- Farnborough - Frankfurt ~ 11000 EUR (~ 9500 GBP);
- Farnborough - Barcelona ~ 8500 EUR (~ 7300 GBP);
- Farnborough - Dubai ~ 62000 EUR (~ 53000 GBP);
- Farnborough - Moscow ~ 23000 EUR (~ 19700 GBP);
- Farnborough - New York ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60200 GBP);
- Farnborough - Monaco ~ 8000 EUR (~ 6800 GBP);
- Farnborough - Amsterdam ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- Farnborough - Berlin ~ 7000 EUR (~ 6000 GBP);
- Farnborough - Budapest ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- Farnborough - Larnaca ~ 13000 EUR (~ 11000 GBP);
- Farnborough - Tel Aviv ~ 20000 EUR (~ 17200 GBP);
- Farnborough - Chambery ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- Farnborough - Prague ~ 6400 EUR (~ 5500 GBP);
- Farnborough - Riga ~ 9000 EUR (~ 7700 GBP);
- Farnborough - Malta ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8600 GBP);
- Farnborough - Anguilla ~ 55000 EUR (~ 47300 GBP);
- Farnborough - Bali ~ 50000 EUR (~ 43000 GBP);
- Farnborough - Barbados ~ 60000 EUR (~ 51600 GBP);
- Farnborough - Madeira ~ 16000 EUR (~ 13600 GBP);
- Farnborough - Fiji ~ 55000 EUR (~ 47000 GBP);
- Farnborough - Belize ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- Farnborough - Miami ~ 60000 EUR (~ 51000 GBP);
- Farnborough - Las Vegas ~ 70000 EUR (~ 59800 GBP);
- Farnborough - Minsk ~ 10000 EUR (~ 8500 GBP);
- Farnborough - Delhi ~ 57000 EUR (~ 48700 GBP);
- Farnborough - Doha ~ 43000 EUR (~ 36700 GBP);
- Farnborough - Pattaya ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- Farnborough - Bangkok ~ 72000 EUR (~ 61500 GBP);
- Farnborough - Hong Kong ~ 80000 EUR (~ 68000 GBP);
- Farnborough - GOA ~ 75000 EUR (~ 64000 GBP);
- Farnborough - Singapore ~ 95000 EUR (~ 81000 GBP);
- Farnborough - Istanbul ~ 17000 EUR (~ 14500 GBP);
- Farnborough - Tokyo ~ 100000 EUR (~ 85500 GBP);
- Farnborough - Toronto ~ 50000 EUR (~ 42700 GBP);
- Farnborough - Johannesburg ~ 100000 EUR (~ 85500 GBP);
- Farnborough - Colombo ~ 95000 EUR (~ 81000 GBP);
- Farnborough - Kuala Lumpur ~ 98000 EUR (~ 83700 GBP);
- Farnborough - Los Angeles ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- Farnborough - Miami ~ 59000 EUR (~ 50400 GBP);
- Farnborough - Macau ~ 90000 EUR (~ 77000 GBP);
- Farnborough - Seychelles ~ 77000 EUR (~ 65800 GBP);
- Farnborough - Maldives ~ 70000 EUR (~ 60000 GBP);
- Farnborough - Virgin Islands ~ 59000 EUR (~ 50500 GBP);
- Farnborough - Bahamas ~ 63000 EUR (~ 54000 GBP);
- Farnborough - Hawaiian Islands ~ 90000 EUR (~ 77000 GBP);
This is also only a small part of the possible routes to get acquainted with the order of prices. You can get a more accurate calculation completely free of charge by contacting our aviation consultants. We can offer particularly favorable conditions for domestic flights in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and European countries. It is possible due to the large volume of flights in these regions and favorable partnership conditions with the aircraft owners.
If you want to make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private plane flight, use our online calculator. Just fill in all the fields of the form with a note that you are interested in a specific model of the aircraft and get the final price. NB! – the figures are sent to you by email or messenger, please carefully fill in the contact details to get the calculation.
All our calculations are as transparent as possible for you. After receiving the request, we will prepare a beautiful offer - where the costs and the final price will be clearly described. The exact price is agreed in advance and is written in the contract, so you can be sure of the final cost.
Examples of flights on private jets charter
We offer you a visual comparison of the cost of flights on the typical routes, depending on the type and model of the aircraft.
Light Jets (4 - 8 passengers):
- Farnborough - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 3700 (or 4300 €);
- Farnborough - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 5300 (or 6200 €);
- Farnborough - Nice. One way. Approx: 1hr 45 mins From £ 6400 (or 7500 €);
- Farnborough - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 7400 (or 8650 €).
Mid Size Jets (7-9 passengers):
- Farnborough - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 6900 (or 8100 €);
- Farnborough - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 8700 (or 10200 €);
- Farnborough - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 9500 (or 11000 €);
- Farnborough - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 12900 (or 15000 €).
Super Mid Size Jets (8-10 passengers):
- Farnborough - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 8800 (or 10300 €);
- Farnborough - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 9500 (or 11100 €);
- Farnborough - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 11500 (or 13500 €);
- Farnborough - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 15400 (or 18000 €).
Large Cabin Jets (10 - 16 passengers):
- Farnborough - Paris. One way. Approx: 50 mins From £ 9700 (or 11300 €);
- Farnborough - Zurich. One way. Approx: 1h 30 mins From £ 12700 (or 14900 €);
- Farnborough - Nice. One way. Approx: 1h 45 mins From £ 15200 (or 17800 €);
- Farnborough - Rome. One way. Approx: 2h 40 mins From £ 18400 (or 21500 €);
- Farnborough - New York. One way. Approx: 7h 15 mins From £ 54900 (fuel stop) (or 64200 €);
- Farnborough - Antigua. One way. Approx: 9h From £ 64900 (fuel stop) (or 76000 €).
Also, we have prepared a table with the general prices of the most popular planes:
|Type of aircraft||Capacity (persons)||Price (euros per hour)|
|✈ Cessna Citation Mustang||4||1800 €/h – 2400 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 1 & CJ1+||4-5||1900 €/h – 2500 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Phenom 100||4||2200 €/h – 2600 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 2 & CJ2+||6-7||2300 €/h – 2800 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 3||7||2500 €/h – 3000 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Jet 4||7-8||2600 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation II & II/SP||7-9||1800 €/h – 2400 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Bravo||7-8||2100 €/h – 2600 €/h|
|✈ Hawker Beechcraft 400XP||6-7||2300 €/h – 2800 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Phenom 300||6||2400 €/h – 2900 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 40XR||6||2500 €/h – 3000 €/h|
|✈ Raytheon Beechcraft Premier IA||6||2200 €/h – 2700 €/h|
|✈ Piaggio Avanti P180 & Avanti II||6-7||2200 €/h – 2700 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 45 & 45XR||6-8||2800 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Excel||7-8||2800 €/h – 3200 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation XLS & XLS+||7-8||2900 €/h – 3700 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation Sovereign||8-9||3400 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Learjet 60 & 60XR||6-8||3400 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Hawker 750, 800XP & 850XP||8||3500 €/h – 4100 €/h|
|✈ Hawker 900XP||8||3600 €/h – 4200 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G150||6-7||3500 €/h – 4000 €/h|
|✈ Cessna Citation X||8-9||3500 €/h – 4300 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 50 & 50EX||9-10||4000 €/h – 4600 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G200||8-10||4400 €/h – 4900 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 300||8-9||4500 €/h – 5000 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 2000, 2000EX & 2000LX||8-10||5000 €/h – 6500 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 900B||12-14||5400 €/h – 6800 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 900EX, 900DX & 900LX||12-14||6600 €/h – 7500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 600 & 601||9-14||4700 €/h – 5700 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 604 & 605||9-12||4900 €/h – 5500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Challenger 850||12-15||5300 €/h – 5900 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Legacy 600 & Legacy 650||12-13||4900 €/h – 5700 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream G300||10-13||5500 €/h – 6400 €/h|
|✈ Dassault Falcon 7X||13-15||7000 €/h – 8000 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global Express||12-15||6500 €/h – 7500 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global XRS & Global 6000||12-15||7200 €/h – 8200 €/h|
|✈ Bombardier Global 5000||9-14||6900 €/h – 7900 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream GIV-SP, G400 & G450||12-14||6500 €/h – 7800 €/h|
|✈ Gulfstream GV, G500 & G550||12-16||7000 €/h – 8500 €/h|
|✈ Embraer Lineage 1000||17-19||9000 €/h – 11000 €/h|
|✈ Airbus Corporate Jet (ACJ) A318 Elite||18-30||10000 €/h – 13000 €/h|
|✈ Airbus Corporate Jet (ACJ) A319||18-30||11000 €/h – 15000 €/h|
|✈ Boeing Business Jet BBJ1, BBJ2 & BBJ3||19-50||10000 €/h – 20000 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 90 & 90GTx||5-6||1400 €/h – 1700 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 200 & 200GT||7-8||1500 €/h – 1800 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft King Air 350||8-9||1700 €/h – 2200 €/h|
|✈ Beechcraft 1900D||18-19||2600 €/h – 3400 €/h|
The cost per hour indicated in the table is preliminary and does not constitute an offer or a commercial offer. Exact prices are available from the managers of the company.
Organization of flights from Farnborough Airport
Private Jets can arrange the flight from Farnborough Airport. We consider any applications and try to satisfy even the most demanding customers.
To charter a business jet, you need to submit an application, indicating:
- Route: desired departure and arrival airport, as well as the need for stopovers;
- Desired departure date;
- Number of passengers;
- Requirements for the cabin equipment: satellite communication, Internet connection, onboard shower/kitchen, etc.;
- Additional services: transfer, individual meals, accommodation booking, rental of helicopters or yachts.
After receiving your application, our operator will pick up a few suitable jets and offer them to the client. After obtaining approval for chartering a specific business jet, we draw up a contract stipulating the rights and obligations of both parties. The contract also specifies the price of jet charter (it depends on the type of jet, number of flight hours and features of flight preparation).
How to book a private jet?
You can book a private jet flight in Farnborough in 6 easy steps:
- Flight request – indicating the route and your preferences for the model of business jet and other points.
- Coordination of flight details – our consultant will contact you to offer the possible flight options and answer all your questions.
- Commercial offer – we will send you a final offer on a specific model taking into account all your wishes.
- Signing of the contract.
- Payment for the flight and booking a business jet.
- Departure at the agreed time and date. Assistance during the whole flight.
In addition to renting the private jets and arranging the flights, we provide concierge services, premium transfer, security, exclusive catering, etc. For over 10 years of experience in business aviation, we have learned to solve problems of any complexity, offering the service of the European level. Our experts will be happy to answer your questions and help you arrange your flight.
How to rent a business jet with a crew
5 main stages:
Sending an application
Clarification of details and search for options
Preparation and coordination of optimal options
Registration of documents. Payment of the invoice.
Departure on the route.
Types of flights
We can arrange any type of flight from/to Farnborough Airport.
Most patients use the services of our company and the VIP terminal of Farnborough Airport when planning one of the following flight types:
- Business flights. This type of flight is popular with major corporate executives and business representatives. Such jets are usually equipped with satellite communication, a meeting room, office equipment and a shower;
- Tourist flights. This option is suitable both for one or two persons and for the group travels to the ski resorts and exotic islands;
- Medical flights. This type of flight is required for transportation of bedridden and injured patients to a facility in another state or home for follow-up care on the jets with doctors and special equipment on board;
- VIP flights for celebrities, politicians and show business stars;
- Sports flights. This type of flight is designed for the transportation of football teams, hockey players and other athletes with a coach and a service staff to the competition site;
- Sightseeing flights. This type of flight usually lasts 1-3 hours and allows you to enjoy beautiful views from a birds-eye perspective.
Chartering a private jet, each passenger can count on a high-level service. If you want to bring your luggage or pets (cats or dogs) on board, please notify the manager in advance. If circumstances change, you may change the departure date. The customer can also adjust the number of passengers (but only if the passenger capacity allows it). Our specialists will quickly recalculate the cost of the charter taking into account the new data.
Modern business jets are equipped with comfortable soft furniture, charging stations and multimedia systems. Passengers can order soft drinks and snacks. We always try to choose the jet that can fly to your destination without refuelling. Each customer of Private Jets is assigned a personal aviation consultant. You can contact him/her 24/7 if you have any questions related to the flight.
Flights from the UK to Farnborough
The most popular flight routes are Birmingham - Farnborough, Edinburgh - Farnborough, Cardiff - Farnborough and Belfast - Farnborough. However, this is only a small part of the flights operated by our company. Our clients have access to all airports of the UK and Europe. Due to the unique partnership conditions, we can offer our clients the best prices for business aviation services. Our experts will consult you on the availability of private jets in a particular city and help you choose the best option.
Current list of TOP 25 business aviation airports:
|London Heathrow Airport||England||EGLL||LHR|
|London City Airport||England||EGLC||LCY|
|Liverpool John Lennon Airport||England||EGGP||LPL|
|East Midlands Airport||England||EGNX||EMA|
|Cardiff International Airport||Wales||EGFF||CWL|
|Airport Doncaster Sheffield||England||EGCN||DSA|
|London Biggin Hill||England||EGKB||BQH|
|Belfast Airport||Northern Ireland||EGAA||BFS|
Private jets are ready to take off
Our database contains over 6500 business jets (about 3500 in Europe and 3000 in the rest of the world) of different configurations and production years. The list of models is constantly updated. Unfortunately, we can’t post a full list of available jets on our website due to confidentiality issues. Please contact the managers of the company for more accurate information. We will help you choose a suitable model taking into account your wishes. The following jets currently operate in Farnborough:
- Cessna Mustang (4 seats) - 11 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 40XR (6 seats) - 6 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Bravo (8 seats) - 4 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100 (7 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ2+ (6 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna CJ3 (8 seats) - 5 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 60XR (7 seats) - 3 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 750 (8 seats) - 7 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 100 (8 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation M2 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Mustang (5 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation XLS+ (9 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation СJ 4 (10 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 100E (7 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Phenom 300 (10 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 70 (7 seats) - 10 aircraft are available;
- Learjet 75 (9 seats) - 15 aircraft are available.
- Beechcraft King Air 250 (7 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Beechcraft King Air 350 (9 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Caravan (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Denali (9 seats) - 9 aircraft are available;
- Piaggio P180 Avanti II (8 seats) - 16 aircraft are available;
- Pilatus PC-12 (8 seats) - 21 aircraft are available.
- Cessna Latitude (9 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 300 (9 seats) - 42 aircraft are available;
- Hawker 900XP (8 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G200 (10 seats) - 23 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Praetor 600 (12 seats) - 8 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G250 (10 seats) - 31 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Longitude (12 seats) - 12 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation Sovereign+ (12 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Cessna Citation X+ (12 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 450 (9 seats) - 29 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 500 (11 seats) - 34 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G150 (8 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G280 (10 seats) - 16 aircraft are available.
- Challenger 605 (12 seats) - 46 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 900B (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Challenger 650 (8 seats) - 52 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Challenger 800 (19 seats) - 25 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream IV (16 seats) - 13 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 2000S (10 seats) - 24 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 5000 (19 seats) - 20 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6000 (19 seats) - 17 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 600 (13 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Embraer Legacy 650 (13 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 7X (14 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 8X (18 seats) - 30 aircraft are available;
- Falcon 900LX (14 seats) - 18 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G450 (16 seats) - 20 aircraft are available.
- Gulfstream G550 (14 seats) - 26 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global 6500 (17 seats) - 32 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream 600 (18 seats) - 35 aircraft are available;
- Airbus ACJ TwoTwenty (18 seats) - 15 aircraft are available;
- Global Express XRS (12 seats) - 27 aircraft are available;
- Bombardier Global Express (19 seats) - 40 aircraft are available;
- Gulfstream G650 (19 seats) - 22 aircraft are available;
- Dassault Falcon 6X (18 seats)- 36 aircraft are available.
This is only a small part of the jets available. We can always send the chosen jet from the neighboring country or airport.
Flight payment options
The main goal of our company is to provide the highest level of comfort to our customers. Therefore, we’re always ready to meet you halfway. Our consultants will offer you a wide variety of flights to meet your needs and budget. Most customers prefer a non-cash method (a transfer to an EU bank account), which guarantees a high level of confidentiality and security of payment. All payment details are provided in advance, so you’ll have enough time to make the necessary checks. For years of working in business aviation, our company has gained an impeccable reputation. We practice transparency and are always ready to present all necessary documents.
Private Jet UK works with both physical and legal entities. We guarantee the confidentiality and security of payments. You can pay for the flights from Farnborough in any convenient way:
- cashless (by transfer to our account);
- by cash;
- by card;
- by cryptocurrency.
Our company works with European and British banks, which allows you to choose the most convenient payment method. In addition, we conclude formal agreements and provide our clients with all necessary documents and invoices, which guarantees the safe payment and delivery of services. If you have any financial questions, feel free to contact our private aviation consultants.
If you need to book an urgent flight, please keep in mind that the bank transfer can take a few days. In such situations, we may need to involve our partner companies so that you can pay for your flight in cash. If you have any questions, you can contact your personal consultant 24/7.
Features of the company
For over 15 years of providing aviation services in Europe, Private Jets UK has accumulated a lot of experience in the solution of business aviation problems. Each of our team members is well versed in the documentation and organization of private flights.
Numbers we are proud of:
- We have been actively developing in the field of business aviation for over 15 years.
- Our staff includes 33 specialists who speak 6 international languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, and Italian).
- The company’s catalog contains over 6500 models of private jets and helicopters, available for order at any time.
- We have 3 international offices in Europe and are planning to open the new ones in Cyprus and Moscow.
- We only need 2-4 hours to arrange an urgent flight.
- The company has over 200 regular customers worldwide.
If you still have questions about Private Jets UK, we will be glad to help you. You can always call us or fill out the form on the website. Our aviation consultant will contact you as soon as possible and send you an official presentation of the company and answer all your questions.
We hire only the best specialists who are well-versed in all aspects of business aviation. 33 professionals, working in Private Jets UK, arrange the helicopter and private jet charter flights.
Each client is assigned a personal air broker who undertakes to:
- to stay in touch with the customer 24/7;
- to answer all questions related to the choice of private jet, optimization of the route, selection of staff, catering, security and meeting at the airport and quickly address all organizational problems;
- to provide the highest level of service and pay attention to the smallest details.
Our employees work all over the world, so they know many languages. The contract is usually issued in English (however, if necessary, we can translate it into any other language). You can always contact our managers who will help you solve the tasks of any complexity. After all, our goal is to make you feel safe and comfortable on board.
Direct communication with the company management:
- Mike.Lewis@private-jets.co.uk - head of the London office;
- Anna.Kovalevskaya@private-jets.co.uk - head of the Paris office;
- Roman.Meier@private-jets.co.uk - head of the Berlin office;
- Еvgeniy.Eglitis@private-jets.co.uk - CEO;
TOP 5 best brokers in the UK:
Private Jets UK has received multiple awards and certificates for its high level of customer service.
Book a Private Jet in Farnborough
We are here to assist you 24/7. You are always welcome! No matter when, why or how - whether by mail, by phone, by email, WhatsApp or live chat - you will hear from us without delay.